Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,745 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:26 PM

Craziest Thing You've Ever Done? - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Craziest Thing You've Ever Done? (19961 Views)

10 Silly Nigerian's Beliefs You've Heard/Belive / The Longest Nigerian Name You've Heard / Funny/Silly Superstitious Beliefs You've Heard/Believe! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Craziest Thing You've Ever Done? by Fiscabally(m): 12:43pm On Jun 26, 2010
[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Craziest Thing You've Ever Done? by Fiscabally(m): 1:32pm On Jun 26, 2010
This is a true life xperience!
There was a time when i was younger,i did sumtin wrong n my dad wana discipline me,it was in d harmattan period,so he lock all entrance 2 our flat(upstairs)so i cudnt xcape.He told me 2 remove my cloths,which i did,n im left wit only boxers,he said i shld lie down,n he brought out a nepa cable wire,he stroke me d 1st 1,damn,very painful,b4 he culd giv me d 2nd 1,i huriedly ran out 4rm d sittin rum into our rum(wit plank window then),n i culd hear him followin me,sayin where d u think u r running to,as he saw me tryin 2 jump through d window,he shouted "u'd kill urself/2ce"(within me,i said it pays me than 2 receive those harmattan lashes).So i jumped d window,n i fell down wit my belly 2 d floor,though very painful,i had sum bruises on me,bt i quickly got up thinkin he mit stil chase me downstairs.i went to a frnd's house 4 d same street,n he gave me sum cloths 2 wear,sharply,i don find myself 4 bus stop,i took a bus goin 2 oshodi 4rm agbado(without kobo 4 my hand),na my grandma crib i lay dat nite,reachd their around to 12 in d nite.Anytime i reminise dis scenario,i felt its 1 of d craziest things iv ever done.Please lets share xperiences,bt pls be real,no crooked fables pls.
Re: Craziest Thing You've Ever Done? by ladej(m): 1:17am On Jun 27, 2010
in SS1 i went to school in my pyjamas. got caught and had to cut grass but gained fame throughout the year ! grin
Re: Craziest Thing You've Ever Done? by ruffrider(f): 2:22am On Jun 27, 2010
I was walking and talking on my cell phone a while back. I was arguing with an ex-boyfriend. I was so up set, I didn't notice I had to go down a step on my way to a building. I fell, still fussing, got back up like nothing happen and continue to give it to him on the cell.
Re: Craziest Thing You've Ever Done? by chelseabmw(m): 2:33am On Jun 27, 2010
sleeping with an ex-girlfriend at the back of a car
Re: Craziest Thing You've Ever Done? by davidif: 2:42am On Jun 27, 2010
Fiscabally:

This is a true life xperience!
There was a time when i was younger,i did sumtin wrong n my dad wana discipline me,it was in d harmattan period,so he lock all entrance 2 our flat(upstairs)so i cudnt xcape.He told me 2 remove my cloths,which i did,n im left wit only boxers,he said i shld lie down,n he brought out a nepa cable wire,he stroke me d 1st 1,damn,very painful,b4 he culd giv me d 2nd 1,i huriedly ran out 4rm d sittin rum into our rum(wit plank window then),n i culd hear him followin me,sayin where d u think u r running to,as he saw me tryin 2 jump through d window,he shouted "u'd kill urself/2ce"(within me,i said it pays me than 2 receive those harmattan lashes).So i jumped d window,n i fell down wit my belly 2 d floor,though very painful,i had sum bruises on me,bt i quickly got up thinkin he mit stil chase me downstairs.i went to a frnd's house 4 d same street,n he gave me sum cloths 2 wear,sharply,i don find myself 4 bus stop,i took a bus goin 2 oshodi 4rm agbado(without kobo 4 my hand),na my grandma crib i lay dat nite,reachd their around to 12 in d nite.Anytime i reminise dis scenario,i felt its 1 of d craziest things iv ever done.Please lets share xperiences,bt pls be real,no crooked fables pls.

ha ha ha, omo u crazy ooooo.
Re: Craziest Thing You've Ever Done? by pete(m): 4:03am On Jun 27, 2010
I have had two scenarios. One as a 8yrs old kid, back in PH. My dad had visitors and they had a lot of "Hot Gin" I think it was Gordon's or one of those. So after the visitors left, my dad left the house with the alcoholic drink sitting on the table. I went in there and almost emptied the bottle. I got so drunk, it gets better, I went down the street with friends while drunk. I proceeded into the house of a guy who lived by the side of the road. I had seen him walked into his bedroom. I walked inside the house, went in his bathroom and eat up all his closeup toothpaste. I retrospect, I just wondered if the guy had came out and seen an unknown kid in his bathroom squeezing life out of his toothpaste. Gracefully I walked out and went home to crash for hours

