Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,470 members, 7,830,365 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:24 PM

Woman, Sister Stab Husband With Broken Bottle Over Male Child In Lagos (Graphic) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman, Sister Stab Husband With Broken Bottle Over Male Child In Lagos (Graphic) (46456 Views)

Woman Stabs Her Relative On The Head With A Broken Bottle For Shaming Her Son / Olumide Ayeni's Corpse, Killed By Damilola Ayeni, His Wife In Lagos (Graphic) / Two Prostitutes Fight Publicly In Enugu Over Male Customer. Photos/Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman, Sister Stab Husband With Broken Bottle Over Male Child In Lagos (Graphic) by Lorenzop: 2:14pm On Aug 24, 2018
Even as you fat reach, your wife still held you down, a one time hot slap would have saved you all this stress and were your hands tied spiritually...then again...see how that unfortunate pastor has scattered this family

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman, Sister Stab Husband With Broken Bottle Over Male Child In Lagos (Graphic) by Ugosample(m): 2:14pm On Aug 24, 2018
If you don t have a male child, so what

All these madness sef
Re: Woman, Sister Stab Husband With Broken Bottle Over Male Child In Lagos (Graphic) by zicoraads: 2:15pm On Aug 24, 2018
Awon feminists!!! sad embarassed

They are all over the place, even Nairaland. Marry any of them at your own risk. grin

2 Likes

Re: Woman, Sister Stab Husband With Broken Bottle Over Male Child In Lagos (Graphic) by zicoraads: 2:17pm On Aug 24, 2018
Mznaett:
Lord, please protect our men
Amen my dear. Seems good men like us are going extinct. embarassed
Re: Woman, Sister Stab Husband With Broken Bottle Over Male Child In Lagos (Graphic) by MrMakaveli20(m): 2:17pm On Aug 24, 2018
The male specie is being threatened with extinction. we are constantly preyed upon by the women

1 Like

Re: Woman, Sister Stab Husband With Broken Bottle Over Male Child In Lagos (Graphic) by dominique(f): 2:17pm On Aug 24, 2018
It was the wife's side of the story that came out first. She claimed she obtained a loan on his behalf and he refused to pay her, when she requested For the money he beat her up and her sister staying with them at the time rescued her by stabbing the husband. Now the husband's account is completely different. This case should be settled with accounts from neutral parties

4 Likes

Re: Woman, Sister Stab Husband With Broken Bottle Over Male Child In Lagos (Graphic) by Jacobx007: 2:17pm On Aug 24, 2018
OGA I NO BELIEVE THIS UR STORY ONE BIT, U TINK SAY WE NO GET SENSE?

4 Likes

Re: Woman, Sister Stab Husband With Broken Bottle Over Male Child In Lagos (Graphic) by franchasng: 2:17pm On Aug 24, 2018
When your wife is a feminist who uses hard drugs lipsrsealed
Re: Woman, Sister Stab Husband With Broken Bottle Over Male Child In Lagos (Graphic) by romenna: 2:17pm On Aug 24, 2018
dats y any small trouble during courtship, i don japa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman, Sister Stab Husband With Broken Bottle Over Male Child In Lagos (Graphic) by akdjr(m): 2:18pm On Aug 24, 2018
Feminist come and see oooooooo......
Re: Woman, Sister Stab Husband With Broken Bottle Over Male Child In Lagos (Graphic) by Bigdeeee: 2:19pm On Aug 24, 2018
Igbos, very wicked by nature. It was them the legendary Fela was describing when he said “animals in human skin”. Let them go back to their Potopoto Republic and continue their madness there. Igbo Amaka ugly criminals grin

1 Like

Re: Woman, Sister Stab Husband With Broken Bottle Over Male Child In Lagos (Graphic) by tiredoflife(m): 2:20pm On Aug 24, 2018
I remember this news and how nairaland babes called this man names
Saying he should die
His wife lent him money now he doesnt want to pay
Now he has spoken his part with pictures of his stab wounds
Hope the nairaland feminist will speak now undecided

