Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,918 members, 7,828,201 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:05 AM

Nkeiru Onyejeocha Defects From PDP To APC - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nkeiru Onyejeocha Defects From PDP To APC (16643 Views)

Yusuf Lasun Defects From APC To PDP - PDP Vanguard / Senator Hunkuyi Formally Defects From APC To PDP with over 200,000 supporters / Samuel Ortom Defects From APC To PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nkeiru Onyejeocha Defects From PDP To APC by KINGOFTHEEAST: 1:51pm On Aug 24, 2018
senatordave1:
I was even about to post the news before sarrki did.i saw it coming.shes a giant in abia north.she alongside sam ogah and Lady lilian obenwa will deliver umunneochi and isuikwuato to buhari and shame chief chris odinaka.very soon,nnenna ukeje the prettiest lady in the green chambers will join pc also.i see orji kalu at work inorder to deliver abia north for buhari inorder to have a good chance of succeeding bubu.
Kalu should extend his tentacles to abia central.let senator nkechi nwaogu get more people to join apc in that zone.with uche ogah brother in apc,i see uche working for buhari secretly.up buhariii
lol even in your delusional mind you know APC is dead just few inconsequential fool who have fallen out in PDP scheme of affairs don't worry you go hear scores ..let them come out for any political rally make we see new set of out cast
Re: Nkeiru Onyejeocha Defects From PDP To APC by senatordave1(m): 1:52pm On Aug 24, 2018
kindnyce:

Exactly,
PMB is more concerned with garnering 25% in SS/SE, the other regions are on lock down for him.
PDP final eclipse is in October after the primaries
The only challenge to buhari in abia north is senator mao ohuabunwa and chief chris odinaka.if ouk can deliver bloc votes from his populous bende lga,it will give buhari a big boost.i see ouk going to the senate

1 Like

Re: Nkeiru Onyejeocha Defects From PDP To APC by darealmayo(m): 1:52pm On Aug 24, 2018
Onyejiocha's future has been decided a long time ago. The Isuikwuato/Umunneochi federal constituency has always rotated its representatives every 8 years. Onyejiocha has done 12years and wants to go back. That's the root of her problem, coupled with the fact that she openly supported then UCHE Ogah against the present governor. Her fate was sealed long time ago, so she's just trying to hold on to whatever she can. I'm almost sure APC won't even give her ticket because doing that will automatically make them lose votes in Isuikwuato who are speaking with one voice that its their turn. Already, stakeholders in APC in Isuikwuato already held a meeting and decided against her candidacy.

1 Like

Re: Nkeiru Onyejeocha Defects From PDP To APC by sarrki(m): 1:53pm On Aug 24, 2018
senatordave1:
I was even about to post the news before sarrki did.i saw it coming.shes a giant in abia north.she alongside sam ogah and Lady lilian obenwa will deliver umunneochi and isuikwuato to buhari and shame chief chris odinaka.very soon,nnenna ukeje the prettiest lady in the green chambers will join pc also.i see orji kalu at work inorder to deliver abia north for buhari inorder to have a good chance of succeeding bubu.
Kalu should extend his tentacles to abia central.let senator nkechi nwaogu get more people to join apc in that zone.with uche ogah brother in apc,i see uche working for buhari secretly.up buhariii

You are a great student of political history

God bless you
Re: Nkeiru Onyejeocha Defects From PDP To APC by KINGOFTHEEAST: 1:53pm On Aug 24, 2018
Butterflyle0:
UPP National chairman Chekwas Okorie declared and I quote

" PDP IS NOT AN OPTION IN 2019, I CAN LIVE WITH ANOTHER 4 YEARS OF PRESIDENT BUHARI "

grin cheesy

Their eye don clear
same chekwas okorie that stood by gej 2015 is same guy APC urchins are quoting afonja agbo ,ewedu and qmala are dangerous to health even WHO has confirmed this
Re: Nkeiru Onyejeocha Defects From PDP To APC by Butterflyle0: 1:54pm On Aug 24, 2018
senatordave1:

When buhari is re-elected,i foresee ibos from apga joining apc to take over in 2023.i read somewhere that uduaghan just defected.please confirm

Uduaghan has as good as defected. His heart is with APC. Physically if he does not defect he would enter into political oblivion in PDP so he knows he has no choice.

My main focus is Ibori because once he moves then Ibori under necessity must also leave PDP to APC.

