Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,594 members, 7,827,241 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:26 AM

7 Places You Must Visit As An Adult In Your Lifetime! - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 7 Places You Must Visit As An Adult In Your Lifetime! (54491 Views)

5 Forbidden Places You Are Not Allowed To Visit / 4 Beautiful Places You Should Visit In Africa In Your Lifetime / Top 5 Beaches Every Lagosian Must Visit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Places You Must Visit As An Adult In Your Lifetime! by OboOlora(f): 8:38pm On Aug 24, 2018
Ok
Re: 7 Places You Must Visit As An Adult In Your Lifetime! by enemyofprogress: 8:39pm On Aug 24, 2018
tatibillion:
I been all of these places
liar. Why didn't I see you at the mortuary that day
Re: 7 Places You Must Visit As An Adult In Your Lifetime! by InTime(m): 8:43pm On Aug 24, 2018
angry U Kidding Me
Re: 7 Places You Must Visit As An Adult In Your Lifetime! by jamace(m): 8:45pm On Aug 24, 2018
This topic is very essential for our looting politicians.

1 Like

Re: 7 Places You Must Visit As An Adult In Your Lifetime! by Gordonz07(m): 8:45pm On Aug 24, 2018
Abroad isn't a must oh. Visiting all states in Nigeria alone will reset your brain to factory mode. grin

1 Like

Re: 7 Places You Must Visit As An Adult In Your Lifetime! by Perge(m): 8:46pm On Aug 24, 2018
I have already booked a seat for Elon Musk's interplanetary journey to Mars.
Re: 7 Places You Must Visit As An Adult In Your Lifetime! by Deo1986(m): 8:51pm On Aug 24, 2018
Nice one OP, we all need the experience..
Re: 7 Places You Must Visit As An Adult In Your Lifetime! by Mcy56(f): 8:52pm On Aug 24, 2018
enemyofprogress:
liar. Why didn't I see you at the mortuary that day
LMAO grin grin
Re: 7 Places You Must Visit As An Adult In Your Lifetime! by Sunmolar(m): 8:53pm On Aug 24, 2018
daewoorazer:
1. Burial ground:

I used to have a colleague who happens to be a germophobe, I’ll always tell her, I do hope you know the germs you run from is present in thousands in your mouth, genitals and on your skin? Someone cannot step on your toes in peace, you must shout! The dirt you so fight people against, remember is your final home!

2. Morgue:

Have you seen how they embalm smokers, most especially those with respiratory tract problems? They rip them open, thrash their lungs and all that, needle them up like a sac of yam. It doesn’t matter if you were an army general of the fleet, you’d be served this treatment.

A warning to the proud and principled, you can’t move with ordinary people and you have class, well I do hope a visit will teach you to know we are all nothing but a bag of flesh and blood!

3. Orphanages/IDP camps:

Your parents never did their best, they served you garri and ekpa every afternoon right? When you visit these places, some children only wished they have someone they could call Mum, dad, brother, sister et al. At the IDP camp, you’d see a lot of people who smile only when they get to eat 1 meal per day.

Don’t be a selfish living being, it is not about you alone!

4. Abroad:

When I mentioned abroad, I mean the western world, Asia, Australia and other parts of Africa. It is not only enough to live through your kind and culture, living life means traveling to see the world, see people of different colors, their delicacies, values, and most specifically beliefs.

Need I remind you one of the best education you can give yourself is this; it will teach and perfect your behaviors, how to treat people and how to handle sensitive issues, trust me!

5. Vacations/wild:

It doesn’t matter if you are a teacher and can hardly afford 3 square meals, make sure you save up and visit the wild/resort at least once in your life time. It will give you a sense that better appreciates the work of God and nature. Trust me there are some creatures/natural resources you never believe existed.

It doesn’t necessarily have to be a vacation in Hawaii, gather your family, lodge in an hotel and have a great time in one of our resorts/falls/ranches.

6. Historical Museums:

Well, I have to tell you if you don’t know that you are a product of various genetic combinations; having said that, you’d agree with me it is only fair to know about the men whose genetic material you inherited. Visit a museum today, learn about your ancestors, city, state, and country to better understand where you are coming from, and where you are going!

7. Court room/Prison:

It doesn’t mean you’ll be a prisoner but trust me, it will serve as a guide especially to the big boys, fraudsters and most importantly the hot-tempered who picks up knives and broken bottles at the slightest provocation. Don’t be a convict before you’d appreciate the invaluable price of freedom, visit there at least once to understand life needs to be threaded softly!

Source:
https://naijacomet.com/2018/08/24/7-places-you-must-visit-as-an-adult-in-your-lifetime/
must?
Re: 7 Places You Must Visit As An Adult In Your Lifetime! by InvertedHammer: 8:53pm On Aug 24, 2018
daewoorazer:
1. Burial ground:

I used to have a colleague who happens to be a germophobe, I’ll always tell her, I do hope you know the germs you run from is present in thousands in your mouth, genitals and on your skin? Someone cannot step on your toes in peace, you must shout! The dirt you so fight people against, remember is your final home!

