Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,009 members, 7,835,426 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:03 AM

2019: Why Nigerians Must Stand Firmly Behind Buhari – Keyamo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: Why Nigerians Must Stand Firmly Behind Buhari – Keyamo (6334 Views)

Atiku Must Pick Up His Phone To Call President Buhari- Keyamo / 2019: Why I’m Not Bothered About Defections – Buhari / 2019: Why PDP Wants To Boycott Elections – Oshiomhole (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019: Why Nigerians Must Stand Firmly Behind Buhari – Keyamo by FirstCounsel(m): 10:59am On Aug 24, 2018
[quote author=herveze post=70562007]We don't need to be argue with all these anti-buharist people,what will need to ask them is to tell us one credible PDP presidential aspirant that is better than Buhari[/quote

Bro we need to clarify that most anti buharist (as you call them) also voted for or campaigned for him in the past. However we feel let down by the entire political class. Its not about being an APC or PDP supporter. I'm for none of both parties. All I want is good governance. The president can come from the moon for all I care. Just be a humane and selfless leader not these appalling bunch we have now.
Re: 2019: Why Nigerians Must Stand Firmly Behind Buhari – Keyamo by Ptars: 11:10am On Aug 24, 2018
"This is the time he needs you more to fight for him. It is reciprocal and that is why we must remind ourselves today why we must stand firmly behind him in 2019."

I don't rly get this in this country. Is being in public position a reward or coming back the second time. Until we all get this that being in leadership is not a reward but work. If you worked well in first term, you don't have to beg people to tell you to come back. By your fruit you shall be known. Why do you have to make it look like "because I worked, pls am down on my knees, reward me with second term" . Then, definitely, there's something fishy about your 2nd term
Re: 2019: Why Nigerians Must Stand Firmly Behind Buhari – Keyamo by captainamiedi1: 11:16am On Aug 24, 2018
somebody has not eaten u are telling them to stand firmly. which leg and energy will they use to stand?? oga d government favour u den stand and allow other Nigerians to decide if they will stand or sit or sleep. as for me and my household we will sleep firmly for buhari.
Re: 2019: Why Nigerians Must Stand Firmly Behind Buhari – Keyamo by JobmanNwapdp: 11:20am On Aug 24, 2018
Keyamo is a disgrace to his profession, he has sold his soul to devil, becaming a puppet to APC and Buhari is the beginning of your down fall, Mark my word, Mr Keyamo would wish he never join APC because Nigerians have no reason to stand behind Buhari, the only people that will stand with Buhari APC led administration are those murdered by his foot soldiers, Bokoharam, and by his kinsmen Herdsmen.

Limitednow:

https://www.headlineng.com/2019-why-nigerians-must-stand-firmly-behind-buhari-keyamo/

Re: 2019: Why Nigerians Must Stand Firmly Behind Buhari – Keyamo by opribo(m): 11:26am On Aug 24, 2018
Mr man speak for yourself, if you are on the payroll of bubu administration that doesnt mean you must lie to decieve Nigerians again.

We are living witnesses to the number of people who have lost their jobs, killed or died due to poor medical health care provision.
The primary responsibility of .government is food, shelter and clothing. Which one has the government delivered on other deceiving themselves with stage managed anti corruption fight.

Just imagaine, suddenly we dont see their drama of finding huge sums of money in odd places yet the culprits are never prosecuted but we know one convicted Maina that found his way back inyo government under this administration. What is there to write home about a directionless government. All economic indices are pointing downwards yet this notorious lawyer is urging us Nigerians.
In the first place who is he to urge Nigerians, is he a president, governor, minister, senator or even LGA chairman or counsellor to do so. He is a nobody just an ordinary hustler who wants to use Oshiomole style to get to top. Let him respect himself and speak for himself alone.
Re: 2019: Why Nigerians Must Stand Firmly Behind Buhari – Keyamo by judondasylva(m): 11:28am On Aug 24, 2018
post=70560758:
GOD BLESS MY PRESIDENT.
We sane ones stand with President MUHAMMADU BUHARI
All my life I have never seen hear about anybody as foolish and stupid as you are and most of the times I find it hard to believe that you are a human being. Even if they pay you for all these stupidity, it’s not worth it no matter how much they pay you. But what do I know they call you people zombies so I guess you have no sense of your own. I pray the Lord will help you get your sense back that’s if you were not born this way.
Re: 2019: Why Nigerians Must Stand Firmly Behind Buhari – Keyamo by banexcash: 12:01pm On Aug 24, 2018
Anybody that wants good for this country will not support Buhari reelection
Re: 2019: Why Nigerians Must Stand Firmly Behind Buhari – Keyamo by knowledgeable: 12:33pm On Aug 24, 2018
Limitednow:

https://www.headlineng.com/2019-why-nigerians-must-stand-firmly-behind-buhari-keyamo/

