Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,810 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:16 AM

Viktoh Shares Suicidal Post: “I Just Want To Leave” - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Viktoh Shares Suicidal Post: “I Just Want To Leave” (25138 Views)

Viktoh Shares Photo Of His Swollen Eye After Police Assault / Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Kokun's Suicidal Post / Viktoh: I Mistakenly Romanced A Transgender In Canada (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Viktoh Shares Suicidal Post: “I Just Want To Leave” by samlake(m): 2:01pm On Aug 24, 2018
When u are where things are happening and u can hardly make d best use of it...suicidal will comes in.However, get up and restrategize...
Re: Viktoh Shares Suicidal Post: “I Just Want To Leave” by Controller360: 2:01pm On Aug 24, 2018
Baba's heart has been broken embarassed
Re: Viktoh Shares Suicidal Post: “I Just Want To Leave” by Printerscanner: 2:11pm On Aug 24, 2018
Munzy14:
someone should reachout. We are almost dia in 2019. To correct this mess of Government.

If it is change of government that will stop you from committing suicide, then you better go and do it now that suicide is till cheap. Buhari will win the next presidential election and several miscreants and nincompoop like you will want to commit suicide but it will be expensive to do by next year because Chinedu and Chukwudi would start selling suicide instruments at very high costs.
Re: Viktoh Shares Suicidal Post: “I Just Want To Leave” by autonomous22: 2:34pm On Aug 24, 2018
Make him neva die, we need him vote next year to remove buhari.
Re: Viktoh Shares Suicidal Post: “I Just Want To Leave” by sprints2: 2:37pm On Aug 24, 2018
Oga if u like commit suicide na your life...at least it will help the balance of the ecosystem...
Re: Viktoh Shares Suicidal Post: “I Just Want To Leave” by sprints2: 2:39pm On Aug 24, 2018
kunmiiii:
Na wa for people here oo, Depression isn't something to make fun of or take lightly... its one of the leading cause of death.

bros 95% of Nigerians are suffering from depression some are aware majority don't even know they are suffering from it... when life knocks u down u try to get back up...not everyone' life is rosy
Re: Viktoh Shares Suicidal Post: “I Just Want To Leave” by emperorblog(m): 4:11pm On Aug 24, 2018
PUSSYBBQGRILLS:
Don't commit suicide.

Go and sell one of your kidneys. Use the money to fix your problems.

Eventually your heartaches will disappear.
Re: Viktoh Shares Suicidal Post: “I Just Want To Leave” by emperorblog(m): 4:13pm On Aug 24, 2018
sprints2:
bros 95% of Nigerians are suffering from depression some are aware majority don't even know they are suffering from it... when life knocks u down u try to get back up...not everyone' life is rosy

mhen it like when i plan to,commit suicide lasy year also.

but the death did not worth it.

i donr know what they are doing in d dead kingdom that why i stop
Re: Viktoh Shares Suicidal Post: “I Just Want To Leave” by Popularity(m): 4:34pm On Aug 24, 2018
Victor na Wa oh! The only YBNL musician without talent, anyway if your contact with YBNL ends this year November, I don't think there can be any other opportunity for u.
Re: Viktoh Shares Suicidal Post: “I Just Want To Leave” by Munzy14(m): 4:50pm On Aug 24, 2018
Printerscanner:

If it is change of government that will stop you from committing suicide, then you better go and do it now that suicide is till cheap. Buhari will win the next presidential election and several miscreants and nincompoop like you will want to commit suicide but it will be expensive to do by next year because Chinedu and Chukwudi would start selling suicide instruments at very high costs.
I am not responsible for your predicaments in life. sorry.
Re: Viktoh Shares Suicidal Post: “I Just Want To Leave” by jessedaflow: 4:52pm On Aug 24, 2018
OGA go n get ur pvc
Re: Viktoh Shares Suicidal Post: “I Just Want To Leave” by simplesearch: 7:16pm On Aug 24, 2018
Instead of accepting Jesus they'll keep acting like all is deeply well with them, whereas the Bible says even in the Midst of laughter the Heart is sorrowful, this is the true heart condition of anyone who refuse serving God in spirit and Truth or choose the world. That's how to find peace not by exiting the world by force, that will lead to a more tragic and permanent jeopardy of soul, your best bet is to surrender genuinely and completely to Jesus your whole life will be restored even without having a penny in your bank account. SHALOM!
Re: Viktoh Shares Suicidal Post: “I Just Want To Leave” by bewla(m): 8:11pm On Aug 24, 2018
PUSSYBBQGRILLS:
Don't commit suicide.

have u tried it
Re: Viktoh Shares Suicidal Post: “I Just Want To Leave” by ogolomachi(f): 5:41am On Aug 25, 2018
PUSSYBBQGRILLS:
Don't commit suicide.

u sabi where dem dey sell??
Re: Viktoh Shares Suicidal Post: “I Just Want To Leave” by ogolomachi(f): 5:41am On Aug 25, 2018
PUSSYBBQGRILLS:
Don't commit suicide.

u sabi where dem dey sell??

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Yemi Alade's Video: Behind The Scene Photos / My Family Started Anglican Church In Nigeria But I’m Juju Worshipper – Seun Kuti / Tonto Dikeh, Wizkid & Others At The AY Show

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.