Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,694 members, 7,831,167 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:45 PM

2019: Why Nigerians Must Stand Firmly Behind Buhari – Keyamo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: Why Nigerians Must Stand Firmly Behind Buhari – Keyamo (6328 Views)

Atiku Must Pick Up His Phone To Call President Buhari- Keyamo / 2019: Why I’m Not Bothered About Defections – Buhari / 2019: Why PDP Wants To Boycott Elections – Oshiomhole (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019: Why Nigerians Must Stand Firmly Behind Buhari – Keyamo by BruncleZuma: 9:56am On Aug 24, 2018
grin grin grin grin

When that Aso Weed starts manifesting...
Re: 2019: Why Nigerians Must Stand Firmly Behind Buhari – Keyamo by FirstCounsel(m): 9:56am On Aug 24, 2018
EmekaMD:
This idiotic lawyer has lost it all. I wonder what will become his fate when Bubu finally relocates to Daura come 2016.

This is one of the lawyers I used to admire.

They don't really care about us. The middle class would be shouting and screaming human rights up and down like they cared until they get to the elite position.

Like Oshomole like Keyamo!!
All this shouts about"human rights" "political activism" is all a facade, a ruse. These chaps use this to gain cheap popularity and attract attention. The moment"they're" rewarded with political appointment their true intent and colours immediately shows. Can you see Oshiomhole & Keyanmo? There's many more of their likes out there! Don't be fooled people. Its all about self. The Political Class, Some of the Religious class and some of the human rights community

Bunch of opportunists

1 Like

Re: 2019: Why Nigerians Must Stand Firmly Behind Buhari – Keyamo by Rexnegro(m): 9:57am On Aug 24, 2018
I concur he surely needs our support and votes next year to consolidate on the good works he's doing.
God bless pmb
God bless vpyo
God bless good nigerians
God bless Nigeria .

1 Like

Re: 2019: Why Nigerians Must Stand Firmly Behind Buhari – Keyamo by excel101(m): 9:57am On Aug 24, 2018
hagisolo:
Please can some one remind me his position again in this regime ? as I don't grab a thing from his commentary .
I think he's either the Sec. Gen. or head of Buhari's campaign Organisation

1 Like

Re: 2019: Why Nigerians Must Stand Firmly Behind Buhari – Keyamo by EmekaMD(m): 9:58am On Aug 24, 2018
PROPHETmichael:

PDP denied him SANship for 16 years until APC took over power. So it is expected for him to sing the praise of Buhari.
so you're agreeing with me that it's all about himself and not the love for people as he has always claimed right?

He's such an opportunist!!

3 Likes

Re: 2019: Why Nigerians Must Stand Firmly Behind Buhari – Keyamo by 007inc: 10:00am On Aug 24, 2018
God punish Keyamo and all BMC and resident Zombies. May their end come before 2019 grin

1 Like

Re: 2019: Why Nigerians Must Stand Firmly Behind Buhari – Keyamo by EmekaMD(m): 10:01am On Aug 24, 2018
abescom:
Why not just counted what he has said. Did PDP build only one road in the east in their era or not? Has PMB commence the building of four major roads or not?

I wonder what in GOD's name is wrong with easterners who hate Buhari ( not all but those who hate for hating sake). He has done for you way more than he has done for those you are deeply in love with yet you keep hating him for no just reason. It is quite pathetic.
I don't love PDP, I've never loved PDP. I don't hate Buhari either. But we love ourselves more than he hates us..

He hated us first.. and hasn't stopped.

1 Like

Re: 2019: Why Nigerians Must Stand Firmly Behind Buhari – Keyamo by PROPHETmichael: 10:01am On Aug 24, 2018
EmekaMD:
so you're agreeing with me that it's all about himself and not the love for people as he has always claimed right?

He's such an opportunist!!

Of course, you're 100% right.

