Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,206 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:15 AM

Viktoh Shares Suicidal Post: “I Just Want To Leave” - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Viktoh Shares Suicidal Post: “I Just Want To Leave” (25128 Views)

Viktoh Shares Photo Of His Swollen Eye After Police Assault / Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Kokun's Suicidal Post / Viktoh: I Mistakenly Romanced A Transgender In Canada (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Viktoh Shares Suicidal Post: “I Just Want To Leave” by Amagite3(f): 7:14am On Aug 24, 2018
From; Amagitesblog.com

YBNL artiste, Viktoh has shared a disturbing suicidal post on his Snapchat.

Viktoh complained about the fact that there is so much pain in the world and that he wants to leave.

Read his post below...

"What happens next when the world knocks you down? There is so much pain in this world that I just wanna leave and go somewhere better. I want to go to a place where your heart never aches again! I just wish something could take this pain away cause."

https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/08/i-just-want-to-leave-nigerian-singer-viktoh-shares-suicidal-post.html

1 Share

Re: Viktoh Shares Suicidal Post: “I Just Want To Leave” by PUSSYBBQGRILLS(f): 7:16am On Aug 24, 2018
Don't commit suicide.

Go and sell one of your kidneys. Use the money to fix your problems.

Eventually your heartaches will disappear.

106 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Viktoh Shares Suicidal Post: “I Just Want To Leave” by Nobody: 7:19am On Aug 24, 2018
Go and make more hit tracks jhoor. All this stunts no worth am.

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Viktoh Shares Suicidal Post: “I Just Want To Leave” by Munzy14(m): 7:20am On Aug 24, 2018
someone should reachout. We are almost dia in 2019. To correct this mess of Government.

114 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Viktoh Shares Suicidal Post: “I Just Want To Leave” by Exwizard: 7:20am On Aug 24, 2018
Skibii comes mind again

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Viktoh Shares Suicidal Post: “I Just Want To Leave” by enoch273: 7:36am On Aug 24, 2018
Even with this brain dead stunt he still won't blow, if anyone doubts this just ask skibii.

11 Likes

Re: Viktoh Shares Suicidal Post: “I Just Want To Leave” by Oluwaphemite(m): 7:39am On Aug 24, 2018
No way, you want to take the easy way out? You want to leave us here? Wait o make we try vote buhari out, ur vote counts, after then u can go wia u wan go.

41 Likes

Re: Viktoh Shares Suicidal Post: “I Just Want To Leave” by itspzpics(m): 8:21am On Aug 24, 2018
Haha alaye wetin happen

1 Like

Re: Viktoh Shares Suicidal Post: “I Just Want To Leave” by iheanyi40(m): 8:36am On Aug 24, 2018
R.I.P in advance bro cool

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Viktoh Shares Suicidal Post: “I Just Want To Leave” by columbus007(m): 8:48am On Aug 24, 2018
Haa,i need to go order black t-shirt down.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Viktoh Shares Suicidal Post: “I Just Want To Leave” by Bluezy13(m): 8:50am On Aug 24, 2018
Hehehe...

Clowns above me. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Viktoh Shares Suicidal Post: “I Just Want To Leave” by YOUNGELDER1(m): 8:51am On Aug 24, 2018
Re: Viktoh Shares Suicidal Post: “I Just Want To Leave” by wayne4loan: 9:07am On Aug 24, 2018
Where is nwaikpe angry

13 Likes

Re: Viktoh Shares Suicidal Post: “I Just Want To Leave” by Tamarapetty(f): 9:40am On Aug 24, 2018
The guy no know wetin to sing again, now e wan die. YOU LIE!! u aint going no where! cheesy

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Viktoh Shares Suicidal Post: “I Just Want To Leave” by KingSatan: 10:55am On Aug 24, 2018
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

I cant wait any longer for you my SON.

Please do it faster and come home where you belong.

Your fresh African Skin will make a good meal, Especially your Pwick.