As an adult, few yrs ago I was heading to France Via Logan Airport in Boston Mass. An old African girl friend decided to meet up with me. I had a 4 hour lay over, we chatted and decided to do the old time thing, the closest hotel was hours away and I was like, hey, fck it, go in the mail Bathroom and I'll join you, she did and I joined her there and the rest u could imagine. After we were done, the airport security who had become suspicious of her but lost track, saw the both of us coming out of the restroom. He looked, wondered, but had no evidence as to what may have happened. Thinking about it, that was risky. If I was caught, I would have lost my Government clearance-since I was on a govt. assignment- maybe lost my job and so on. Now that I'm older I think sh@@t through before doing them.
Re: Craziest Thing You've Ever Done? by jayrome(m): 5:07am On Jun 27, 2010
Going 2 school,
Re: Craziest Thing You've Ever Done? by akwaowoudo(m): 5:35am On Jun 27, 2010
Back to my nursery and primary education days; i stood my grounds then against my parents that the 1st position i took in class wasn't as relevant as my friends 35th position. I was judging then based on the greatness of numbers; thanks to advancement.
Re: Craziest Thing You've Ever Done? by Nobody: 6:31am On Jun 27, 2010
When i was in high school in lagos,i used to wash off the stew from the meat especially ''ponmo'' anytime i buy food to eat and you know what,i will pack the ponmo in my pocket and start it eating when i get to class.stii fresh in the memory. . .lmfao

1 Like

Re: Craziest Thing You've Ever Done? by Acidosis(m): 6:37am On Jun 27, 2010
going to church on a saturday evening thinking it was sunday and again,
answering the cräzy question in your cräzy thread!
Re: Craziest Thing You've Ever Done? by Acidosis(m): 6:40am On Jun 27, 2010
akwaowoudo:

Back to my nursery and primary education days; i stood my grounds then against my parents that the 1st position i took in class wasn't as relevant as my friends 35th position. I was judging then based on the greatness of numbers; thanks to advancement.
very funny
Re: Craziest Thing You've Ever Done? by OmoAlata(f): 7:17am On Jun 27, 2010
The craziest thing I've ever done ,

I was introduced to my hubby but he was living in Ghana, I in London, UK. I flew out to meet him in Accra, we got married, I invited him over and here we are today with 5 kids. Everyone said it wouldn't last grin
Re: Craziest Thing You've Ever Done? by Brisingr(m): 7:30am On Jun 27, 2010
left my house to get food one night as hunger pangs no let me sleep at d junction of my street i suddenly heard gunshots and people started runnin so i picked race while still checkin my back den i collided wit a parked car bruisin myself d gateman nearly killed himself wit laff
Re: Craziest Thing You've Ever Done? by Nobody: 8:00am On Jun 27, 2010
Omo Alata:

The craziest thing I've ever done ,

I was introduced to my hubby but he was living in Ghana, I in London, UK. I flew out to meet him in Accra, we got married, I invited him over and here we are today with 5 kids. Everyone said it wouldn't last grin

married with five kids.wow!!!!
Re: Craziest Thing You've Ever Done? by 190: 8:23am On Jun 27, 2010
havin s3x at a primary schoo! and almost getting caught by nite watchman!~

we purposely planned havin s3x ther as part of the outdoor trips

nextup is havin it @ the barbeach or inside any swimmin pool,
Re: Craziest Thing You've Ever Done? by Builder: 8:39am On Jun 27, 2010
went to a swingers party, that stuff was cool, i will advise anyone to try it out
Re: Craziest Thing You've Ever Done? by tenhap(m): 8:48am On Jun 27, 2010
So damn plenty of them!! Wouldn't want my kids to try them. Where do i start, ?
Re: Craziest Thing You've Ever Done? by aceventurx: 8:57am On Jun 27, 2010
met a very pretty girl (indian half cast) in the Island,the girl was crazy we went to mega plaza together and the next thing she asked me if I can take her to my house for a quickie,of course not possible because of my very strick mum,we both went to a hotel and share the hotel bill in half and you can imagine the rest"it was great" after two weeks I went to her place in VI and was told that she had returned back to Germany,her name is OLA incase she reads this let us hook up again for real.
Re: Craziest Thing You've Ever Done? by OLASHENIMS: 9:56am On Jun 27, 2010
i fell in love with a stripper and all effort to change her prove abortive, i got scared every moment my friends are going to the island so that they wont see her , all my family are in love with her and i could not tell anyone what she does , 4 years ago
Re: Craziest Thing You've Ever Done? by 190: 9:59am On Jun 27, 2010
^^
stripper abi ashawo

cos stripper no de nija!

