Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,950 members, 7,848,858 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 11:11 AM

Meet The Poor People Paid N5000 Every Month By Nigerian Government - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Meet The Poor People Paid N5000 Every Month By Nigerian Government (48186 Views)

Video Of People Paid To Attend A Rally Was Not APC But A LP Bus (Picture) / Corpses Of ISIS/ISWAP Fighters Killed By Nigerian Forces In Lake Chad(Graphic) / Borno Dwarf Security Guard Who Is Paid N5000 Per Suicide Bomb Attack Arrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet The Poor People Paid N5000 Every Month By Nigerian Government by Maxlaw(m): 11:43am On Aug 24, 2018
Butterflyle0:

Good one sarrki.

I watched a video of one of the beneficiaries the other day. A poor woman. The 5k was like a miracle to her. Money people use on their dstv subscription is what she and her family use to survive.

That video.made me shed a tear bro. Let me see if I can find it again and post here.

very good that lives are been touched here but the major question is this, after the money runs out what next? instead of giving me fish, why don't you teach me how to fish. the money can be invested in many ways that will touch the same people lives and that will be lasting.
Re: Meet The Poor People Paid N5000 Every Month By Nigerian Government by Butterflyle0: 11:51am On Aug 24, 2018
Maxlaw:

very good that lives are been touched here but the major question is this, after the money runs out what next? instead of giving me fish, why don't you teach me how to fish. the money can be invested in many ways that will touch the same people lives and that will be lasting.

Please search out my comments on this thread and you will see the answers to your suggestions and questions. Thank you
Re: Meet The Poor People Paid N5000 Every Month By Nigerian Government by Kingspin(m): 1:06pm On Aug 24, 2018
Butterflyle0:

Tell this to this woman and her family in this video

have found it. Here is the video

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10211918588536323&id=1119982859

Some of you just type without thinking.

Perhaps you are an expert at lavishing 5k in a second but some know how to use it and live off it for 2 weeks.

FYI the woman in the video who is one of the beneficiaries said she has not held 5k at one time in her hand for the past 10years. Go ahead and watch the video and listen to her yourself
I don't have time for cheap compaign. If 5000k is your limit so be it.
Re: Meet The Poor People Paid N5000 Every Month By Nigerian Government by KingRagnar: 2:17pm On Aug 24, 2018
This should verification of PMB's promise to help the poor. Anyone doubting should take it up with BBC Pidgin
Re: Meet The Poor People Paid N5000 Every Month By Nigerian Government by sarrki(m): 2:19pm On Aug 24, 2018
KingRagnar:
This should verification of PMB's promise to help the poor. Anyone doubting should take it up with BBC Pidgin

Very correct
Re: Meet The Poor People Paid N5000 Every Month By Nigerian Government by Chylo(m): 5:15pm On Aug 24, 2018
Kingspin:
Ignorance or you lack a lot for not knowing how society ought to work and how good governance and development reflect positively on the poverty rates and living standard of the people. What is 5000 compare to policies that could transform lives for a long time.You buy paint of garri and 500 is gone, what next? You return to zero. If 5000 is your limit then keep it.

You are quite insensitive. In the US and UK, there is a welfare system where jobseekers get an allowance. Please explain to me why that is not a waste of money. Afterall they could have used that money to create jobs so everyone can work. You need to understand he place of welfare in any society. These 5k goes to pepple who have not held 5k together before. Watch the video of that old lady and see how 5k has changed her life. If all the roads and light is there, such a person would likely still not be able to find sustenance. Where is your humanity?

1 Like

Re: Meet The Poor People Paid N5000 Every Month By Nigerian Government by Kingspin(m): 5:33pm On Aug 24, 2018
Chylo:

You are quite insensitive. In the US and UK, there is a welfare system where jobseekers get an allowance. Please explain to me why that is not a waste of money. Afterall they could have used that money to create jobs so everyone can work. You need to understand he place of welfare in any society. These 5k goes to pepple who have not held 5k together before. Watch the video of that old lady and see how 5k has changed her life. If all the roads and light is there, such a person would likely still not be able to find sustenance. Where is your humanity?
You mention US and UK as a benchmark, didn't you see the good infrastructures and better governance over there? You still have decades to Wake-up.
Re: Meet The Poor People Paid N5000 Every Month By Nigerian Government by emusbyz(m): 9:20pm On Aug 24, 2018
See how Buhari has managed your life to the point you now think anybody who speaks the truth about the poor leadership of your slave master Buhari l, is a PDP follower.
May you, Buhari, APC and PDP be flushed out of this country. For you to see good in Buhari shows how blind you are like him.

7lives:

I want my life to be managed the way Buhari managed Nigeria.
And I'm praying for you that, whether you like it or not, your life SHALL be managed the way PDP managed Nigeria, in the mighty name of Jesus.
$780 billions down the drain and you still have gut to lay curses on anybody 'cause of PDP?, it shall definitely NEVER be well with ANYONE, that have ever been a member of PDP and their apologists.
Re: Meet The Poor People Paid N5000 Every Month By Nigerian Government by Cherez: 6:58am On Aug 25, 2018
Butterflyle0:

Fact 1

YouWin was crap

Fact 2

GEJ never distributed stoves. The stoves were left to rust in Abuja stadium. A CLEAR SCAM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OXr3VSxpx8g
One major problem you guys have with GEJ is that you people just hated him not really for not working that you see no good in whatever he did.
Bros, YOUWIN sprang up lots of SMEs such as, palm oil Mills, fabricating businesses, etc, innovative businesses.
Bros, YOUWIN was impactful and could help fund unemployed citizens with innovative ideas just like the guy who just built a fueless keke Napep.
Re: Meet The Poor People Paid N5000 Every Month By Nigerian Government by 7lives: 10:04am On Aug 26, 2018
emusbyz:
See how Buhari has managed your life to the point you now think anybody who speaks the truth about the poor leadership of your slave master Buhari l, is a PDP follower.
May you, Buhari, APC and PDP be flushed out of this country. For you to see good in Buhari shows how blind you are like him.

Enough with your cock and bull stories, a simple AMEN will do.
Re: Meet The Poor People Paid N5000 Every Month By Nigerian Government by DOAI(f): 2:36pm On Oct 08, 2019

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Naval Officer, Seaman Haruna Goshit Calls Out Rear Admiral I.O Mohammed / Banky W Wins PDP Primaries & Reps Ticket For Eti-Osa Federal Constituency / Jonathan Visits Ogbomoso, Receives Grand Welcome (Colourful Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.