Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,947 members, 7,835,151 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:06 AM

Meet The Poor People Paid N5000 Every Month By Nigerian Government - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Meet The Poor People Paid N5000 Every Month By Nigerian Government (48169 Views)

Video Of People Paid To Attend A Rally Was Not APC But A LP Bus (Picture) / Corpses Of ISIS/ISWAP Fighters Killed By Nigerian Forces In Lake Chad(Graphic) / Borno Dwarf Security Guard Who Is Paid N5000 Per Suicide Bomb Attack Arrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet The Poor People Paid N5000 Every Month By Nigerian Government by kirkwood: 9:56pm On Aug 23, 2018
m
Re: Meet The Poor People Paid N5000 Every Month By Nigerian Government by CalciumB3: 9:56pm On Aug 23, 2018
May abacha rot in hell
Re: Meet The Poor People Paid N5000 Every Month By Nigerian Government by handsomeyinka(m): 9:56pm On Aug 23, 2018
..Thank God lalasticlala didn't make the list.
Re: Meet The Poor People Paid N5000 Every Month By Nigerian Government by fk001(m): 9:56pm On Aug 23, 2018
This can only happen in PMB administration.

1 Like

Re: Meet The Poor People Paid N5000 Every Month By Nigerian Government by Sweetcollins: 9:56pm On Aug 23, 2018
Chai
The more you look, the less you see government

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Poor People Paid N5000 Every Month By Nigerian Government by atila1989: 9:56pm On Aug 23, 2018
K
Re: Meet The Poor People Paid N5000 Every Month By Nigerian Government by Shortyy(f): 9:56pm On Aug 23, 2018
Bullshît
Re: Meet The Poor People Paid N5000 Every Month By Nigerian Government by bentlywills(m): 9:57pm On Aug 23, 2018
grin
Re: Meet The Poor People Paid N5000 Every Month By Nigerian Government by emusbyz(m): 9:57pm On Aug 23, 2018
So you are the sarrki everyone has been talking about.
The nairaland community does not blame you and will never blame you for the evil of Buhari upon the country.

May your life be managed the way Buhari is managing Nigeria.
Sai Baba

sarrki:
Genuine poor mother from Anambra

Yet some online mofos expect this vulnerable people not to vote Pmb

I wonder the kind mixture of codeine take

Pmb you are a blessed leader

A selfless leader

Articulate leader

A reliable leader

A listening leader

Above all a loving and caring father

God bless Muhammadu Buhari

God bless Federal Republic of Nigeria

Cc mynd44

Cc lalasticlala

4 Likes

Re: Meet The Poor People Paid N5000 Every Month By Nigerian Government by Ugik(m): 9:58pm On Aug 23, 2018
Nyc one from the govt i must say.we actually do ve the money to engage in social welfare for the poor citizens of thz country,its jst that our leaders ve neva had d political will to push forth such initiative.thz is a step in d right direction.

4 Likes

Re: Meet The Poor People Paid N5000 Every Month By Nigerian Government by itswell1: 9:59pm On Aug 23, 2018
sarrki:

It is well with you

Sarki why you dey copyright my moniker:-)
It will not be well with children of Judas Iscariot from potopoto republic, termite's and locusts will always be thier guests.
Sai baba righting the wrong of PDP.
Sai baba till 2023
Re: Meet The Poor People Paid N5000 Every Month By Nigerian Government by Kingspin(m): 9:59pm On Aug 23, 2018
After eating N5000 for 24 hours what next?

Give us road, light, education, healthcare and stop this useless policies.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet The Poor People Paid N5000 Every Month By Nigerian Government by SweetJoystick(m): 9:59pm On Aug 23, 2018
sarrki:

A selfless leader

Articulate leader

A reliable leader

A listening leader

Waka

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Poor People Paid N5000 Every Month By Nigerian Government by oglalasioux(m): 10:00pm On Aug 23, 2018
Just when elections are around the corner. Useless country.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet The Poor People Paid N5000 Every Month By Nigerian Government by Ezi1993(f): 10:00pm On Aug 23, 2018
Why didn't APC bribe BBC to do this since??why is it now that election is close already.

3 Likes

Re: Meet The Poor People Paid N5000 Every Month By Nigerian Government by IamPlato(m): 10:01pm On Aug 23, 2018
sarrki:
A selfless leader
Articulate leader
A reliable leader
A listening leader
Cc mynd44
Cc lalasticlala

Haaaa! How Can You Say This?

