Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,215 members, 7,818,730 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:14 PM

Seal Visits Femi Kuti At The New Afrika Shrine - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Seal Visits Femi Kuti At The New Afrika Shrine (21666 Views)

Wizkid Prostrates For Femi Kuti At Fela's Afrika Shrine (Photos, Video) / Photos Of Femi Kuti At The Opening Ceremony Of AFCON 2019 / Eniafe Momodu Visits Femi Otedola At Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seal Visits Femi Kuti At The New Afrika Shrine by YomzzyDBlogger: 8:51am On Aug 24, 2018
@YomzzyBlog.com

British singer, Seal who has Nigerian roots, paid a visit to Femi Kuti at the new Afrika Shrine in Lagos yesterday.

Femi Kuti shared some pictures from his visit on his IG page with caption:

'My Brother Seal came to visit us at the Shrine ❤️�'

Gists via: http://www.yomzzyblog.com/2018/08/british-singer-seal-visits-femi-kuti-at.html

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seal Visits Femi Kuti At The New Afrika Shrine by YomzzyDBlogger: 8:51am On Aug 24, 2018

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Seal Visits Femi Kuti At The New Afrika Shrine by zinnydan(f): 8:53am On Aug 24, 2018
I love blacks kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Seal Visits Femi Kuti At The New Afrika Shrine by ct2: 9:09am On Aug 24, 2018
God thanks for my handsome face

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seal Visits Femi Kuti At The New Afrika Shrine by jamaicabakare(m): 9:11am On Aug 24, 2018
Legends grin grin grin

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seal Visits Femi Kuti At The New Afrika Shrine by GistersNG: 9:11am On Aug 24, 2018
Re: Seal Visits Femi Kuti At The New Afrika Shrine by braine(m): 9:11am On Aug 24, 2018
Seal! Ive not heard from him in a while.

3 Likes

Re: Seal Visits Femi Kuti At The New Afrika Shrine by nonix22(m): 9:11am On Aug 24, 2018
Seal is ready to groove lagos with his camera and side bag, no slacking. if you know, you know

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seal Visits Femi Kuti At The New Afrika Shrine by BruncleZuma: 9:11am On Aug 24, 2018
Seal face sha

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seal Visits Femi Kuti At The New Afrika Shrine by agabaI23(m): 9:11am On Aug 24, 2018
zinnydan:
I love blacks kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Because you're made of black

5 Likes

Re: Seal Visits Femi Kuti At The New Afrika Shrine by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:11am On Aug 24, 2018
Kiss from a Rose.....gone are those beautiful days!
That face still remains unique till this day!
The face that is directly opposite of THE voice!
And to know he was at a time married to one of the most successful model in the world and having 3 lovely kids together.

What happened to his face you may ask?!
Although there have been rumors as to the cause of the scars on Seal's face, but they are the result of a type of lupus called discoid lupus erythematosus, which affects the skin and leaves large scars.

46 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Seal Visits Femi Kuti At The New Afrika Shrine by zionic(m): 9:12am On Aug 24, 2018
African shrine..pilgrimage of all mankind. grin

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seal Visits Femi Kuti At The New Afrika Shrine by MesuitOzil: 9:13am On Aug 24, 2018
ct2:
grin
Re: Seal Visits Femi Kuti At The New Afrika Shrine by SweetJoystick(m): 9:13am On Aug 24, 2018
ct2:
make we see, compare

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Seal Visits Femi Kuti At The New Afrika Shrine by nepapole(m): 9:13am On Aug 24, 2018
Great singer.....

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seal Visits Femi Kuti At The New Afrika Shrine by adecz: 9:14am On Aug 24, 2018
Great entertainers.....

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seal Visits Femi Kuti At The New Afrika Shrine by Kira290(m): 9:15am On Aug 24, 2018
I'm telling you... cheesy looks don't mean sh*t!!
post=70559510:
Kiss from a Rose.....gone are those days!
That face still remains unique till this day!

The face that is directly opposite of THE voice!

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seal Visits Femi Kuti At The New Afrika Shrine by Nobody: 9:15am On Aug 24, 2018
this seal guy take style ugly sha grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seal Visits Femi Kuti At The New Afrika Shrine by Nobody: 9:15am On Aug 24, 2018
Legendary musicians

My Greatest evergreen Nigerian musician.

Fela kuti

Sunny Ade

Orlando Owoh

Haruna Ishola

Lagbaja

Ik dairo

Femi kuti

My greatest modern artist

Wizkid

Niniola

Tiwa salvage

Davido

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seal Visits Femi Kuti At The New Afrika Shrine by Akinya17: 9:16am On Aug 24, 2018
Oh God, my crush is in Lagos ? Lagos here I come.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seal Visits Femi Kuti At The New Afrika Shrine by Ghostmode2two(m): 9:17am On Aug 24, 2018
ct2:
Seal wasn't born with that face

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seal Visits Femi Kuti At The New Afrika Shrine by Nobody: 9:18am On Aug 24, 2018
ct2:
Hi Hope u av achieved greatness with ur face? If not please order for my face scrub Asap.

Beauty is in d eye of beholder.

Beauty can be a curse or a blessing.

I will rather be ugly and see good than handsome with nothing . I beg who good face help?

Meanwhile Seal is my bros

29 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Seal Visits Femi Kuti At The New Afrika Shrine by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:18am On Aug 24, 2018
Kira290:
I'm telling you... cheesy looks don't mean sh*t!!
YOU can say that again sis.
Post MODIFY now!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seal Visits Femi Kuti At The New Afrika Shrine by hopefulLandlord: 9:18am On Aug 24, 2018
One hit wonder but what a hit that was

Baby, I compare you to a kiss from a rose on the grey
Ooh, the more I get of you, the stranger it feels, yeah
Now that your rose is in bloom
A light hits the gloom on the grey

1 Like

Re: Seal Visits Femi Kuti At The New Afrika Shrine by MaziEDOZIE(m): 9:19am On Aug 24, 2018
ct2:

But his voice is more "handsome, "than ur face.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seal Visits Femi Kuti At The New Afrika Shrine by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:19am On Aug 24, 2018
Fame333:

Hi Hope u av achieved greatness eithbyiur face? If not please order for my face scrub Asap.

Beauty is in d eye of beholder.

Beauty can be a cause it blessing.

I will rather be ugly and see good than handsome with nothing . I beg who good face help?

Meanwhile Seal is my bros
You've said it all.

1 Like

Re: Seal Visits Femi Kuti At The New Afrika Shrine by klax(m): 9:19am On Aug 24, 2018
I like this femi of a guy but that thing called Seun or Seyi Kuti who Osibande visited before 2015 election and started talking like parrot I so dislike.

Femi and all better fela pikin I love you guys God bless.
Re: Seal Visits Femi Kuti At The New Afrika Shrine by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:20am On Aug 24, 2018
Akinya17:
Oh God, my crush is in Lagos ? Lagos here I come.
Coming From Where o?!
Re: Seal Visits Femi Kuti At The New Afrika Shrine by hopefulLandlord: 9:20am On Aug 24, 2018
ct2:
He married Heidi Klum

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seal Visits Femi Kuti At The New Afrika Shrine by okenwaa(m): 9:20am On Aug 24, 2018
BruncleZuma:
]Seal face sha

Seal Bank account shaa

13 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lmfao: 50 Cent Showing Off His Money [photos Inside] / Yung6ix: Only Broke Guys Complain That Women Like Money / Fliptyce And Halima Bello Osagie's Wedding Pictures In Benin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.