Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,361 members, 7,819,296 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:50 PM

How To Send Bulk SMS To Multiple Numbers With Customized Text Is My Biz Problem - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Send Bulk SMS To Multiple Numbers With Customized Text Is My Biz Problem (370 Views)

Do Not Pay If They Send Blackmailing Sms To Your Contacts - Loan Apps / How To Send And Receive Paypal Funds In Nigeria (Photos) / I Need Ur Advice With Regards My Biz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Send Bulk SMS To Multiple Numbers With Customized Text Is My Biz Problem by Nobody: 11:36pm On Aug 23, 2018
I just got a deal in which one of its tasks is the sending of customized text messages.
Re: How To Send Bulk SMS To Multiple Numbers With Customized Text Is My Biz Problem by yomalex(m): 4:11pm On Aug 24, 2018
Onyinye4real:
I just got a deal in which one of its tasks is the sending of customized text messages to the company's clients which I don't know how to go about it. I only know how to send a particular message to multiple numbers via a bulk SMS platform. Therefore, I need someone who knows how to send bulk SMS to multiple numbers with a customized text message for each recipient to put me through. Thank you.
hi you can make use of the personalized SMS feature on https://domesms.com.ng
Re: How To Send Bulk SMS To Multiple Numbers With Customized Text Is My Biz Problem by komic961: 10:30pm On Aug 24, 2018
Have you tried alphahousebulksms.com?

They should be able to be of help

(1) (Reply)

Ezra Vardi Is A Scanner. Beware! See Screenshots / Dough Mixer For Sale / This Will Guarantee At Least #30k Monthly...... Tested And Trusted.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.