2. Morgue:

Have you seen how they embalm smokers, most especially those with respiratory tract problems? They rip them open, thrash their lungs and all that, needle them up like a sac of yam. It doesn’t matter if you were an army general of the fleet, you’d be served this treatment.

A warning to the proud and principled, you can’t move with ordinary people and you have class, well I do hope a visit will teach you to know we are all nothing but a bag of flesh and blood!

3. Orphanages/IDP camps:

Your parents never did their best, they served you garri and ekpa every afternoon right? When you visit these places, some children only wished they have someone they could call Mum, dad, brother, sister et al. At the IDP camp, you’d see a lot of people who smile only when they get to eat 1 meal per day.

4. Abroad:

When I mentioned abroad, I mean the western world, Asia, Australia and other parts of Africa. It is not only enough to live through your kind and culture, living life means traveling to see the world, see people of different colors, their delicacies, values, and most specifically beliefs.

Need I remind you one of the best education you can give yourself is this; it will teach and perfect your behaviors, how to treat people and how to handle sensitive issues, trust me!

5. Vacations/wild:

It doesn’t matter if you are a teacher and can hardly afford 3 square meals, make sure you save up and visit the wild/resort at least once in your life time. It will give you a sense that better appreciates the work of God and nature. Trust me there are some creatures/natural resources you never believe existed.

It doesn’t necessarily have to be a vacation in Hawaii, gather your family, lodge in an hotel and have a great time in one of our resorts/falls/ranches.

6. Historical Museums:

Well, I have to tell you if you don’t know that you are a product of various genetic combinations; having said that, you’d agree with me it is only fair to know about the men whose genetic material you inherited. Visit a museum today, learn about your ancestors, city, state, and country to better understand where you are coming from, and where you are going!

7. Court room/Prison:

It doesn’t mean you’ll be a prisoner but trust me, it will serve as a guide especially to the big boys, fraudsters and most importantly the hot-tempered who picks up knives and broken bottles at the slightest provocation. Don’t be a convict before you’d appreciate the invaluable price of freedom, visit there at least once to understand life needs to be threaded softly!

Source:
https://naijacomet.com/2018/08/24/7-places-you-must-visit-as-an-adult-in-your-lifetime/

/
Must?

And if you don't?

/
Re: 7 Places You Must Visit As An Adult In Your Lifetime! by chiscodedon(m): 8:54pm On Aug 24, 2018
czarina:
Been to all of them. What next?
Try make heaven
Re: 7 Places You Must Visit As An Adult In Your Lifetime! by Divay22(f): 8:54pm On Aug 24, 2018
ednut1:
what exactly will one be doing in heaven
Singing for the most high

If am to visit the first 3 places, then I'll be needing a full pack of handkerchief.

1 Like

Re: 7 Places You Must Visit As An Adult In Your Lifetime! by sweetilicious(f): 8:55pm On Aug 24, 2018
Pls suggestion.Where do I spend y leave happly in Nigeria?
Re: 7 Places You Must Visit As An Adult In Your Lifetime! by hector1046(m): 8:55pm On Aug 24, 2018
Abroad!!! I mean the western world like you said, that's all I need to learn my lesson
Re: 7 Places You Must Visit As An Adult In Your Lifetime! by zicoraads: 8:58pm On Aug 24, 2018
daewoorazer:
1. Burial ground:

2. Morgue:

3. Orphanages/IDP camps:

4. Abroad:

5. Vacations/wild:

6. Historical Museums:

7. Court room/Prison:

Source:
The above is the reason why every tom, dick and harry should never aspire to be a blogger. Not everyone who can string some sentences together is actually smart. So in your warped and shallow mind, once anyone is a teacher, then that person cannot afford something as basic as 3 square meals?!

One of the qualities of being a good blogger is not just to churn out whatever garbage that your mind conjures up, also carry out little research to ascertain what is obtainable and what is now the norm.

Even if some teachers are in that category, at least you owe your ability to write and read to them.

Teaching is honest work. Stop shaming people's profession.