1 Like

Re: 2019: Why Nigerians Must Stand Firmly Behind Buhari – Keyamo by CharleyBright(m): 10:01am On Aug 24, 2018
Keyamo, that one na your own.
Me and my household can never support an enermy trying to grab our lands and kill oour people

1 Like

Re: 2019: Why Nigerians Must Stand Firmly Behind Buhari – Keyamo by EmekaMD(m): 10:02am On Aug 24, 2018
[quote author=FirstCounsel post=70561075][/quote]true

1 Like

Re: 2019: Why Nigerians Must Stand Firmly Behind Buhari – Keyamo by Tozara(m): 10:06am On Aug 24, 2018
Professional lawyer. Lying has become an everyday habit.

If I'd be standing behind Buhari at all, it would be because I want to push him off a cliff.

1 Like

Re: 2019: Why Nigerians Must Stand Firmly Behind Buhari – Keyamo by justy15: 10:06am On Aug 24, 2018
Now I know why this fellow have not earned the SANship tittle years before now until the dullandinho regime where anything goes
Re: 2019: Why Nigerians Must Stand Firmly Behind Buhari – Keyamo by duality(m): 10:07am On Aug 24, 2018
Deep down in their minds, they know Buhari is not going to be re elected.

Let me shock this dude. Even in Lagos. Unless it is massively rigged. Buhari will not win Lagos. That doesn't mean Ambode will not win.

90% of those in APC will neither vote nor rig for Buhari.

I just gave him this truth for free.

1 Like

Re: 2019: Why Nigerians Must Stand Firmly Behind Buhari – Keyamo by mywells: 10:08am On Aug 24, 2018
EmekaMD:
This idiotic lawyer has lost it all. I wonder what will become his fate when Bubu finally relocates to Daura come 2016.

This is one of the lawyers I used to admire.

They don't really care about us. The middle class would be shouting and screaming human rights up and down like they cared until they get to the elite position.

Like Oshomole like Keyamo!!

Bunch of opportunists
they will always become lonely at the end
Re: 2019: Why Nigerians Must Stand Firmly Behind Buhari – Keyamo by Bobbyjay001(m): 10:10am On Aug 24, 2018
Chai! Keyamo has been bought. See his tolotolo mouth sef. Money can make someone lose his sense sha! Chai!!
Re: 2019: Why Nigerians Must Stand Firmly Behind Buhari – Keyamo by internet: 10:12am On Aug 24, 2018
I pity ur children, they think they have a reasonable dad. But am so sorry for them cuz they have one of the greatest idiot, fool, unreasonable, incompetent, biased, irrelevant, corrupt, educated illiterate, good for nothing dad of this generation. This man is a clown I swear. What a stupid and useless statement.

1 Like

Re: 2019: Why Nigerians Must Stand Firmly Behind Buhari – Keyamo by selfmade22: 10:15am On Aug 24, 2018
abescom:
Why not just counted what he has said. Did PDP build only one road in the east in their era or not? Has PMB commence the building of four major roads or not?

I wonder what in GOD's name is wrong with easterners who hate Buhari ( not all but those who hate for hating sake). He has done for you way more than he has done for those you are deeply in love with yet you keep hating him for no just reason. It is quite pathetic.
tell him to reduce fuel price to 50naira per litre, i will bring 50,000 votes for him
Re: 2019: Why Nigerians Must Stand Firmly Behind Buhari – Keyamo by Maxymilliano(m): 10:16am On Aug 24, 2018
Limitednow:

“You have a president who has fought for you, why can’t you fight for him.

I agree with Keyamo, with the report of how Nigeria overtakes India as world’s poverty capital, Buhari indeed fought for the average Nigerian ...

According to the report, the number of Nigerians in extreme poverty increases by six people every minute. The report read: “According to our projections, Nigeria has already overtaken India as the country with the largest number of extremely poor in early 2018, and the Democratic Republic of Congo could soon take over the number 2 spot.

