Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,299 members, 7,836,302 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:00 AM

"I Can't Wait For God To Use You In A Special Way"- Tonto Dikeh To Bobrisky - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I Can't Wait For God To Use You In A Special Way"- Tonto Dikeh To Bobrisky (491 Views)

Tonto Dikeh To Bobrisky: 'Donate Your 28th Birthday Cake To Poor Couple' / Lady Golfer: I Introduced Tonto Dikeh To A Man Who Was Paying Her Bills / Tonto Dikeh To Beat Annie, 2face Idibia, IK Ogbonna, Toyin Abraham Eniola Badmus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Can't Wait For God To Use You In A Special Way"- Tonto Dikeh To Bobrisky by 9jainfoparrot: 3:29pm On Sep 01, 2018
Nollywood actress and mother of one, Tonto Dikeh penned a lovely birthday message to Nigerian male barbie and her close friend, Bobrisky.

In her message, the actress said she can’t wait for God to use him in a special way.

She wrote,

Happy birthday to my one and only bobbie Bobbie, As you celebrate a year old I pray that GOD ALMIGHTY grants all your secret heart desires,May His goodness and mercy be with you all the days of your life.

May the fruit of your hands be multiples and may GODS GRACE never DEPART from you.. @bobrisky222

I LOVE you so much Bob and I can’t wait for God to use you in a special way..

SOURCE: https://www.9jainfoparrot.com.ng/2018/09/i-cant-wait-for-god-to-use-you-in.html

Cc Lalasticlala

Cc MissyB3

Cc Fynestboi

Cc Seun

Cc Mynd44

Have a blast My darling

Re: "I Can't Wait For God To Use You In A Special Way"- Tonto Dikeh To Bobrisky by Lambohub: 3:38pm On Sep 01, 2018
Re: "I Can't Wait For God To Use You In A Special Way"- Tonto Dikeh To Bobrisky by amaniro: 3:39pm On Sep 01, 2018
This Tonto is a hypocrite. Big one.

1 Like

Re: "I Can't Wait For God To Use You In A Special Way"- Tonto Dikeh To Bobrisky by elucydate: 4:45pm On Sep 01, 2018
Birds of the same feather, focks together.

(1) (Reply)

Why I Dislike Davido And His Kind Of Music – Fela’s Daughter / 5 Things You Dont Know About Legendary Singer 2baba (must Read) / Loverboy Influence Teen Star Into Smoking At Romantic Getaway

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.