6 Likes

Re: 7 Places You Must Visit As An Adult In Your Lifetime! by Nobody: 9:00pm On Aug 24, 2018
Morgue and prison are must for the proud. cheesy

1 Like

Re: 7 Places You Must Visit As An Adult In Your Lifetime! by jaywhoco(m): 9:01pm On Aug 24, 2018
fools rush in where angels fear to tread... Alexander Pope
Re: 7 Places You Must Visit As An Adult In Your Lifetime! by DesireBenjamin: 9:13pm On Aug 24, 2018
czarina:

You can now die in peace cool
Re: 7 Places You Must Visit As An Adult In Your Lifetime! by seunH: 9:18pm On Aug 24, 2018
The OP is right, I've been to some of the above places and believe you me the encounter was touching. When we visited prison, I was shown some prisoners who have been in that same prison since when I was in secondary school.....!!!. When I first dissected a human body, I saw first hand a real life dilemma, a boy who was my mate physically but his tag showed he had been dead about 3 yrs earlier, so the question is who is older. I've also seen in a morgue where Table 1 lies a dead woman, Table 3 lies her brother and Table 5 her cousin, the other sibling was in intensive unit (they were attacked by robbers). Sincerely how many can one mention, eyes done see, we should just be giving thanks!!!!?

3 Likes

Re: 7 Places You Must Visit As An Adult In Your Lifetime! by Nobody: 9:19pm On Aug 24, 2018
meobizy:
Number two is not an option for me. Na cremation get me last last. The treatment is not only for smokers, even people who die from car accidents go through the procedure.
But what is the reason for that procedure can someone explain? I want to learn
Re: 7 Places You Must Visit As An Adult In Your Lifetime! by Dpiano(m): 9:20pm On Aug 24, 2018
meobizy:
Number two is not an option for me. Na cremation get me last last. The treatment is not only for smokers, even people who die from car accidents go through the procedure.
Why do they go through the procedure..enlighten me please..
Re: 7 Places You Must Visit As An Adult In Your Lifetime! by cutegentility(m): 9:20pm On Aug 24, 2018
Nice one
Re: 7 Places You Must Visit As An Adult In Your Lifetime! by MicroBox: 9:23pm On Aug 24, 2018
daewoorazer:
1. Burial ground:

2. Morgue:

3. Orphanages/IDP camps:

4. Abroad:

5. Vacations/wild:

6. Historical Museums:

7. Court room/Prison:

Source:
Truth
Re: 7 Places You Must Visit As An Adult In Your Lifetime! by Veetee(m): 9:24pm On Aug 24, 2018
Hell fire! I wish God will grant you the grace to pay a visit there. you wouldnt want to sin anymore

1 Like

Re: 7 Places You Must Visit As An Adult In Your Lifetime! by Nobody: 9:26pm On Aug 24, 2018
meobizy:

But what's the purpose ripping it open please?
Just strange to me
Re: 7 Places You Must Visit As An Adult In Your Lifetime! by clerkent(m): 9:26pm On Aug 24, 2018
ednut1:
what exactly will one be doing in heaven
Guess when i get there i will quote you back to tel you how me liveth the life of my dreamz.

1 Like

Re: 7 Places You Must Visit As An Adult In Your Lifetime! by meobizy(f): 9:27pm On Aug 24, 2018
Mrquincy:

It’s called an autopsy. The practitioner wants to know what killed the individual so s/he can give an accurate diagnosis. The more autopsies carried out the more competent the medical field becomes in diagnosing causes of death.
Sometimes a cause of injury may not lead to someone’s death, majority of times not even indirectly. A person can get shot in the leg but die from a random disease complication moments later. Any onlooker will claim the bullet killed the individual but autopsies prove the truth.
A victim’s family may request for no autopsy procedure as a form of respect to the person after death. When carried out, autopsies mostly put the person’s family psychologically at ease — they realize the person true true don die go.

2 Likes

Re: 7 Places You Must Visit As An Adult In Your Lifetime! by franchasng: 9:39pm On Aug 24, 2018
czarina:
death lipsrsealed
Re: 7 Places You Must Visit As An Adult In Your Lifetime! by franchasng: 9:40pm On Aug 24, 2018
Mrquincy:

to make them look presentable to the eyes of their loved ones who will pay them last respect before final lying in state cry

2 Likes

Re: 7 Places You Must Visit As An Adult In Your Lifetime! by franchasng: 9:41pm On Aug 24, 2018
sweetilicious:
Pls suggestion.Where do I spend y leave happly in Nigeria?
come over let's spend it kiss
Re: 7 Places You Must Visit As An Adult In Your Lifetime! by Nobody: 9:49pm On Aug 24, 2018
czarina:
I would have said go to hell but i remember we are in one already

1 Like

Re: 7 Places You Must Visit As An Adult In Your Lifetime! by Mouthgag: 9:53pm On Aug 24, 2018
daewoorazer:
1. Burial ground:

2. Morgue:

3. Orphanages/IDP camps:

4. Abroad:

5. Vacations/wild:

6. Historical Museums:

7. Court room/Prison:

Source:
Your number 2 is Counterfactual and senseless.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My German Fiancee Is Coming To Nigeria In 4 Weeks Time / Helicopter Crashes Into A Building In Ikeja, Lagos / Japa: Don't Insult Nigeria If You Fall Under These Kind Of People (opinion)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.