Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,551 members, 7,812,761 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:51 PM

Check Out The Reno's Tweet About Crypto Ban - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Check Out The Reno's Tweet About Crypto Ban (1240 Views)

Reno's Tweet On Tinubu That He Wouldn't Want Internet To Remind Him Right Now / #EndSARS: CNN Clarifies Its Tweet About ''38'' Nigerians Killed / Aisha Yesufu To Trump: Stop Flattering Yourself With Tweet About Nigerian Parade (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check Out The Reno's Tweet About Crypto Ban by mcgaius: 8:00am On Feb 06, 2021
Here is what Reno Omokri has to say about Nigeria Government fiat policy

4 Likes

Re: Check Out The Reno's Tweet About Crypto Ban by Racoon(m): 8:04am On Feb 06, 2021
The government is so anti-human, retrogrssive, suppressive, oppressive and satanic.All they know is to be churning all manner of evil policies.

3 Likes

Re: Check Out The Reno's Tweet About Crypto Ban by philo04(m): 8:10am On Feb 06, 2021
soon Nigerians will wake up....
Re: Check Out The Reno's Tweet About Crypto Ban by Maxymilliano(m): 8:17am On Feb 06, 2021
Buhari don put the country for reverse ...

Re: Check Out The Reno's Tweet About Crypto Ban by madmohamed(m): 8:24am On Feb 06, 2021
mcgaius:
Here is what Reno Omokri has to say about Nigeria Government fiat policy
the problem of that brain dead president is he is jealous of Southerners did you know why he appoint northerner as minister of education to make shor the southern Nigeria did not progress more than their northern counterpart. Ask your self why education under buhari is dead and buried. If your expecting buhari to invest in education you just westing your time. They want to kill your future just the way they kill their northern youth future's

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Check Out The Reno's Tweet About Crypto Ban by chumada: 8:26am On Feb 06, 2021
that terrorist in aso rock don't know what crypto mean, you can't blame him for being an illiterate

2 Likes

Re: Check Out The Reno's Tweet About Crypto Ban by Difrent: 9:15am On Feb 06, 2021
madmohamed:
the problem of that brain dead president is he is jealous of Southerners did you know why he appoint northerner as minister of education to make shor the southern Nigeria did not progress more than their northern counterpart. Ask your self why education under buhari is dead and buried. If your expecting buhari to invest in education you just westing your time. They want to kill your future just the way they kill their northern youth future's

Some of you just reason with your anus and write gibberish just to feel like you have an opinion...... education is dead but the government just approved establishment of 20 new private universities most of which are in the south so pray tell how has a northerner being education minister diminished the feats of the south in education.
Or you want us to believe there read no ASUU strike before buhari came or what.

Disgusting things one read on nairaland ehn

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Check Out The Reno's Tweet About Crypto Ban by EMMY76: 9:33am On Feb 06, 2021
Fulani wants everyone to become like the conquered hausa street shoemaker.

1 Like

Re: Check Out The Reno's Tweet About Crypto Ban by Jostoman: 9:40am On Feb 06, 2021
That was the reason why I laugh this week when Mr President said he is in support of youth. He wants everyone to wait till next year when Osinbajo will start distribution of APC campaign 10,000naira N-power money.
Re: Check Out The Reno's Tweet About Crypto Ban by Fahdiga(m): 10:22am On Feb 06, 2021
Buhari is a devil reincarnate
Re: Check Out The Reno's Tweet About Crypto Ban by helinues: 10:32am On Feb 06, 2021
Pastor Emotional reactor
Re: Check Out The Reno's Tweet About Crypto Ban by Lawly: 10:41am On Feb 06, 2021
madmohamed:
mumu you call it private not government. Mumu why ASUU still on strike for how many years. Think whit your Brian not your anus monky. So if there is ASUU strike when buhari come to power is it make sense to you that your stupid president should continue whit that. I think you monkeys vote for him for better life better education and better jobs animal like you. You northerner is back word in education and you want Southerners to be like you it will never work useless human being. Did you know a primary school student from southern Nigeria can challenge any of your northern professor and at any where any time and disgrace him

My brother tell that mofo and his entire useless criminal tribe/region. The northerners are the most useless people existing in the entire universe. It gives me pain that those british criminals and bastards imposed them on us just to achieve this forceful backwardness to enable them to keep stealing our resources. Today where is that idiot britain in the comity of wealthy nations? God indeed knows how to punish offensive, vile, wicked and useless things

2 Likes

Re: Check Out The Reno's Tweet About Crypto Ban by Denique(f): 10:55am On Feb 06, 2021
Gbo-gbo eleyi ko necesstri...

