Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,290 members, 7,839,433 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:04 PM

Man Reacts After His Encounter With Immigration Officials At Lagos Airport. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Man Reacts After His Encounter With Immigration Officials At Lagos Airport. (333 Views)

Passport Pain: Immigration Officials Feed Fat From FG’s Failure / Modupe Odele Goes Into Exile After ‘Second Encounter With Immigration' / Man Reacts To Koko Zaria's Hotel (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Reacts After His Encounter With Immigration Officials At Lagos Airport. by BoneBlogger(m): 9:00pm On Aug 23, 2018
A Nigerian man has revealed his displeasure after he was approached by Immigration officials who were begging him for money yesterday at Lagos airport before his departure to Copenhagen, capital city of Denmark. The Nigerian pharmacist took to social media to berate politicians whom he blamed for the plight of the officials.

Read below what he posted on Facebook; 

Yes it's true that all fingers are not equal but must your own be the shortest?

Imagine immigration and customs begging me for money at the airport yesterday night. But do I blame them, they are paid peanuts while politicians steal their future with common 3000 naira during elections

We find ourselves in this mess by electing leaders who don't have a basic knowledge of simple economics to pilot our commonwealth in this country.

I arrived this morning in Copenhagen for a business meeting, will be back in few days time to continue with consultations. We must change this nation

For those who insinuate that I do politics on social media, I cannot help but pity such insinuations. I talk the talk on social media because someone has to say the truth and walk the walk in Anaocha, Njikoka and Dunukofia.

This election is not for quitters and I am coming with a vengeance to uproot all mannners of political irresponsibility in this nation

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/08/man-reacts-after-his-encounter-with-customs-officials-at-lagos-airport.html

Re: Man Reacts After His Encounter With Immigration Officials At Lagos Airport. by BoneBlogger(m): 9:02pm On Aug 23, 2018
lalasticlala
Re: Man Reacts After His Encounter With Immigration Officials At Lagos Airport. by SadiqBabaSani: 9:07pm On Aug 23, 2018
That Man Doesn't Look Nigerian
Re: Man Reacts After His Encounter With Immigration Officials At Lagos Airport. by Arda1000(m): 9:53pm On Aug 23, 2018
SadiqBabaSani:
That Man Doesn't Look Nigerian
nija get look? u shud av said he looks a bit igbo

(1) (Reply)

A Nairalander Contesting For State Of Assembly / Buhari: Lifeless Ke??? By Duke Of Shomolu / 2019 PDP Scattered, Do You Know Like That?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.