1 Like

Re: Nkeiru Onyejeocha Defects From PDP To APC by darealmayo(m): 1:58pm On Aug 24, 2018
Onyejiocha's future has been decided a long time ago. The Isuikwuato/Umunneochi federal constituency has always rotated its representatives every 8 years. Onyejiocha has done 12years and wants to go back. That's the root of her problem, coupled with the fact that she openly supported then UCHE Ogah against the present governor. Her fate was sealed long time ago, so she's just trying to hold on to whatever she can. I'm almost sure APC won't even give her ticket because doing that will automatically make them lose votes in Isuikwuato who are speaking with one voice that its their turn. Already, stakeholders in APC in Isuikwuato already held a meeting and decided against her candidacy. Hers is almost a done deal.

1 Like

Re: Nkeiru Onyejeocha Defects From PDP To APC by fk001(m): 1:58pm On Aug 24, 2018
KINGOFTHEEAST:
same politics and Oyo and osun are like pigsty yoruba and self glorification are like 5%6 allow others do the praising

My friend is just a suggestion.. cheesy
Re: Nkeiru Onyejeocha Defects From PDP To APC by Butterflyle0: 1:59pm On Aug 24, 2018
We in the south west have already connected to the center. The south south is strategizing, the south east is being harvested while the north west, north east has connected to the center. North central is still in play

2 Likes

Re: Nkeiru Onyejeocha Defects From PDP To APC by saintandsinnerz: 1:59pm On Aug 24, 2018
sarrki:

Dem go hear
As in, do you have a family? Hmm, some women are so unlucky in this life!
Re: Nkeiru Onyejeocha Defects From PDP To APC by kindnyce(m): 1:59pm On Aug 24, 2018
senatordave1:

The only challenge to buhari in abia north is senator mao ohuabunwa and chief chris odinaka.if ouk can deliver bloc votes from his populous bende lga,it will give buhari a big boost.i see ouk going to the senate

Well, as a northerner I really dunno more about those places, and the characters involved, I know that pretty lady that decamped, as well as Mao Ohunba he was a Rep member back then.
But the take away in all this permutation is the after effect of the DANBAIWAN HAUSA titled conferred on OUK at the weekend by Emirate of DAURA.
Guy, the effect of the title is what is unfolding now. More are coming like you rightly said.
Igbo's should stop this unnecessary hatred for PMB and enagae in national politics to clinch the top job in the land.

2 Likes

Re: Nkeiru Onyejeocha Defects From PDP To APC by senatordave1(m): 2:12pm On Aug 24, 2018
darealmayo:
Onyejiocha's future has been decided a long time ago. The Isuikwuato/Umunneochi federal constituency has always rotated its representatives every 8 years. Onyejiocha has done 12years and wants to go back. That's the root of her problem, coupled with the fact that she openly supported then UCHE Ogah against the present governor. Her fate was sealed long time ago, so she's just trying to hold on to whatever she can. I'm almost sure APC won't even give her ticket because doing that will automatically make them lose votes in Isuikwuato who are speaking with one voice that its their turn. Already, stakeholders in APC in Isuikwuato already held a meeting and decided against her candidacy. Hers is almost a done deal.
Your right.i agree but this doesnt stop buhari from winning the two lgas or winning umunneochi.since apga and pdp are fielding candidates from isuikwuato,apc can pull a fast one by still fielding nkiru.she will win umunneochi again for her and buhari while dividing that of isuikwuato.its only senator chukwumerije that would have stopped her but hes late.moreover,umunneochi has more population and registered voters than isuikwuato.bende is already safe for apc.the remaining area is arochukwu and ohafia

1 Like

Re: Nkeiru Onyejeocha Defects From PDP To APC by senatordave1(m): 2:15pm On Aug 24, 2018
kindnyce:

Well, as a northerner I really dunno more about those places, and the characters involved, I know that pretty lady that decamped, as well as Mao Ohunba he was a Rep member back then.
But the take away in all this permutation is the after effect of the DANBAIWAN HAUSA titled conferred on OUK at the weekend by Emirate of DAURA.
Guy, the effect of the title is what is unfolding now. More are coming like you rightly said.
Igbo's should stop this unnecessary hatred for PMB and enagae in national politics to clinch the top job in the land.
Am from the south south but have a good knowledge about the political workings of all the states.you should try and do same.where in the north are you from
Re: Nkeiru Onyejeocha Defects From PDP To APC by kindnyce(m): 2:20pm On Aug 24, 2018
[quote author=senatordave1 post=70568823]
Am from the south south but have a good knowledge about the political workings of all the states.you should try and do same.where in the north are you from[/quote

