Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,177 members, 7,953,642 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:38 PM

#fgatwork: The Reno Omokiri PHOTO challenge. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #fgatwork: The Reno Omokiri PHOTO challenge. (520 Views)

"Please Unblock Me, I Am No Longer A Buharist" A Man Begs Reno Omokiri (Photo) / Check Out The Reno's Tweet About Crypto Ban / IPOB Starts Bedroom Photo's Challenge With Wife To Support Nnamdi Kanu (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#fgatwork: The Reno Omokiri PHOTO challenge. by PVision2020(m): 3:57pm On Aug 24, 2018
Recently, Reno Omokiri challenged any one to name three projects the buhari administration CONCEIVED, STARTED and COMPLETED.
I am of the opinion that starting a new project while projects initiated by previous govts are at different stages of abandonment and wreckage is foolishness, unpatriotic and playing to the gallery. Moreover, this govt has initiated and completed projects in their tens. (check #FGAtWork).
To this end, I think this govt should rather be giving accolades for not towing the line of others by adding to the long list of abandoned projects littering the nooks and crannies of Nigeria. Little wonder why for close to 20years the Lagos-Ibadan expressway is still an incompleted project while the FCT Abuja was built from scratch within a lesser period by the military. Babaginda built the 3rd mainland bridge in less than 5years.
I was going through the twitter handle of federal ministry of works, housing and power and it hashtag #FGAtWork, and I was a bit convinced that this administration has performed "relatively" better infrastructurally than the previous Govts.

This is a platform for nairalanders to argue for and against with verifiable facts and pictures.

Note: No abuse, no long essay, Just PICTURES & FACT.

cc: Afamed, ManirBK, docadams, mrvitalis, sarrki, senatordave1, Butterflyleo, , famosh, madridguy, buhariguy, deomelo etc. #FGAtWork.

Lalasticlacla, Mynd44

1 Like

Re: #fgatwork: The Reno Omokiri PHOTO challenge. by DonCorleons: 4:10pm On Aug 24, 2018
Kkk we waiting
Re: #fgatwork: The Reno Omokiri PHOTO challenge. by PVision2020(m): 4:25pm On Aug 24, 2018
#FGAtWork

Re: #fgatwork: The Reno Omokiri PHOTO challenge. by fiizznation: 4:35pm On Aug 24, 2018
People like Reno aka Wendell smith are not supposed to be taken any serious by progressives. Their number one job is to make sure that progressives are distracted so that work that are supposed to be done, won't be done.

Reno stole during Jonathan tenure, Reno is still stealing his congregation money. I bet that clown even steals his children piggy account money. Clowns like Reno should be totally ignored.

2 Likes

Re: #fgatwork: The Reno Omokiri PHOTO challenge. by fiizznation: 4:37pm On Aug 24, 2018
fukushaki:
Hmmmm sai baba grin
Seun is this acceptable on your forum?
Re: #fgatwork: The Reno Omokiri PHOTO challenge. by SolutionMee: 4:47pm On Aug 24, 2018
This is deep
Saraki all the way
Re: #fgatwork: The Reno Omokiri PHOTO challenge. by onward4life(m): 5:47pm On Aug 24, 2018
fukushaki:
Hmmmm sai baba grin

That's #Gang bru

I like the way you hate #EvuHaRi pass me sef

Re: #fgatwork: The Reno Omokiri PHOTO challenge. by Sirjamo: 6:48pm On Aug 24, 2018
Had some of President Jonathan's appointees been half as effective in office as they are out of it, the man would still be president today.

FFK, omocry etc are just noise makers that no one should take serious, they ruined Mr Jonathan with their loud mouth.

1 Like

Re: #fgatwork: The Reno Omokiri PHOTO challenge. by Okoroawusa: 6:56pm On Aug 24, 2018
fukushaki:
Hmmmm sai baba grin
Mynd44,pls do something
This is scary n disgusting

(1) (Reply)

Is President Buhari Going To Debate This Time? 30 Simple Questions / Boko Haram Never Entered Damasak, Say Residents / BBC DEBATE: Osun State All Aspirant Debate 2018 Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.