This aggressive 'force it down their throat' explainations of the Resident's achievements since 2015 must be left for Nigerians to assess and make that determination because, Nigerians are intelligent people.
Re: 2019: Why Nigerians Must Stand Firmly Behind Buhari – Keyamo by andorbe: 12:46pm On Aug 24, 2018
this keyamo needs a psychia...eeuummm whatever
Re: 2019: Why Nigerians Must Stand Firmly Behind Buhari – Keyamo by bigtt76(f): 12:58pm On Aug 24, 2018
about time the Body of Benchers, start evaluating potential awardees of the SAN, mental stability undecided

Limitednow:

Re: 2019: Why Nigerians Must Stand Firmly Behind Buhari – Keyamo by Positiveminds(m): 1:01pm On Aug 24, 2018
Bastard Keyamo
Re: 2019: Why Nigerians Must Stand Firmly Behind Buhari – Keyamo by Godrocks: 1:07pm On Aug 24, 2018
limeta:
For the good work he Buhari has done

This is new
APC devil hammer una head from yr paper to yr mama to you yr wife yr children devil hammer all of una
ahhahahahahaha this really got me laughing hard u d mind DAT fat idiot keyamo
Re: 2019: Why Nigerians Must Stand Firmly Behind Buhari – Keyamo by sexyanyabubakar(f): 1:33pm On Aug 24, 2018
post=70560758:
GOD BLESS MY PRESIDENT. We sane ones stand with President MUHAMMADU BUHARI

Re: 2019: Why Nigerians Must Stand Firmly Behind Buhari – Keyamo by knowledgeable: 1:33pm On Aug 24, 2018
post=70560758:
GOD BLESS MY PRESIDENT.
We sane ones stand with President MUHAMMADU BUHARI

Sane indeed in a country declared to be the extreme poverty capital of the world, overtaking India with a population of 1.4 billion people. Have two out of four most deadliest terrorists groups in the world. The world's highest infant mortality rate. The world's lowest life expectancy of 50yrs to the world average of 70yrs. All these negative stats are directly as a result of Buhari/other northern grip to Nigerian political leadership in the last 50yrs.

All these it may seems to be just statistics, but actually human lives...fresh & blood. Just play with some numbers a little bit, and you quickly realised, you are in an environment not like any other on this planet. The only saving grace is our population growth rate of 3% which is among the highest in the world, but this is nature/families responding to replenish the numbers being wasted...hence 65% of Nigerian population are under the age of 30 yrs. Walk back 35yrs with these stats( useing moving/weighted averages), using say a base population of 100million 35yrs ago, finding the numbers that have died on short life span, diseases, wars, religious conflicts, backwardness, high infant mortality rate, road accidents etc, you're looking at close to over 40 million wasted potentials, and more if the same dysfunctional structure persists in the next 35yrs. This explains while we are un a suspended potential to be great but can never get there.
Re: 2019: Why Nigerians Must Stand Firmly Behind Buhari – Keyamo by BigBizzy(m): 1:45pm On Aug 24, 2018
stand say so wetin go happen? only mumus' will vote for him
Re: 2019: Why Nigerians Must Stand Firmly Behind Buhari – Keyamo by Belluchii: 3:01pm On Aug 24, 2018
There are many reasons why Nigeria should stand firmly behind the patriotic president, i believed that a government that brought the true definition of democracy to this country and perfected the true principle of checks and balance deserved to be supported to finish his good work. i believed that if this administration can achieve so much in less than four years, i think they still have a lot to offer.
Re: 2019: Why Nigerians Must Stand Firmly Behind Buhari – Keyamo by knowledgeable: 4:59pm On Aug 24, 2018
Belluchii:
There are many reasons why Nigeria should stand firmly behind the patriotic president, i believed that a government that brought the true definition of democracy to this country and perfected the true principle of checks and balance deserved to be supported to finish his good work. i believed that if this administration can achieve so much in less than four years, i think they still have a lot to offer.

You people have finally gone blind and mad from innocent blood that have being shaded with no government protection.....shame.
Re: 2019: Why Nigerians Must Stand Firmly Behind Buhari – Keyamo by ngoziamara: 5:03pm On Aug 24, 2018
Ndi Ara

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Get A Very Big Disgrace Today PHOTOS / List Of ASIWAJU BOLA TINUBU Haters. / I Will Be Hanging This Picture In My Office Come May 29 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.