Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,147 members, 7,818,446 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:01 PM

Why I Am Renouncing My Nigerian Citizenship - By Aroms Aigbehi - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Am Renouncing My Nigerian Citizenship - By Aroms Aigbehi (29158 Views)

Renouncing My Nigerian Citizenship / Zulum Gives ₦100Million To 152 Ex-Thugs For Renouncing Thuggery In Borno / Mr President, I Am Renouncing My Nigerian Citizenship And This Is Why (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Am Renouncing My Nigerian Citizenship - By Aroms Aigbehi by franchasng: 6:54pm On Aug 24, 2018
yemmybx:
Nothing is impossible. Many great nations started from somewhere so I don't believe that it's too late for Nigeria to great again. Let's start working towards that greatness.
you and who angry

Nigeria has no prosperous future so long as Hausa-Fulani people are init and being made leaders angry angry

They have nothing to offer in terms of leadership. If Nigeria must be great, then Hausa-Fulani people like Buhari and co must be sent back to their villages to face their cow rearing. They know nothing to rule a community talk more of a nation of over 180million people.

Buhari is only there to enrich himself and his family, he and all the leaders like him leading Nigeria don't know what it means to lead a nation. They lack direction, lack wisdom, lack knowledge, lack exposure, lack everything a leader ought to have.

So long as they are among Nigerians, forget about Nigeria, no hope. Just work for your family to be okay, forget about Nigeria becoming a good country ever undecided

6 Likes

Re: Why I Am Renouncing My Nigerian Citizenship - By Aroms Aigbehi by Grupo(m): 6:57pm On Aug 24, 2018
Jaqenhghar:
I was like you once. Very patriotic . In fact if you told me I will be among those in diaspora I would have laughed. I also got offended when people say the country will never change. Now, I have seen the light

Don't mind most of the people commenting here. Some of them are kids taking handouts from their parents. By the time they graduate from school and find jobs to no avail, they will understand. Even some of us that have decided to open businesses, nothing seems to be working.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Am Renouncing My Nigerian Citizenship - By Aroms Aigbehi by Saao(m): 6:58pm On Aug 24, 2018
skimmy005:
u go miss me
u dey encourage ursef abi? If na really wan go, una for go quietly without making noise

1 Like

Re: Why I Am Renouncing My Nigerian Citizenship - By Aroms Aigbehi by yemmybx(m): 7:00pm On Aug 24, 2018
franchasng:
you and who angry

Nigeria has no prosperous future so long as Hausa-Fulani people are init and being made leaders angry angry

They have nothing to offer in terms of leadership. If Nigeria must be great, then Hausa-Fulani people like Buhari and co must be sent back to their villages to face their cow rearing. They know nothing to rule a community talk more of a nation of over 180million people.

Buhari is only there to enrich himself and his family, he and all the leaders like him leading Nigeria don't know what it means to lead a nation. They lack direction, lack wisdom, lack knowledge, lack exposure, lack everything a leader ought to have.

So long as they are among Nigerians, forget about Nigeria, no hope. Just work for your family to be okay, forget about Nigeria becoming a good country ever undecided
Tribalism, nepotism, religious intolerance etc will not help us. There's hope in unity. Let's work towards unity and you'll see POSITIVE changes.

1 Like

Re: Why I Am Renouncing My Nigerian Citizenship - By Aroms Aigbehi by Nobody: 7:02pm On Aug 24, 2018
This man is a negropean. He hates and talk bad of everything African while extolling the evil Whites. I've had series of hot debates with him where I told him he's making himself a tool in the hands of the enemies of the black race. His comments is always about calling Africans wicked, stupid, idiots, dumb, primitive, archaic, diabolic and any negative terms you can think of. This is exactly what the whiteman media propagate. Go. We won't miss you

4 Likes

Re: Why I Am Renouncing My Nigerian Citizenship - By Aroms Aigbehi by jessedaflow: 7:03pm On Aug 24, 2018
yemmybx:
I still believe in Nigeria and I will always stand with and by Nigeria any day and any time even when am old enough to settle down as a man but am still single not because I wanted to, but because of the harsh economy and wrong policies.

