Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,856 members, 7,813,917 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:33 PM

How Hard Should I Swing? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / How Hard Should I Swing? (221 Views)

Nigerian-british Rugby Player Vows He’ll No Longer Sing ‘swing Low, Sweet Chario / C. Ronaldo Talks About How Hard Sharing Stage With Messi Is / 'Never Give Up, No Matter How Hard It Is': Ahmed Musa Shares Throwback Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Hard Should I Swing? by elseajones: 11:55am On Aug 24, 2018
It is the very much common question for the golfer. What is the exact procedure to swing the ball properly?
Re: How Hard Should I Swing? by golfentee: 12:04pm On Aug 24, 2018
If you can hit the golf ball sharply time after time, you will understand that this ball gets much easier in a hurry. As a perfect regulation of thumb, you should swing the ball 80% effort on an average shot. This level of effort will let you maintain your balance relatively easily, no matter what club you are holding. If you are experienced, you can swing harder down in the line, but you can save those aggressive swings for a later date. With the help of online golf course, you can learn everything about golf.

(1) (Reply)

Defiant Mourinho Tells Media: I’m One Of The Greatest Managers In The World! / European Coaches Ask UEFA To Review Away Goals, Unify Transfer Deadline Day / The ‘powerless’ Fifa And The Politricks Of Nff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.