Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,950 members, 7,824,981 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 10:27 PM

Congratulations To The N-power Teach Plateau Volunteers, #muchmore - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Congratulations To The N-power Teach Plateau Volunteers, #muchmore (1331 Views)

Breaking: The N-power Portal Is Open Now For Those Who Havent Had Their Test / IF You Are Not In This Category, Don't Register For The N-power Program / Woohoo! N-power Build Training Commences Today. Congratulations To All Trainees. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Congratulations To The N-power Teach Plateau Volunteers, #muchmore by npowerng: 10:41pm On Aug 23, 2018
Congratulations to the N-Power Teach Plateau volunteers, the State Government has made it official that it will be retaining the teach arm in efforts to improve the standard of education in the State.

#NPowerNG

Re: Congratulations To The N-power Teach Plateau Volunteers, #muchmore by dPriv: 10:46pm On Aug 23, 2018
Good move from the plateau government.

It's election period. Others might do same.
Re: Congratulations To The N-power Teach Plateau Volunteers, #muchmore by nanauju(f): 1:54am On Aug 24, 2018
Very good move but It's not to retain them, I hope they will be paid. Their case should not turn to some state government workers who earn less than 30k as minimum wage but still owed.
It's a commendable progress though
Re: Congratulations To The N-power Teach Plateau Volunteers, #muchmore by TGM2015: 3:53am On Aug 24, 2018
Seriously, all state governments should retain all qualified Npower Teach volunteers. There is virtually no state without shortage of qualify teachers.
Re: Congratulations To The N-power Teach Plateau Volunteers, #muchmore by latonyn(m): 5:10am On Aug 24, 2018
Good one from plateau and I hope the state don't owe their workers salary.

I just imagine if kogi decide to retain us too, will I stay??
Re: Congratulations To The N-power Teach Plateau Volunteers, #muchmore by npowerng: 5:36am On Aug 24, 2018
TGM2015:
Seriously, all state governments should retain all qualified Npower Teach volunteers. There is virtually no state without shortage of qualify teachers.

Noted
Re: Congratulations To The N-power Teach Plateau Volunteers, #muchmore by foliade(m): 9:10am On Aug 27, 2018
npowerng:
Congratulations to the N-Power Teach Plateau volunteers, the State Government has made it official that it will be retaining the teach arm in efforts to improve the standard of education in the State.

#NPowerNG
Good morning Pls I was successfully redeployed to another LG which is my present LG, My previous LG is Zaria lga but my current LG is sabongari Lga.i have already uploaded my deployment letter issued to me by my current Lga.pls how can I effect the change on my profile?
Re: Congratulations To The N-power Teach Plateau Volunteers, #muchmore by npowerng: 3:53pm On Aug 27, 2018
foliade:

Good morning Pls I was successfully redeployed to another LG which is my present LG, My previous LG is Zaria lga but my current LG is sabongari Lga.i have already uploaded my deployment letter issued to me by my current Lga.pls how can I effect the change on my profile?

Send a detailed complaint to volunteersupport@npvn.ng
Re: Congratulations To The N-power Teach Plateau Volunteers, #muchmore by foliade(m): 10:04pm On Aug 27, 2018
npowerng:

Send a detailed complaint to volunteersupport@npvn.ng
OK,thanks I have done that
Re: Congratulations To The N-power Teach Plateau Volunteers, #muchmore by npowerng: 5:04am On Aug 29, 2018
foliade:

OK,thanks I have done that

Your welcome.
Re: Congratulations To The N-power Teach Plateau Volunteers, #muchmore by npowerng: 5:17am On Aug 29, 2018
foliade:

Please be patient, You complaint has been received and would be rectified soon.

Thank you.
Re: Congratulations To The N-power Teach Plateau Volunteers, #muchmore by Kokadomfreedom(m): 8:00am On Aug 29, 2018
npowerng:

#NPowerNG
How genuine is this information? why asked is because we from plateau state are told not npower beneficiaries.
Re: Congratulations To The N-power Teach Plateau Volunteers, #muchmore by Bambambiglo: 10:22am On Aug 29, 2018
npowerng:

Please be patient, You complaint has been received and would be rectified soon.

Thank you.

Npower why are you ignoring my complaints?

I'm an N agro beneficiary but was posted to a secondary school and is been forced to teach by the principal.

Please what do I do?
Re: Congratulations To The N-power Teach Plateau Volunteers, #muchmore by lunacol(m): 11:40am On Aug 29, 2018
Bambambiglo:

I'm an N agro beneficiary but was posted to a secondary school and is been forced to teach by the principal.

Please what do I do?
Your State Focal Person can help you out for redeployment to another place where you can be posted to an Agro related PPA.So reach out to him/her.
Re: Congratulations To The N-power Teach Plateau Volunteers, #muchmore by Bambambiglo: 2:22pm On Aug 29, 2018
lunacol:
Your State Focal Person can help you out for redeployment to another place where you can be posted to an Agro related PPA.So reach out to him/her.

Thanks bro. Does that mean one will have to go to the state capital to effect this redeployment?
Re: Congratulations To The N-power Teach Plateau Volunteers, #muchmore by npowerng: 6:55am On Sep 10, 2018
Kokadomfreedom:
How genuine is this information? why asked is because we from plateau state are told not npower beneficiaries.

Sir, this is the official N-power Nairaland Profile it can’t give you information that is not authentic.

1 Like

Re: Congratulations To The N-power Teach Plateau Volunteers, #muchmore by npowerng: 7:29am On Sep 10, 2018
Bambambiglo:

Please what do I do?

We apologize for the inconvenience, You would need to speak with your Focal person on how to resolve this issue.
The posting process is not done by N-Power, it’s a process that’s done by our state partners. As we have mentioned countless times.
Re: Congratulations To The N-power Teach Plateau Volunteers, #muchmore by chukwunweikeemi(m): 7:54pm On Sep 10, 2018
I have observed that 2017 Npower take a step in every four months.Check the pattern: Exam was written in August 2017,then physical verification December 2017,and then onboarding of beneficiaries April 2018 and then deployment in August 2018.Following the above pattern I won't be wrong to say that our first stipend will be paid in December 2018.It takes the coordinators roughly four months to work on 300,000 files.Though I hope they will prove me wrong by paying earlier.Thanks for the good work. I know it's not easy.May God bless you all.
Re: Congratulations To The N-power Teach Plateau Volunteers, #muchmore by Kokadomfreedom(m): 8:22pm On Nov 02, 2020
everything about nigeria na fake

(1) (Reply)

Coca-cola Company Recruitment 2019 | How To Apply / Sterling Homes Limited Job Recruitment (3 Positions) / Civil Defence Salary Structure In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.