I still believe in Nigeria even when my present job could not put a smile on my face because the pay is not enough to foot my huge BILLS still I believe that someday every graduate would have good jobs to pay their bills.

I still believe in a better Nigeria even if I was the only or last man standing. I'll live and die for this precious Nigeria

I believe that Nigeria will be great again when people like me are given the opportunity to serve Nigeria and uphold her unity.

God bless Nigeria!
even from now til ur chidren grand children gets old and die dat name nigeria fausely created wil foreva remain stagnant..mark my words

1 Like

Re: Why I Am Renouncing My Nigerian Citizenship - By Aroms Aigbehi by Saao(m): 7:04pm On Aug 24, 2018
rock003:

How I wish you know how much this man has invested in Nigeria. How I wish you know how many threat messages he has received. If you do, you won't be talking this rubbish
see u, must u be a citizen before investing in a country? How much he invest? I never hear him name before self. Assuming dangote, Mike adenuga, otedola, and the like, we for the beg them. Watin he invest. Make he go, never to come back again oo.

1 Like

Re: Why I Am Renouncing My Nigerian Citizenship - By Aroms Aigbehi by Nigeriadondie: 7:04pm On Aug 24, 2018
LynnnCHI:
grin

Thank God I'm soon going to escape this hell on earth.Dim oma dalu oooo kiss
To where?
Re: Why I Am Renouncing My Nigerian Citizenship - By Aroms Aigbehi by redcliff: 7:09pm On Aug 24, 2018
Arondizuogu:

You don't have to go to Europe or USA. He is doing this because the powers that be in that evil Nigeria has frustrated his efforts to start up a mega African Agric company. Nigeria kills the dreams of millions. You must know somebody that knows somebody for things to bloody work for you.
He is doing it because simply put, Nigeria does not welcome new ideas and most people don't want to see their fellow Nigerians succeed!
Re: Why I Am Renouncing My Nigerian Citizenship - By Aroms Aigbehi by Nobody: 7:09pm On Aug 24, 2018
ACTUALLY REALISED NIGERIA IS A ZOO.....AN EXPIRED AGREEMENT

BUILD WITHOUT CLEAR VISION

UNDER THE PILLARS OF DECEIT, LIES, WICKEDNESS AND BACKWARDNESS

NIGERIA WILL ONLY KEEP GOING BACKWARDS

TO ME BELIEVING NIGERIA IS GOING TO BE BETTER IS LIKE BELIEVING NOTHING CONCERNS CHURCH WITH POLITICS
Re: Why I Am Renouncing My Nigerian Citizenship - By Aroms Aigbehi by romeo(m): 7:10pm On Aug 24, 2018
That man suffer from overbloated self importance. Useless man

1 Like

Re: Why I Am Renouncing My Nigerian Citizenship - By Aroms Aigbehi by CharlesJok3r: 7:11pm On Aug 24, 2018
I'M FVCKING TIRED AS A NIGERIAN TOO. THERE ABSOLUTELY NOTING TO BE PROUD AND HAPPY OF AS HER CITIZEN.

1 Like

Re: Why I Am Renouncing My Nigerian Citizenship - By Aroms Aigbehi by Etogist: 7:12pm On Aug 24, 2018
yemmybx:
I still believe in Nigeria and I will always stand with and by Nigeria any day and any time even when am old enough to settle down as a man but am still single not because I wanted to, but because of the harsh economy and wrong policies.

I still believe in Nigeria even when my present job could not put a smile on my face because the pay is not enough to foot my huge BILLS still I believe that someday every graduate would have good jobs to pay their bills.

I still believe in a better Nigeria even if I was the only or last man standing. I'll live and die for this precious Nigeria

I believe that Nigeria will be great again when people like me are given the opportunity to serve Nigeria and uphold her unity.

