Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,455 members, 7,819,666 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:19 PM

Nkeiru Onyejeocha Defects From PDP To APC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nkeiru Onyejeocha Defects From PDP To APC (16632 Views)

Yusuf Lasun Defects From APC To PDP - PDP Vanguard / Senator Hunkuyi Formally Defects From APC To PDP with over 200,000 supporters / Samuel Ortom Defects From APC To PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nkeiru Onyejeocha Defects From PDP To APC by sarrki(m): 1:09pm On Aug 24, 2018
*6 other lawmakers holding talks with party leaders

The fortunes of the All Progressives Congress (APC) have swelled in Abia State with the defection of Nkeiru Onyejeocha, Chairman, House of Representatives Committee on Aviation, from Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), to the party.

Also, about six other lawmakers in the House of Representatives and Abia State House of Assembly are discussing with leaders of the APC in Abia State for their possible defection to the party.

Daily Sun gathered that Onyejeocha, representing Isuikwuato/Ummunneochi Federal Constituency of Abia State, formally registered for the APC in her ward on Wednesday after being convinced by former governor of the state and chieftain of APC, Dr. Orji Uzor Kalu, to do so.

Onyejeocha was a local government chairman and commissioner in Abia State during the administration of Kalu.

Sources revealed that more lawmakers, at both federal and state levels, may also join the APC in Abia State at the conclusion of discussion with leaders of the party.

It was gathered that the other lawmakers who may defect are from Abia North, the Ukwa area of Abia South and part of Abia Central. In recent times, PDP political bigwigs from the South East have been joining the APC.

Recently, former senators and governorship aspirant in Enugu State, Ayogu Eze, defected to the PDP.

Eze, a two-term senator, had engaged in intensive consultation with political associates and stakeholders in Enugu and APC before making up his mind to join the APC. He registered as a member of the APC in his ward, with a grand reception being planned to formally receive him in the party.

Following Eze’s entry, there have been celebration in Enugu APC as party members see him as a strong force in the state.

http://sunnewsonline.com/abia-apc-fortunes-swell-rep-joins-party/

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nkeiru Onyejeocha Defects From PDP To APC by HungerBAD: 1:09pm On Aug 24, 2018
Defected?

The defections should stop. Why are they defecting?is the EFCC after this one too?why is she defecting?what good is she bringing to the APC that she can't give to the PDP?

What has she done for her constituents?let her show us her achievements as trickled down to the common man in her place.

And then,have we not noticed it is the same politicians defecting and blocking all spots for new bloods to come into politics?

This defection rubbish should stop.

30 Likes

Re: Nkeiru Onyejeocha Defects From PDP To APC by MrsNwaAmaikpe(f): 1:10pm On Aug 24, 2018
shocked shocked

Whatever rocks her kpekus is her problem

As for me, both APC and PDP are children of the same family called corruption,underdevelopment and blame-gaming.

Buhari as a matter of urgency should start constructing the road from Aso rock to Daura town. He will need it by May 29 next year

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nkeiru Onyejeocha Defects From PDP To APC by sarrki(m): 1:11pm On Aug 24, 2018
Every right thinking human needs to disassociate with the terrorist and God forsaken party

Butterflyle0

Okoroawusa

Madridguy

Corrinthians

Vedaxcool

Come see ooo

The enemies camp is getting wither

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nkeiru Onyejeocha Defects From PDP To APC by sarrki(m): 1:11pm On Aug 24, 2018
HungerBAD:
Ok

Baba how your end ?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nkeiru Onyejeocha Defects From PDP To APC by Butterflyle0: 1:17pm On Aug 24, 2018

1 Like

Re: Nkeiru Onyejeocha Defects From PDP To APC by HungerBAD: 1:17pm On Aug 24, 2018
sarrki:

Baba how your end ?

Bros I dey loyal. How your family?help me greet them.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nkeiru Onyejeocha Defects From PDP To APC by sarrki(m): 1:19pm On Aug 24, 2018
HungerBAD:

Bros I dey loyal. How your family?help me greet them.

Dem go hear

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nkeiru Onyejeocha Defects From PDP To APC by Butterflyle0: 1:19pm On Aug 24, 2018
Sarrki more lawmakers at the federal and state level too will soon be decamping to APC.

Other lawmakers defecting are from Abia North, the Ukwa area of Abia South and part of Abia Central. In recent times, PDP political bigwigs from the South East have been joining the APC.

6 more lawmakers will be defecting in coming days

27 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nkeiru Onyejeocha Defects From PDP To APC by KINGOFTHEEAST: 1:20pm On Aug 24, 2018
rip to her political career

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nkeiru Onyejeocha Defects From PDP To APC by sarrki(m): 1:20pm On Aug 24, 2018
Butterflyle0:
Sarrki more lawmakers at the federal and state level too will soon be decamping to APC.

Other lawmakers defecting are from Abia North, the Ukwa area of Abia South and part of Abia Central. In recent times, PDP political bigwigs from the South East have been joining the APC.

