Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,947 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:21 AM

After 2 Years Of Saving, Piggy Bank’s Content Shocks Woman - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / After 2 Years Of Saving, Piggy Bank’s Content Shocks Woman (463 Views)

Adetutu: I Ran Out Of My Marriage After 2 Weeks / Don Jazzy: I Was Once Married To Michelle Jackson, Divorced After 2 Years / Mayorkun Meets His Father as ‘Mayorkun’ & not ‘Mayowa’ After 2 Years - Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

After 2 Years Of Saving, Piggy Bank’s Content Shocks Woman by Freshkidavid(m): 2:51pm On Aug 24, 2018
After hearing stories about money which was saved in a piggy bank going missing, a woman decided to check her savings of 2 years and what she saw was the shock of her life. She was able to realize less than 400K.

According to her, it could have been an inside job or most probably through diabolical means.

https://www.kingstondome.com/2018/08/2-years-saving-piggy-banks-content-shocks-woman.html

Lalasticlala Mynd44

Re: After 2 Years Of Saving, Piggy Bank’s Content Shocks Woman by Nobody: 2:52pm On Aug 24, 2018
Rubbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbish!!

Attention seeking idiotwoman
Re: After 2 Years Of Saving, Piggy Bank’s Content Shocks Woman by mrjaydee(m): 3:22pm On Aug 24, 2018
All for the gram...shior!

Re: After 2 Years Of Saving, Piggy Bank’s Content Shocks Woman by Freshkidavid(m): 3:25pm On Aug 24, 2018
Lalasticlala
Re: After 2 Years Of Saving, Piggy Bank’s Content Shocks Woman by arsenalman(m): 3:36pm On Aug 24, 2018
Instastory is catching up with twitstory.

Nice one.
Re: After 2 Years Of Saving, Piggy Bank’s Content Shocks Woman by Tamarapetty(f): 3:40pm On Aug 24, 2018
Lwkm!!
Re: After 2 Years Of Saving, Piggy Bank’s Content Shocks Woman by Chubhie: 3:40pm On Aug 24, 2018
An inside job. You hold the piggy bank upsidedown and then use broom and fish. So easy. Please don't ask me how I knew. My hand is paining me.
Re: After 2 Years Of Saving, Piggy Bank’s Content Shocks Woman by Freshkidavid(m): 5:09pm On Aug 24, 2018
Chubhie:
An inside job. You hold the piggy bank upsidedown and then use broom and fish. So easy. Please don't ask me how I knew. My hand is paining me.

shocked shocked

Lalasticlala Mynd44

(1) (Reply)

I Have Dated All Races Except Asian Men ~dj Cuppy / Banky W Pictured With Toke Makinwa, Tobi Bakre, Lola Oj And Tboss / Toyin Abraham Shares Cute Photo As She Celebrates Her 34th Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.