God bless Nigeria!

your dream is like waking a dead man. Notwithstanding, happy dreams.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Am Renouncing My Nigerian Citizenship - By Aroms Aigbehi by romeo(m): 7:12pm On Aug 24, 2018
Takeproft:
This man is a negropean. He hates and talk bad of everything African while extolling the evil Whites. I've had series of hot debates with him where I told him he's making himself a tool in the hands of the enemies of the black race. His comments is always about calling Africans wicked, stupid, idiots, dumb, primitive, archaic, diabolic and any negative terms you can think of. This is exactly what the whiteman media propagate. Go. We won't miss you

He is the original poster of this thread. He blocked me on Facebook the moment I confronted him with same accusations as you just stated.

1 Like

Re: Why I Am Renouncing My Nigerian Citizenship - By Aroms Aigbehi by Jaqenhghar: 7:16pm On Aug 24, 2018
Grupo:

Don't mind most of the people commenting here. Some of them are kids taking handouts from their parents. By the time they graduate from school and find jobs to no avail, they will understand. Even some of us that have decided to open businesses, nothing seems to be working.
I can imagine. Nothing works even with your money. You cant buy anything and be sure of the quality. You pay taxes and still spmething as basic as security you dont get. My uncle came back from the US to establish a business in Niggeria
After like 5 years the man was staring poverty in the face with a wife and 4 kids. Dem no tell am. He ran. Years later his son who is a successful accountant by the age of 27 was chatting me up. He was talking about relocating back to Niggeria to hlep build the country and contribute his quota. I reminded him that there was a reason his father ran away he was proba ly too young to understand.

8 Likes

Re: Why I Am Renouncing My Nigerian Citizenship - By Aroms Aigbehi by yemmybx(m): 7:17pm On Aug 24, 2018
jessedaflow:
even from now til ur chidren grand children gets old and die dat name nigeria fausely created wil foreva remain stagnant..mark my words
I don't believe in this theory of yours!

1 Like

Re: Why I Am Renouncing My Nigerian Citizenship - By Aroms Aigbehi by Grupo(m): 7:23pm On Aug 24, 2018
Jaqenhghar:

I can imagine. Nothing works even with your money. You cant buy anything and be sure of the quality. You pay taxes and still spmething as basic as security you dont get. My uncle came back from the US to establish a business in Niggeria
After like 5 years the man was staring poverty in the face with a wife and 4 kids. Dem no tell am. He ran. Years later his son who is a successful accountant by the age of 27 was chatting me up. He was talking about relocating back to Niggeria to hlep build the country and contribute his quota. I reminded him that there was a reason his father ran away he was proba ly too young to understand.

Sometime I laugh when people say they wan to build this country. Hahaha. Ask them how they want to do it and they start blabbing. The best thing for anybody who wants to stay back is to just secure enough money for himself and his immediate family, because as long as this present arrangement stands, Nigeria can never be better.

Just imagine how Buhari destroyed this country. Yet, if someone wants to talk about it, they call you PDP looter or ipob youth. Imagine.

If you say, let's revolt, the people of other tribes will see the man trying to lead the revolution as a traitor.

So, how exactly is a sane person going to build Nigeria? Common election, people will choose to vote someone from their tribe and religion, even when it is obvious that he is incompetent. And you say this country will be okay?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Am Renouncing My Nigerian Citizenship - By Aroms Aigbehi by omoburuku: 7:24pm On Aug 24, 2018
dontbothermuch:
cry

This man is just speaking the naked truth.

In the next 15 years, it will be clear.

Forget Patriotism, Nigeria don cast

Wicked people have outnumbered the good.
15 years ke, am saying in the next 5years, everybody eyes go clear my brother. angry angry

1 Like

Re: Why I Am Renouncing My Nigerian Citizenship - By Aroms Aigbehi by rock003: 7:25pm On Aug 24, 2018
enemyofprogress:
who cares?

If you dont care, you wouldn't comment at all

1 Like

Re: Why I Am Renouncing My Nigerian Citizenship - By Aroms Aigbehi by Nobody: 7:25pm On Aug 24, 2018
Grupo:

Sometime I laugh when people say they wan to build this country. Hahaha. Ask them how they want to do it and they start blabbing. The best thing for anybody who wants to stay back is to just secure enough money for himself and his immediate family, because as long as this present arrangement stands, Nigeria can never be better.