Kaduna,yeah.
It's good when one is acquainted with his immediate surroundings and the nation at large.But sometimes, even names of such characters and communities is a challenge. But I'll up my game sha!]
Re: Nkeiru Onyejeocha Defects From PDP To APC by centoke30(m): 2:24pm On Aug 24, 2018
Butterflyle0:
Sarrki more lawmakers at the federal and state level too will soon be decamping to APC.

Other lawmakers defecting are from Abia North, the Ukwa area of Abia South and part of Abia Central. In recent times, PDP political bigwigs from the South East have been joining the APC.

6 more lawmakers will be defecting in coming days
please which of the bigwigs are you talking about in Abia north, South and central? ?
Re: Nkeiru Onyejeocha Defects From PDP To APC by binaws(m): 2:25pm On Aug 24, 2018
PDP how market
Re: Nkeiru Onyejeocha Defects From PDP To APC by GhaliNaaba(m): 2:25pm On Aug 24, 2018
HungerBAD:
Defected?

The defections should stop. Why are they defecting?is the EFCC after this one too?why is she defecting?what good is she bringing to the APC that she can't give to the PDP?

What has she done for her constituents?let her show us her achievements as trickled down to the common man in her place.

And then,have we not noticed it is the same politicians defecting and blocking all spots for new bloods to come into politics?

This defection rubbish should stop.

HungerBAD:
Defected?

The defections should stop. Why are they defecting?is the EFCC after this one too?why is she defecting?what good is she bringing to the APC that she can't give to the PDP?

What has she done for her constituents?let her show us her achievements as trickled down to the common man in her place.

And then,have we not noticed it is the same politicians defecting and blocking all spots for new bloods to come into politics?

This defection rubbish should stop.
Re: Nkeiru Onyejeocha Defects From PDP To APC by centoke30(m): 2:29pm On Aug 24, 2018
darealmayo:
Onyejiocha's future has been decided a long time ago. The Isuikwuato/Umunneochi federal constituency has always rotated its representatives every 8 years. Onyejiocha has done 12years and wants to go back. That's the root of her problem, coupled with the fact that she openly supported then UCHE Ogah against the present governor. Her fate was sealed long time ago, so she's just trying to hold on to whatever she can. I'm almost sure APC won't even give her ticket because doing that will automatically make them lose votes in Isuikwuato who are speaking with one voice that its their turn. Already, stakeholders in APC in Isuikwuato already held a meeting and decided against her candidacy.
Don't mind the fools and misguided miscreants who doesn't wanna see the truth about what led to her defection. That woman has represented her people for too long without any visible achievements and she also supported Uche Ogah openly and that was Wen her fate was sealed. she made a mistake in taking the wrong decision and she will regret it
Re: Nkeiru Onyejeocha Defects From PDP To APC by centoke30(m): 2:31pm On Aug 24, 2018
darealmayo:
Don't mind the fools and misguided miscreants who doesn't wanna see the truth about what led to her defection. That woman has represented her people for too long without any visible achievements and she also supported Uche Ogah openly and that was Wen her fate was sealed. she made a mistake in taking the wrong decision and she will regret it
Re: Nkeiru Onyejeocha Defects From PDP To APC by Nobody: 2:43pm On Aug 24, 2018
MrsNwaAmaikpe:
shocked shocked

Whatever rocks her kpekus is her problem

As for me, both APC and PDP are children of the same family called corruption,underdevelopment and blame-gaming.

Buhari as a matter of urgency should start constructing the road from Aso rock to Daura town. He will need it by May 29 next year
Did u mention blame game side by side with PDP? ? No No No.