Open a new account using another country and its currency Dom account to trade. Sell when you feel like it and muuuuve the funds back.

This government is only smart by half and that is me being kind with words. grin

Awa current farmers are not safe, so, we cannot farm o. Bubu, don't kill all of us o.

#CryptoIsHereToStay
#OyaStartKillingYourselves

Who knows the lady that acts elderly roles in Yoruba movies? I wrote the bolded mimicking her. grin
Re: Check Out The Reno's Tweet About Crypto Ban by KosiGee(m): 11:03am On Feb 06, 2021
Difrent:

Some of you just reason with your anus and write gibberish just to feel like you have an opinion...... education is dead but the government just approved establishment of 20 new private universities most of which are in the south so pray tell how has a northerner being education minister diminished the feats of the south in education.

Federal government of Nigeria “just approved the establishment of 20 new universities most of which are in the south”....yet same federal government can’t rehabilitate, renovate and manage existing federal universities with massive decaying infrastructures??

Are you being serious? Federal govt is approving the establishment of new universities and they haven’t resolved their issues with ASUU... students are at home frustrated?

The band of blind and retrogressive idiots you defend are incompetent, lacking in vision and clueless.
Re: Check Out The Reno's Tweet About Crypto Ban by Newman20(m): 12:24am On Feb 07, 2021
chumada:
that terrorist in aso rock don't know what crypto mean, you can't blame him for being an illiterate

Exactly
Re: Check Out The Reno's Tweet About Crypto Ban by Newman20(m): 12:25am On Feb 07, 2021
I really wonder what the FG wants us to do?

I've been monitoring the situation of the country for some time now and it doesn't seem like our govt has a plan.
Re: Check Out The Reno's Tweet About Crypto Ban by superior1: 12:29am On Feb 07, 2021
Nigerian youths predicament aptly summarized. I guess Buhari wants to make of us wandering criminal herders like his kinsmen
Re: Check Out The Reno's Tweet About Crypto Ban by Newman20(m): 12:30am On Feb 07, 2021
Lawly:

My brother tell that mofo and his entire useless criminal tribe/region. The northerners are the most useless people existing in the entire universe. It gives me pain that those british criminals and bastards imposed them on us just to achieve this forceful backwardness to enable them to keep stealing our resources. Today where is that idiot britain in the comity of wealthy nations? God indeed knows how to punish offensive, vile, wicked and useless things

The British out the north in charge of us because they were the best at following orders from the British due to the way their pre-independence constitution was structured.

At the end of the day it was all business.

1 Like

Re: Check Out The Reno's Tweet About Crypto Ban by plaindealer: 12:52am On Feb 07, 2021
Difrent:

ASUU Strike: Lecturers accuse Wike of ignorance, vow to continue strike

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/150657-ASUU-strike-lecturers-accuse-wike-ignorance-vow-continue-strike.html

Wike was the minister of education under GEJ, ASUU strike was in effect in nearly every week Wike spent in office.

Omokir as usual forgot how his masters spent 16 years in office and still left us in darkness after looting and staling $16 billion power fund.

I don't even know why these ignorant fools think crypto is good for the Nigerian economy or why dying up funds from the banking system to create unregulated crypto environment is good for Nigeria.

Sad that their ignorant followers swallow up their rubbish...

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

My Concern About Nairaland: (seun Kindly See This) / Federal High Court Abuja, Orders Immediate Reinstatement Of Sanusi Lamido / BREAKING NEWS: Ebonyi Can Never Be Part Of Biafra, Says Umahi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.