2 Likes

Re: Woman, Sister Stab Husband With Broken Bottle Over Male Child In Lagos (Graphic) by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 2:20pm On Aug 24, 2018
It is high time that the government make laws that protect men. Men are under siege by women.
Re: Woman, Sister Stab Husband With Broken Bottle Over Male Child In Lagos (Graphic) by ednut1(m): 2:21pm On Aug 24, 2018
Story does not add up

1 Like

Re: Woman, Sister Stab Husband With Broken Bottle Over Male Child In Lagos (Graphic) by Promzyunique(m): 2:24pm On Aug 24, 2018
That pastor should be arrested first ...he started all this ....
Re: Woman, Sister Stab Husband With Broken Bottle Over Male Child In Lagos (Graphic) by akinszz: 2:24pm On Aug 24, 2018
wisino1:
This one is not a man....so many loop hole is the story.....but even at that this one is too weak look at the way he is even fat why won't they beat him up
he that has never witness calamity calls himself MAN

1 Like

Re: Woman, Sister Stab Husband With Broken Bottle Over Male Child In Lagos (Graphic) by AllHailBiafra(m): 2:24pm On Aug 24, 2018
Some men really can be so soft hearted on evil women like that. Believe me nothing will stop me from killing the two witches after recovery.
Re: Woman, Sister Stab Husband With Broken Bottle Over Male Child In Lagos (Graphic) by Tinalex(f): 2:26pm On Aug 24, 2018
All of you shouting feminist up and down, have you ever sat down to think about the cause of the rise of feminism? Most men have fallen from the pedestal God placed them; hence abusing their position as the head,protector and provider of the family which made women rise up to the task of self defence. When these men accept the fact that they have failed in their roles then feminism shall be curtailed but until then una neva see anything!!!!

1 Like

Re: Woman, Sister Stab Husband With Broken Bottle Over Male Child In Lagos (Graphic) by Centcanada: 2:27pm On Aug 24, 2018
Eaya. You are very lucky. Mere looking at them,they never look responsible at all. Fine for nothing. This her sister resemble one prostitude my in-laws cuddled at ikorodu some days back. Who knows. May be she day play inter state league.

1 Like

Re: Woman, Sister Stab Husband With Broken Bottle Over Male Child In Lagos (Graphic) by ceejay80s(m): 2:28pm On Aug 24, 2018
i will sieze to exist the day my wife or she and her lady friends go beat me like small pikin
Re: Woman, Sister Stab Husband With Broken Bottle Over Male Child In Lagos (Graphic) by Olukat(m): 2:29pm On Aug 24, 2018
Mznaett:
Lord, please protect "our" men grin

grin grin grin Men no run go FADAMA now o grin grin grin grin
Keep wondering what that big head was doing when he got stabbed in this manner angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Woman, Sister Stab Husband With Broken Bottle Over Male Child In Lagos (Graphic) by Fogman(m): 2:30pm On Aug 24, 2018
Xuga:
end time women...may God help us men cry Meanwhile, guys I currently have $150 Amazon gift card balance for sale..
We meet at a public place here in Lagos and trade.. Check my signature for digits.. Thanks
Send me msg via WhatsApp on my signature
Re: Woman, Sister Stab Husband With Broken Bottle Over Male Child In Lagos (Graphic) by arrestdarrester: 2:30pm On Aug 24, 2018
The story left quite a lot of things unsaid. The man should press charges for bodily harm and attempted murder, ensure it gets to the courts and secure a judgement to teach the duo a lesson

1 Like

Re: Woman, Sister Stab Husband With Broken Bottle Over Male Child In Lagos (Graphic) by Chubhie: 2:31pm On Aug 24, 2018
Diegostan:
Husband becoming prey in marriages

Bachelors becoming more scared of getting married

Men going extinct...
LOL! A man should only venture into marriage provided he finds himself a lady capable of sitting in lotus position for six hours uninterrupted.

