Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,737 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:37 PM

Man Wrestles And Kills A Very Big Snake (Python) Trying To Swallow His Daughter - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Man Wrestles And Kills A Very Big Snake (Python) Trying To Swallow His Daughter (546 Views)

Big Snake Killed By Soldiers In Sambisa Forest (Photo) / Some Very Bitter Pills To Swallow / Big Python Trying To Swallow A Dog Killed (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Wrestles And Kills A Very Big Snake (Python) Trying To Swallow His Daughter by Ebios(m): 7:32am On Aug 24, 2018
A Ghanaian father, Eklu Awayi, 38, while working
on his farm, has killed a huge snake trying to
swallow his daughter who is just less than one-
year-old.
According to Awayi, he was working on his farm
with his wife and daughter when he heard unusual
screams from the baby, reports Citinewsroom.
Alarmed by the scream, he rushed to the scene to
meet a long python of about four meters about to
swallow his baby.
He said he tried to fight off the animal but it coiled
around him. In a struggle, he managed to hold the
neck of the animal and tied it with a rope to over
overpower it.
Eklu who expressed gratitude to God for saving his
family revealed how he was afraid at the sight of
the snake trying to swallow his daughter.

“I was first scared when I saw the devilish
creature trying to consume my seed. But I
thank God he gave me the power to overcome
it.” he said
Residents of Dzodze in Upper Volta region were
shocked when the farmer coiled the dead python
around his neck and brought it to the central
business area.
After the triumphant display, he took his family to
the hospital for a medical check-up.

Re: Man Wrestles And Kills A Very Big Snake (Python) Trying To Swallow His Daughter by allytinted: 7:34am On Aug 24, 2018
Picture of them wrestling or ahdonbilivit
Re: Man Wrestles And Kills A Very Big Snake (Python) Trying To Swallow His Daughter by Ebios(m): 7:41am On Aug 24, 2018
allytinted:
Picture of them wrestling or ahdonbilivit
Lol...
In a farm? If actually there was another person snapping the fight just to show u Thomas, u will still come to say the person was wicked for not supporting the man in killing the snake.

1 Like

Re: Man Wrestles And Kills A Very Big Snake (Python) Trying To Swallow His Daughter by dollytino4real(f): 10:01am On Aug 24, 2018
the seed of the woman will bruise the head of the serpent n it is so
Re: Man Wrestles And Kills A Very Big Snake (Python) Trying To Swallow His Daughter by pafo(m): 10:16am On Aug 24, 2018
No way he can kill that snake without a weapon.

A snake thAt big coils around you, where you wan use grab rope take wrap around the head.

There is a reason they are called constrictors.

Find another explanation abeg.

(1) (Reply)

See The Massive Monitor Lizard I Killed in My Backyard / MY Experience As A Corp Member So Far / Busty Nollywood Actress Caught Up In ‘bum Bum Challenge’ (VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.