Then that mean the whole of southeast is joining the Islamic party as insinuated by some online pdp urchins

32 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Nkeiru Onyejeocha Defects From PDP To APC by sarrki(m): 1:20pm On Aug 24, 2018
KINGOFTHEEAST:
rip to her political career

Emergency online pdp analysts

28 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Nkeiru Onyejeocha Defects From PDP To APC by Butterflyle0: 1:23pm On Aug 24, 2018
sarrki:

Then that mean the whole of southeast is joining the Islamic party as insinuated by some online pdp urchins

Lmao. Its a wind of change bro. No right thinking state would want to be in opposition against the centre because Buhari is returning to Aso Rock in 2019 and those in the corridors of power already know this

34 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Nkeiru Onyejeocha Defects From PDP To APC by KINGOFTHEEAST: 1:24pm On Aug 24, 2018
rip to her political career abia of all places good we are going to whip up operation Python dance sentiment during campaign and religious cum islamization sentiments to indigene ...woman you are finished

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nkeiru Onyejeocha Defects From PDP To APC by sarrki(m): 1:24pm On Aug 24, 2018
Butterflyle0:

Lmao. Its a wind of change bro. No right thinking state would want to be in opposition against the centre because Buhari is returning to Aso Rock in 2019 and those in the corridors of power already know this

Yes oooo

Baba is returning unopposed

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nkeiru Onyejeocha Defects From PDP To APC by queensera(f): 1:25pm On Aug 24, 2018
sarrki:

Yes oooo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nkeiru Onyejeocha Defects From PDP To APC by KINGOFTHEEAST: 1:25pm On Aug 24, 2018
sarrki:

Emergency online pdp analysts
when your son calls you daddy, are you really proud to be his father be honest I know you wouldnt want your son to live this type of your lifestyle

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nkeiru Onyejeocha Defects From PDP To APC by Omeokachie: 1:26pm On Aug 24, 2018
Someone just lost an election

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nkeiru Onyejeocha Defects From PDP To APC by crunchyg: 1:26pm On Aug 24, 2018
Good news. Abia is APC and APC is Abia, God has remembered Abians come 2019. you all should get used to it already. Abians rejoice and vote for Dr Uche Sampson Ogah "USO"

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nkeiru Onyejeocha Defects From PDP To APC by buharitill2023: 1:27pm On Aug 24, 2018
OK
Re: Nkeiru Onyejeocha Defects From PDP To APC by Butterflyle0: 1:27pm On Aug 24, 2018
sarrki:

Yes oooo

Who want to oppose him? Is it the thieves and criminals and looters and conmen and wanted men in USA who would oppose him?

PMB/PYO are the only team overloaded with clean records on integrity when compared to the rest and apart from that, PDP already has a precedence of being looters of our commonwealth and right now they have gathered all known thieves together under their umbrella to return to power.

Nigerians haven't forgotten!

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nkeiru Onyejeocha Defects From PDP To APC by MAJORBANKZ(m): 1:27pm On Aug 24, 2018
Well! Well! Well!...I am not discombobulated, befuddled or bemused by what seems to be indecipherable, obfuscated and enigmatic to other homosapiens.I am rather bedazzled by our bravura articulation which is loquacious and not frivolous in its crinkum crankum. Am I communicating?

1 Like

Re: Nkeiru Onyejeocha Defects From PDP To APC by KINGOFTHEEAST: 1:28pm On Aug 24, 2018
Butterflyle0:

dream of a desperate Muslim abia state of all places rubbish thinking of an ewedu Muslim expect Lagos decamping

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Nkeiru Onyejeocha Defects From PDP To APC by Butterflyle0: 1:29pm On Aug 24, 2018
Sarrki see the fine ibo woman na. grin

Beauty with brains cheesy

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nkeiru Onyejeocha Defects From PDP To APC by Xuga(m): 1:29pm On Aug 24, 2018
$150 Amazon gift card balance for sale!!
Location, Lagos

Check signature for my number
Re: Nkeiru Onyejeocha Defects From PDP To APC by Butterflyle0: 1:30pm On Aug 24, 2018
KINGOFTHEEAST:
dream of a desperate Muslim abia state of all places rubbish thinking of an ewedu Muslim expect Lagos decamping

Oga I am a christian so stop thinking I am Muslim. Check my moniker in the religion section (butterflyleo) and be cured of your ignorance.

And yes Abia must connect to the center.

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nkeiru Onyejeocha Defects From PDP To APC by tetralogyfallot(m): 1:30pm On Aug 24, 2018
Its time for APC to shine

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nkeiru Onyejeocha Defects From PDP To APC by buharitill2023: 1:30pm On Aug 24, 2018
MrsNwaAmaikpe:
shocked shocked

Whatever rocks her kpekus is her problem

As for me, both APC and PDP are children of the same family called corruption,underdevelopment and blame-gaming.

Buhari as a matter of urgency should start constructing the road from Aso rock to Daura town. He will need it by May 29 next year
the jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of Bia-fra with their useless problem.

Wetin concern APC with corrupt PDP.
Which party or candidate will sent buhari back to daura.
Maybe the person is from moon.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nkeiru Onyejeocha Defects From PDP To APC by quickberry(m): 1:31pm On Aug 24, 2018
More are still coming to d APC.....wailers eyes go soon clear.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nkeiru Onyejeocha Defects From PDP To APC by Dannyset(m): 1:31pm On Aug 24, 2018
When Oshiomole was boasting he wasn't doing so on hearsay. Something will happen in the Senate that will make saraki cry. As for PDP 2019 is the final nail on their coffin. grin

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nkeiru Onyejeocha Defects From PDP To APC by Corrinthians(m): 1:31pm On Aug 24, 2018
Haha.

When I tell people Umahi is doing his medicals, they laugh at me.

I just dey look them.

Folks who know, know. wink wink

14 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ndume Stands As Surety For Abdul-rasheed Maina / Jonathan Retains Ihejirika As Army Chief In Military Shake Up / Which Governors Turned Against GEJ's Candidate At The NGF

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.