Only through this can the tide of extinction be overturned.
Re: Woman, Sister Stab Husband With Broken Bottle Over Male Child In Lagos (Graphic) by Eraddray(m): 2:31pm On Aug 24, 2018
MrsNwaAmaikpe:
shocked shocked

the wife and her sisters deserves some accolades, it is better than committing adultery with another man resulting in an illegitimate child.

they are intelligent and knew the husband is responsible for the absence of the Y-chromosome in their reproductive pot.

Next time, they should get him killed if he cannot donate the Y-chromosome
trust me, your madness is always on point.. strong 4G network... your kind of madness is ready made... naturally occurring
Re: Woman, Sister Stab Husband With Broken Bottle Over Male Child In Lagos (Graphic) by Neddyogu(m): 2:32pm On Aug 24, 2018
MrsNwaAmaikpe:
shocked shocked

the wife and her sisters deserves some accolades, it is better than committing adultery with another man resulting in an illegitimate child.

they are intelligent and knew the husband is responsible for the absence of the Y-chromosome in their reproductive pot.

Next time, they should get him killed if he cannot donate the Y-chromosome

Then he will donate the Y-chromosome from the underworld bah? Oshey Donatus oya clap for ursef!
Re: Woman, Sister Stab Husband With Broken Bottle Over Male Child In Lagos (Graphic) by IamAirforce1: 2:37pm On Aug 24, 2018
Tinalex:
All of you shouting feminist up and down, have you ever sat down to think about the cause of the rise of feminism? Most men have fallen from the pedestal God placed them; hence abusing their position as the head,protector and provider of the family which made women rise up to the task of self defence. When these men accept the fact that they have failed in their roles then feminism shall be curtailed but until then una neva see anything!!!!

Shut up

Try messing with a man with hot head and see if your story won't be all over social media and other news vendors .

Choose men you Bleep with wisely to avoid story that touch..
Re: Woman, Sister Stab Husband With Broken Bottle Over Male Child In Lagos (Graphic) by youngsahito(m): 2:38pm On Aug 24, 2018
fear IBO ladies cos they can kill 4 anything

1 Like

Re: Woman, Sister Stab Husband With Broken Bottle Over Male Child In Lagos (Graphic) by shineeye1: 2:39pm On Aug 24, 2018
Na dis kind solid man nai only two small girls womanhaddle like this?
There is more to this tori o

1 Like

Re: Woman, Sister Stab Husband With Broken Bottle Over Male Child In Lagos (Graphic) by IamAirforce1: 2:40pm On Aug 24, 2018
This man and his likes are all over Nairaland kissing asses of women not even worth to be called a woman .

They be here spewing thrash like some hard tough guys but deep down, they are so weak that women treat them like shiits.

You go pamper woman till she send you to early grave .
Re: Woman, Sister Stab Husband With Broken Bottle Over Male Child In Lagos (Graphic) by walozanga(m): 2:40pm On Aug 24, 2018
SEONaijaExpert:
I could be the only person that thinks differently but this story is one-sided. The build up to the attack and everything. Looking at the damage, I condemn this act but yet....

There's more to this story!

my dear u are ryt. the wife held that fat man down and the sister was stabbing him. that man funny shaa. he no sabi lie. that man fit dey always beat his wife. in that type of case.
maybe he is looking for sympathy

1 Like

Re: Woman, Sister Stab Husband With Broken Bottle Over Male Child In Lagos (Graphic) by Enmas078(m): 2:41pm On Aug 24, 2018
Nigerian men are becoming endangered specie, I think United Nation needs to do something to save Nigerian men from going into extinction

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Prostitutes, Kidnappers Arrested & Paraded By Lagos State Police Command (Photos / Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap Couple, Leave Their Kids In The Car In Enugu - Man Claims / Man Kills Wife With machete In Ondo 'Thinking She Was A Goat'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.