I love Grilled Pwicks garnished with Peppered Intestines angry angry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Viktoh Shares Suicidal Post: “I Just Want To Leave” by lifestyle1(m): 10:55am On Aug 24, 2018
ungrateful somebody angry

If you no how many people they find small of the opportunity wey you get you no go post this rubbish..

angry

8 Likes

Re: Viktoh Shares Suicidal Post: “I Just Want To Leave” by Alejoc(m): 10:55am On Aug 24, 2018
Do make decisions when you are mad.... cool

2 Likes

Re: Viktoh Shares Suicidal Post: “I Just Want To Leave” by Emmafe(m): 10:56am On Aug 24, 2018
No leave o, let enjoy BUBU together

Check my signature for phone deals

1 Like

Re: Viktoh Shares Suicidal Post: “I Just Want To Leave” by caslord(m): 10:56am On Aug 24, 2018
Be like say na the new trend be this bah?

Re: Viktoh Shares Suicidal Post: “I Just Want To Leave” by HajimeSaito(m): 10:56am On Aug 24, 2018
Intervention pronto. Someone should intervene quickly to save innocent Nigerians from falling victim to yet another evil genius marketing ploy/sham suicide strategy.
Re: Viktoh Shares Suicidal Post: “I Just Want To Leave” by soberdrunk(m): 10:56am On Aug 24, 2018
angry
Re: Viktoh Shares Suicidal Post: “I Just Want To Leave” by ebig21(m): 10:56am On Aug 24, 2018
Buy your qualityuy your quality Stainless Turkey pipes and accessories, we have 63 mm, 50mm, 38 mm, 25 mm,19mm. seeable, top ball etc. we also fit and construct different hand rails,step rails wall brackets, stainless gates of all designs.
call or what's app for quality and durability.
we supply and can work in all part of the country.
Re: Viktoh Shares Suicidal Post: “I Just Want To Leave” by enemyofprogress: 10:56am On Aug 24, 2018
Must he tell us? What is he waiting for?I dey sell sniper o and only five five naira

1 Like

Re: Viktoh Shares Suicidal Post: “I Just Want To Leave” by moron888: 10:56am On Aug 24, 2018
eeya ..try something else sador go back to school ..no be everybody go use music chop

1 Like

Re: Viktoh Shares Suicidal Post: “I Just Want To Leave” by EweduAfonja(f): 10:56am On Aug 24, 2018
I want to go to a place where your heart never aches again! ...

Me too...

1 Like

Re: Viktoh Shares Suicidal Post: “I Just Want To Leave” by Opinionated: 10:56am On Aug 24, 2018
Quick, get him to the psychiatric hospital or see this lady. She is quite good and not as traumatic as Yabaleft.
Re: Viktoh Shares Suicidal Post: “I Just Want To Leave” by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:57am On Aug 24, 2018
LIFE IS BEAUTIFUL OOO,
Please don't leave now....

This is DEPRESSION
Re: Viktoh Shares Suicidal Post: “I Just Want To Leave” by ambrosedmax(m): 10:57am On Aug 24, 2018
this might be another lyric to come

1 Like

Re: Viktoh Shares Suicidal Post: “I Just Want To Leave” by Tokziby: 10:57am On Aug 24, 2018
That pain is the reason for most suicide

It get to u so much that it toils with ur emotion, which affects ur mind and ur mind starts to suggest funny things.

I hope people closer to him acts fast...

Depression is creeping into that guy.

I pray u survive this phase in ur life.

5 Likes

Re: Viktoh Shares Suicidal Post: “I Just Want To Leave” by Bawizzo(m): 10:58am On Aug 24, 2018
Go where? Hu wan come d perform en 3 career songs 4 stage

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Skiibii Buys New Mercedes Benz (Photo) / Tonto Dikeh, Wizkid & Others At The AY Show / Dolapo Oni And Sijuade's White Wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.