“At the end of May 2018, our trajectories suggest that Nigeria had about 87 million people in extreme poverty, compared with India’s 73 million. What is more, extreme poverty in Nigeria is growing by six people every minute, while poverty in India continues to fall.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/06/nigeria-overtakes-india-as-worlds-poverty-capital-report/
Re: 2019: Why Nigerians Must Stand Firmly Behind Buhari – Keyamo by NairaMaster1(m): 10:19am On Aug 24, 2018
post=70560758:
GOD PUNISH MY PRESIDENT.
We the mad ones stand with President MUHAMMADU BUHARI

Thank you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2019: Why Nigerians Must Stand Firmly Behind Buhari – Keyamo by Ghostmode2two(m): 10:23am On Aug 24, 2018
Gain Fawehimi will be crying in his grave because the boy he taught the right way has sold his soul to APC demon

1 Like

Re: 2019: Why Nigerians Must Stand Firmly Behind Buhari – Keyamo by herveze: 10:24am On Aug 24, 2018
We don't need to be argue with all these anti-buharist people,what will need to ask them is to tell us one credible PDP presidential aspirant that is better than Buhari
Re: 2019: Why Nigerians Must Stand Firmly Behind Buhari – Keyamo by emperorAY(m): 10:24am On Aug 24, 2018
and this is a lawyer?

1 Like

Re: 2019: Why Nigerians Must Stand Firmly Behind Buhari – Keyamo by themanderon: 10:24am On Aug 24, 2018
Yea, they must stand behind him so you can continue eating your share of national cake. What has he done so far with the recovered loot?

1 Like

Re: 2019: Why Nigerians Must Stand Firmly Behind Buhari – Keyamo by deebrain(m): 10:33am On Aug 24, 2018
I must do a research on money and power.

Like seriously, this is one of the lawyers and social crusaders I used to admire.

Imagine the talking now.

Like Ruben Abati's own was not enough.

1 Like

Re: 2019: Why Nigerians Must Stand Firmly Behind Buhari – Keyamo by Naychuzzy(m): 10:36am On Aug 24, 2018
Bawizzo:
We stood by him in 2015, what did we gain? arthritis.
We are trading position come 2019, abegii

Smh.. Confused Elements.
Re: 2019: Why Nigerians Must Stand Firmly Behind Buhari – Keyamo by Nobody: 10:37am On Aug 24, 2018
#THE STUPIDEST THING I'VE HEARD IN A LONG TIME!.... the redundant ancestor is the rubbishest thing I ever wasted my vote on!

#NEVER AGAIN!
Re: 2019: Why Nigerians Must Stand Firmly Behind Buhari – Keyamo by Ugik(m): 10:42am On Aug 24, 2018
Am not voting for buhari come 2019 even though the odds are in his favor to win
Re: 2019: Why Nigerians Must Stand Firmly Behind Buhari – Keyamo by windwayltd: 10:43am On Aug 24, 2018
BUHARI 2019 BIKO NO STORIES

SAIBABA
PROUDLYBUHARIST

Re: 2019: Why Nigerians Must Stand Firmly Behind Buhari – Keyamo by madridsta007(m): 10:47am On Aug 24, 2018
Re: 2019: Why Nigerians Must Stand Firmly Behind Buhari – Keyamo by FirstCounsel(m): 10:50am On Aug 24, 2018
EmekaMD:
I don't love PDP, I've never loved PDP. I don't hate Buhari either. But we love ourselves more than he hates us..

He hated us first.. and hasn't stopped.
God bless you my brother. Couldn't agree more
Re: 2019: Why Nigerians Must Stand Firmly Behind Buhari – Keyamo by edonks1: 10:52am On Aug 24, 2018
Keyamo is a disgrace to the Nation. I told you guys years ago that he his not worth a SAN. He his just a copy and paste lawyer
Re: 2019: Why Nigerians Must Stand Firmly Behind Buhari – Keyamo by Nazae(f): 10:57am On Aug 24, 2018
This man is probably high. I can never understand this buhari's followers

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Small Seychelles With This Kind Of Money, Just Imagine How Rich People There Are / Nigeria's GDP Rises By 2.28% On The Back Of Oil & Gas In Third Quarter Of 2019 / INSECURITY: Hausa People Stopping Vehicles In Search Of Fulani To Kill

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.