The Masters of the blame game is APC, Lao Mohammed n Buhari.
Re: Nkeiru Onyejeocha Defects From PDP To APC by madridguy(m): 2:46pm On Aug 24, 2018
PDP is in trouble day by day.

sarrki:
Every right thinking human needs to disassociate with the terrorist and God forsaken party

Butterflyle0

Okoroawusa

Madridguy

Corrinthians

Vedaxcool

Come see ooo

The enemies camp is getting wither

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nkeiru Onyejeocha Defects From PDP To APC by Kzealz(m): 2:56pm On Aug 24, 2018
She is representing Isuikwuato/umunneochi constituency... She has been there for 12 good years now PDP wanted another hand to try out she decided to defeat... The problem isn't Her defeation to APC ...the problem Is dat she just made the wrong choice leaving her Polical stance at risk.... Good luck to her tho... But we the Isuikwuato people have decided to sort for cable hands who bring capital development to our locals....
Note :Route along Absu to her place is a death trap..
Re: Nkeiru Onyejeocha Defects From PDP To APC by Lilimax(f): 2:57pm On Aug 24, 2018
darealmayo:
The only thing I noticed from the attendance list attached is that it is the same person that wrote those names and different signature embarassed
As a confirmed Graphology I am cool
**If you know you no**

1 Like

Re: Nkeiru Onyejeocha Defects From PDP To APC by hmuhammad(m): 2:59pm On Aug 24, 2018
sarrki:

Then that mean the whole of southeast is joining the Islamic party as insinuated by some online pdp urchins
you are a patriot, God bless you

1 Like

Re: Nkeiru Onyejeocha Defects From PDP To APC by phase1: 3:03pm On Aug 24, 2018
Butterflyle0:
Sarrki see the fine ibo woman na. grin

Beauty with brains cheesy

I'm sure you yorubas now proclaim her greater than Awolowo. grin grin
Re: Nkeiru Onyejeocha Defects From PDP To APC by hmuhammad(m): 3:03pm On Aug 24, 2018
Butterflyle0:

Lmao. Its a wind of change bro. No right thinking state would want to be in opposition against the centre because Buhari is returning to Aso Rock in 2019 and those in the corridors of power already know this
tell them bro, its very laughable seeing some miscreants boasting that PDP will oust PMB come 2019. PMB will garner over 15 million votes from north alone, we wey be northerners believe in PMB.

1 Like

Re: Nkeiru Onyejeocha Defects From PDP To APC by Kennydoc(m): 3:08pm On Aug 24, 2018
Dannyset:
When Oshiomole was boasting he wasn't doing so on hearsay. Something will happen in the Senate that will make saraki cry. As for PDP 2019 is the final nail on their coffin. grin

I thought you guys said PDP was dead and would be buried, after they lost in 2015? How come they are still alive and posing a challenge? The truth is that opposition politics can never die in Nigeria. Buhari may still win next year, but believe me, it will be a completely different story by 2023. The popularity of Buhari won't be a factor then (since he isn't going to contest), and we both know that since Buhari has nothing much to offer apart from his claimed integrity, APC will most likely be hated by Nigerians by 2023.
Re: Nkeiru Onyejeocha Defects From PDP To APC by sarrki(m): 3:12pm On Aug 24, 2018
hmuhammad:
you are a patriot, God bless you

Amen and you too
Re: Nkeiru Onyejeocha Defects From PDP To APC by ZAWs: 3:25pm On Aug 24, 2018
Another big fish

1 Like

Re: Nkeiru Onyejeocha Defects From PDP To APC by Akiika: 3:29pm On Aug 24, 2018
Awusa and killer herdsmen party? wee wee not take it! grin grin grin
It's refreshing to know that some Ibo politicians are waking up to reality.
You can't hate others to leadership. It hasn't worked for y'all and it will never work.
The worst you can do is your usual cheap and intellectually vacuous verbal abuses you throw all around social media.

1 Like

Re: Nkeiru Onyejeocha Defects From PDP To APC by stanley102(m): 3:57pm On Aug 24, 2018
She is jittery because she knows she is not getting the PDP ticket. The people of Isuikwuato/umunneochi have chosen the credible,
young, vocal and philanthropist in the PDP who IS MAKING IMPACT. Trust me on this. If you know you know.
darealmayo:
Re: Nkeiru Onyejeocha Defects From PDP To APC by senatordave1(m): 4:07pm On Aug 24, 2018
[quote author=kindnyce post=70568985][/quote]
Has buhari popularity waned in kaduna

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari Leaves For United States Of America Tomorrow For Meeting With Trump / I Will Correct Lapses Of My First Tenure – Buhari / Ganduje Is APC Best Performing Governor - Governors Forum’s Progressive Tracking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.