You Are A Wicked Creature

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Poor People Paid N5000 Every Month By Nigerian Government by Nelz77: 10:01pm On Aug 23, 2018
Ignored !!!
Re: Meet The Poor People Paid N5000 Every Month By Nigerian Government by Roger3D(m): 10:03pm On Aug 23, 2018
Sharpshooota:

Idiotic pigs of Buhari will come here and manufacture names of imaginary benefactors of the failed policy....

grin grin grin
It's idiotic pigs of Biafra and not the other way around. By the way where is the pig mazi Kanu?
Re: Meet The Poor People Paid N5000 Every Month By Nigerian Government by checkolatunji: 10:04pm On Aug 23, 2018
Butterflyle0:

I have found it. Here is the video

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10211918588536323&id=1119982859

It brought tears to.my eyes to see how people suffer due to the gross mismanagement from previous governments.

But PMB and his 5k social net/ welfare for the poorest in the society is a life saver

Watch it

' Where I go take see #20 buy soda? But with dis kind money I dey baff now and dey fresh ' that part almost brought out tears

1 Like

Re: Meet The Poor People Paid N5000 Every Month By Nigerian Government by atobs4real(m): 10:04pm On Aug 23, 2018
buharitill2023:
Even BBC can confirmed but the jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of Bia-fra terrorist will always turn truth as propaganda.
Don't mind them. During the time of the past president, was there such thing in place? PDP share the money.
APC is not a saint but better than PDP

4 Likes

Re: Meet The Poor People Paid N5000 Every Month By Nigerian Government by thatigboman: 10:05pm On Aug 23, 2018
Sharpshooota:
Propaganda government at work

grin grin grin grin

sarrki BMC has received his sallah stipend. Thats why he's hyper active today

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet The Poor People Paid N5000 Every Month By Nigerian Government by Burukpe: 10:05pm On Aug 23, 2018
What an irony of a country. BBC promoting corruption in Nigeria. Britain is the major problem of Nigeria. BBC and corruption is like Fulani Herdsmen and northern Nigeria
Re: Meet The Poor People Paid N5000 Every Month By Nigerian Government by Richwole: 10:10pm On Aug 23, 2018
OK.
Re: Meet The Poor People Paid N5000 Every Month By Nigerian Government by 3plet: 10:10pm On Aug 23, 2018
321 million $$$$$$ &then 5k....I refuse to be poor .
Re: Meet The Poor People Paid N5000 Every Month By Nigerian Government by Butterflyle0: 10:12pm On Aug 23, 2018
checkolatunji:

' Where I go take see #20 buy soda? But with dis kind money I dey baff now and dey fresh ' that part almost brought out tears

My brother saving Nigeria is a task we all must do.

Looters of our collective commonwealth brought us to this point and they must not be allowed to return.

They are already gathering like vultures in PDP now that they see that the foreign reserves they almost looted dry is now back and growing.

NEVER AGAIN TO THEM!

NEVER AGAIN!

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Poor People Paid N5000 Every Month By Nigerian Government by revolt(m): 10:13pm On Aug 23, 2018
sarrki:

A selfless leader

Articulate leader

A reliable leader

A listening leader

only a fool thinks this is a good policy.....
Re: Meet The Poor People Paid N5000 Every Month By Nigerian Government by ChrisIntegral(m): 10:13pm On Aug 23, 2018
[quote author=sarrki post=70547523]Genuine poor mother from Anambra
A selfless leader
Articulate leader
A reliable leader
A listening leader
God bless Federal Republic of Nigeria ........................... sarki or what ever you parade yourself as, are you MAD?

1 Like

Re: Meet The Poor People Paid N5000 Every Month By Nigerian Government by okwabayi(m): 10:15pm On Aug 23, 2018
...and yet Nairalanders are still waiting for them to come online and write testimonies, quickly forgetting that majority of people who fall under the requirement are illiterate.
The painful part is even the ones enjoying NPower privileges are among the people doubting this initiative.

1 Like

Re: Meet The Poor People Paid N5000 Every Month By Nigerian Government by YorubaEmir: 10:18pm On Aug 23, 2018
[s]
sarrki:

A selfless leader

Articulate leader

A reliable leader

A listening leader

[/s]
Re: Meet The Poor People Paid N5000 Every Month By Nigerian Government by checkolatunji: 10:18pm On Aug 23, 2018
Butterflyle0:

My brother saving Nigeria is a task we all must do.

Looters of our collective commonwealth brought us to this point and they must not be allowed to return.

They are already gathering like vultures in PDP now that they see that the foreign reserves they almost looted dry is now back and growing.

NEVER AGAIN TO THEM!

NEVER AGAIN!

GBAM!!!! I agree with you

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet The Poor People Paid N5000 Every Month By Nigerian Government by Okoroawusa: 10:20pm On Aug 23, 2018
SAI BABA!

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

List Of Senatorial Candidates Submitted By APC To INEC / Friday Eluro Arrested For Ordering Woman To Be Stripped Unclad In Delta. Photos / Boko-Haram Tried To Kidnap 540 School-Girls At Bajoga, But Failed!! (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.