but ashawo full everywher!
Re: Craziest Thing You've Ever Done? by Frankienel(m): 10:06am On Jun 27, 2010
craziest thing? fucking a lady at the back of a religious house at night. the security guys call one another for a free Indecency film. it was indeed embarrassing
Re: Craziest Thing You've Ever Done? by landtraza(m): 10:16am On Jun 27, 2010
when i was in high school,  we hard a match with my formal school, NEW GENERATION SECONDARY SCHOOL ABA ABIA STATE. all hope was build on me. we were a goal up and ten minutes to end the match i scored an own goal and 99 minutes i YAKUBUED a begging opportunity and the match ended one a peace. and i was ashamed of my self. cry cry cry cry
Re: Craziest Thing You've Ever Done? by fender(m): 10:37am On Jun 27, 2010
I returned from school on a friday afternoon, that was way back in '93. For all i care, i went to bed like almost immediately only for me to wake sleep screaming that i was late for school. I thought i was daybreak! only for me to be laffed to scorn by my mum and siblings. I was so ashamed of myself.Loll.
Re: Craziest Thing You've Ever Done? by Markenny(m): 11:23am On Jun 27, 2010
went to NORWAY in winter,
i cant work on the street,bleeding through my nose because of cold.
minus 60degree.

plus eating rice with chinease pick (stick)
for 30 Min's i didn't pick one piece of rice,i have to use my hand in the the public
of igwee mmadu.lol that was funny
Re: Craziest Thing You've Ever Done? by baslone: 11:58am On Jun 27, 2010
190:

^^
stripper abi ashawo

cos stripper no de nija!

but ashawo full everywher!

Ehen!! Tell me sumtin?
Re: Craziest Thing You've Ever Done? by Nobody: 12:31pm On Jun 27, 2010
I can't really figure out the craziest thing I've ever done; I have so many of them, but one is this, I had my first sex in an odd place and also at a very tender age-God Forgive me.
Another happened while I was a kid, I locked myself in the kitchen, lit a match and was smoking it.
I've got so many of them. as soon as I remember I'll come back cry grin
Re: Craziest Thing You've Ever Done? by macherie1: 1:31pm On Jun 27, 2010
The craziest thing i've ever done could actually pass for most stupid. i was so foolishly in love with my firstboyfriend that i always gave him all my pocket money and go begging my friends for money to sustain myself. sometimes i even give him some of the money i beg off my friends but he dumped me anyway. it's been years now but anytime i think of it i'm like what!how could i have been so dumb! no boyfriend has gotten a dime from me ever since. they call me stingy but it suits me just fine!
Re: Craziest Thing You've Ever Done? by amefi(m): 2:08pm On Jun 27, 2010
ma cherie:

The craziest thing i've ever done could actually pass for most silly. i was so foolishly in love with my firstboyfriend that i always gave him all my pocket money and go begging my friends for money to sustain myself. sometimes i even give him some of the money i beg off my friends but he dumped me anyway. it's been years now but anytime i think of it i'm like what!how could i have been so dumb! no boyfriend has gotten a dime from me ever since. they call me stingy but it suits me just fine!

I FEEL U,
Re: Craziest Thing You've Ever Done? by pendusky(m): 2:09pm On Jun 27, 2010
Mine was watching nigerian filsm from closing of school till almost daybreak almost everyday, any nigeria movie with lagos scene (then most talk about heaven in nigeria) was always lining up for me, now am in lagos, the story is different its not interesting as I fink it will be, only 20% of lagos is develop compared to what i fink b4, now am crazily watching American (Massachusetts Institute of Technology) videos clips for my nxt move,  am i really crazy
Re: Craziest Thing You've Ever Done? by Nobody: 2:28pm On Jun 27, 2010
Had s_x at age b4 13 wit an older girl, had it again wit her wen her dad was just outside d room at d window. Had som homosexual tin back at boardin skul, no penetration only blowjobs.
Re: Craziest Thing You've Ever Done? by Linguist(f): 2:44pm On Jun 27, 2010
first, when i was age 7/8, i took my dad's razor blades he use in shaving to school, when i came back, he asked and before i could say jack robbisson, my dad held my cloth in front to position my bombom for the beautiful gift i received that day, i could still remember wounding my two legs on my dad's body shouting 'ejo sir mi o ni se be mo',lol, meaning, i wont do it again.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Akirun Of Ikirun, Abdul-Rauf Adedeji Is Dead / Masquerades Doing The 'Shaku Shaku' Dance In Abeokuta (Video) / Pictures From Onitsha Youth Ofala Carnival

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.