Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,262 members, 7,839,327 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:00 PM

‘she’s A Dope Girl’- Nicki Minaj On Kylie Jenner - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ‘she’s A Dope Girl’- Nicki Minaj On Kylie Jenner (492 Views)

Lil Wayne Talks About His Favorite Position On BED With Nicki Minaj On Instagram / Tacha Sends Heartfelt Message To Nicki Minaj On Her Birthday (video) / Skales: "Nicki Minaj Sends Me DMs & It's Crazy To Me" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

‘she’s A Dope Girl’- Nicki Minaj On Kylie Jenner by 7Ebisco: 1:17am On Aug 24, 2018
After Kylie Jenner walked the other way on the VMA red carpet when she appeared to have spotted Nicki Minaj,the queen of rap addressed it Thursday on her Queen radio show.

Nicki said that Kylie is a dope girl and that she loves her and understands that she gotta stand by her man.

She’s a dope girl! We are not gonna start a dumb cat fight for your entertainment! She’s not a musician! She supported her man as she should. My fans and I are not feeding into this. We love Kylie.

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/08/shes-dope-girl-nicki-minaj-on-kylie.html

Re: ‘she’s A Dope Girl’- Nicki Minaj On Kylie Jenner by milemimi93(m): 1:25am On Aug 24, 2018
7Ebisco:
After Kylie Jenner walked the other way on the VMA red carpet when she appeared to have spotted Nicki Minaj, the queen of rap addressed it Thursday on her Queen radio show.

Nicki said that Kylie is a dope girl and that she loves her and understands that she gotta stand by her man.

She’s a dope girl! We are not gonna start a dumb cat fight for your entertainment! She’s not a musician! She supported her man as she should. My fans and I are not feeding into this. We love Kylie.

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/08/shes-dope-girl-nicki-minaj-on-kylie.html

Nicki is not the queen of rap.

A girl who can't rap a 16bar verse without milking you call queen?

(1) (Reply)

Actress Anita Joseph Slam Instagram User Who Called Her A Home Breaker / "I Can't Wait For God To Use You In A Special Way"- Tonto Dikeh To Bobrisky / Anita Joseph Becomes Ambassador Of Nogle Travels (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.