Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,283 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:36 AM

Food 4 Thought B4 You Kill Urself 4 D These Things. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Food 4 Thought B4 You Kill Urself 4 D These Things. (524 Views)

Must You Belong To An Occult Society B4 You Can Excel As A Politician In Nigeria / Dnt Kill Urself This Yoruba Man. / Great Food 4 Thought(soludo On National Debate) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Food 4 Thought B4 You Kill Urself 4 D These Things. by Moralistli(m): 2:09pm On Jun 26, 2010
IT'S ABOUT MICHAEL AONDOAKAA, HIS CHILDREN AND D NAIRALANDERS' UNPATRIOTIC EMOTIONS.

Let me start 4rm here; Who said dis ''It's a shame that a foreign country had to call this guy out.''
you are quite right. And that is the main reason one would easily say it will take only d grace of God to cleanse Nigeria of corruption.

WHILE OTHERS WERE BEING OVERWHELNED BY EMOTIONS, SOME LOGICALLY LOOKED AT IT DIS WAY;

The sins of the father shall be inherited by the children's children.

How these children wud certainly come and ride d less privileged Nigerians in d nearest future.

Has any child in Nig disowned his/her parents for looting?

They undermind the conditions and well-being of Nigerians when they were looting, and as such we should give back in d same proportion.

This would serve as deterrent to those at large,present/future looters if well treated

Serve as precedents.

MY VIEWS.
,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, I think there are no such things as sentiment/ mercy in the history of law.

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Why do we Nigerians like suffering and smilling?

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Have you thought of millions of Nigerians scattered and suffering all over the world?doing all they were not suppose to do, Or you don't know how joyful it is to remain and be doing quite well in your mother land?

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,see your emotions as the SACRIFICE you pay to have a corruption free nation bcoz there must be sacrifice before the breakthrough; just as JESUS establised perfect EXAPLE.

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,I can bet have of my fortune that the only problem NIGERIA is having is corruption, and if purged off the land, every other thing will JUST be fine, bcoz it is the only practically diagnosed parasite that devoids every ''nook and corner of the govt; d three arms, parastatals/sectors''of their various constitutional purpose/functions

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Why do we pray day and night ,and never seem to recognize, welcome or acknowledge answers to our prayers?

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,U.S and the world at large are indeed been worried bcoz of our potentials and the future they see in us, and here we are saying '' STAGNACY'' is our surname. God forbid!

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Why much ado and hullabaloo about these children of GENOCIDE perpetrator, LOOTING BILLIONS OF NAIRA OR DOLLARS is as gravious as commiting genocide.

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Or do you think Nigeria doesn't have ALL IT TAKES to look like U.S.A?

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Or you don't know that Alamiesigha's children were humiliated just as their dat?

See; Armed robbering, kidnapping, assassination and all sorts of crime except ''LOOTING brought about by d wave of CORRUPTION'' are called macro crimes; less crime but much punishment.

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,while LOOTING THE NATIONAL TREASURY as a PUBLIC OFFICE HOLDER is regarded as micro crime,,,,,,,,,,,you can hardly see the effects with your nacked eyes. It destroys a nation, and perishes the citizenry gradually.'' u can see Nigerians in jails all over the world'' being executed'',, and doers pose as a foes to the world at large; look at how our problems have been affecting the world, Live RESPONSIBLY, AND the world will heave a sigh of relieve.

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,( A world they say, is enough for the wise)

WE should go for thanks-giving instead,and recognize the fact that the U.S has come with another dreadful strategy to combat our seeming deadlier than AIDS parasite ''CORRUPTION.

We have individually and collectively spoken, right?,,,,,Now, let the LAWS that govern my people have its say if the POWER that be cares.

My brotha, Uncle Ibori is right there answering his fathers name; his accomplices; sista and one of his numerous mistress are already jailed.

Who knows? These children might be jailed for aiding/ abetting or probably for conspiracy '' if not for all the counts/ charges'' before the prime suspect their FATHER Aondokaa.

MIND YOU; God in his infinite mercy really positioned this man so well by elevating him as the AGF then, The NATION too meant well for him,but d reverse happened to be his intention,,, Check it out; his salary, remunerations and other benefits could survive my entire village till d end of time, BASIC INFORMATIONS BEFORE LIVING EARTH (B.I.B.LE), said it all, THERE IS A WAY THAT SEEMETH RIGHT TO A MAN, BUT THE END IS DESTRUCTION, let him,himself and hisentire household face d wrath.

Fellow Nigerians; henceforth, whosover raise an eyebrow for d sake of these children of a looter., Hmmmmm, No, let me not say it, but d grief of Nigerians shall be his eternal meals!

Thumps up 4 JEHOVAH, No hidden cave for any of dem!

(1) (Reply)

Recruitment: Police Check Applicants’ Certificates With Waec, Neco In Ekiti / South Africans Live Up To Their Appelation-theynever Fail To Disappoint / Improve Nigeria's Image

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.