Just imagine how Buhari destroyed this country. Yet, if someone wants to talk about it, they call you PDP looter or ipob youth. Imagine.

If you say, let's revolt, the people of other tribes will see the man trying to lead the revolution as a traitor.

So, how exactly is a sane person going to build Nigeria? Common election, people will choose to vote someone from their tribe and religion, even when it is obvious that he is incompetent. And you say this country will be okay?

It is just sad.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Am Renouncing My Nigerian Citizenship - By Aroms Aigbehi by enemyofprogress: 7:27pm On Aug 24, 2018
rock003:

If you dont care, you wouldn't comment at all
who cares?
Re: Why I Am Renouncing My Nigerian Citizenship - By Aroms Aigbehi by skallion7(m): 7:28pm On Aug 24, 2018
Grupo:

I know many African Americans who have moved to Ghana, Kenya, Tanzania, Namibia. You can never find an AA moving to Nigeria, even those that the results of their DNA testing clearly shows they are Nigerians. Most of them still move to east African countries. You think the world doesn't know about us?
What you wrote here is trash and a big lie

2 Likes

Re: Why I Am Renouncing My Nigerian Citizenship - By Aroms Aigbehi by yemmybx(m): 7:31pm On Aug 24, 2018
ednut1:
Nigeria is doomed and can never be liberated
I don't believe that because Nigeria can still be a sanctuary

1 Like

Re: Why I Am Renouncing My Nigerian Citizenship - By Aroms Aigbehi by killsmith(f): 7:32pm On Aug 24, 2018
yemmybx:

God bless Nigeria!
stop deceiving yourself. Nigeria is cursed

3 Likes

Re: Why I Am Renouncing My Nigerian Citizenship - By Aroms Aigbehi by rock003: 7:33pm On Aug 24, 2018
Saao:
see u, must u be a citizen before investing in a country? How much he invest? I never hear him name before self. Assuming dangote, Mike adenuga, otedola, and the like, we for the beg them. Watin he invest. Make he go, never to come back again oo.

Dangote et al have political connection and ready to cut corners. This man isn't.

Check out one of his YouTube videos below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fJfNTLrfwQs
Re: Why I Am Renouncing My Nigerian Citizenship - By Aroms Aigbehi by yemmybx(m): 7:35pm On Aug 24, 2018
CharlesJok3r:
I'M FVCKING TIRED AS A NIGERIAN TOO. THERE ABSOLUTELY NOTING TO BE PROUD AND HAPPY OF AS HER CITIZEN.
We may have nothing to be proud today about Nigeria but when we work towards that "positive change" we all aspired for, we'll definitely get it.

God bless Nigeria!

2 Likes

Re: Why I Am Renouncing My Nigerian Citizenship - By Aroms Aigbehi by sharpwriter(m): 7:35pm On Aug 24, 2018
IstandWithGod:
grin... Leave am make e dey speak English there...by the time e broke, e go come back come sell gala for Lagos traffic.

Hahahaha....yu really got me lafing...naughty girl cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Why I Am Renouncing My Nigerian Citizenship - By Aroms Aigbehi by yemmybx(m): 7:37pm On Aug 24, 2018
killsmith:
stop deceiving yourself. Nigeria is cursed
Our attitude towards Nigeria is one of those things we need to change.

1 Like

Re: Why I Am Renouncing My Nigerian Citizenship - By Aroms Aigbehi by ehmmy11(m): 7:37pm On Aug 24, 2018
If you hear the name Nigeria even in your dream and you don't dodge it... Then you don't value your existence cry cry

2 Likes

Re: Why I Am Renouncing My Nigerian Citizenship - By Aroms Aigbehi by killsmith(f): 7:42pm On Aug 24, 2018
yemmybx:
Our attitude towards Nigeria is one of those things we need to change.
Our attitude has nothing to do with the failure of this country.... Even if we have the right attitude, the fulanis will always rule with impunity....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Am Renouncing My Nigerian Citizenship - By Aroms Aigbehi by ednut1(m): 7:42pm On Aug 24, 2018
yemmybx:
I don't believe that because Nigeria can still be a sanctuary
keep fooling urself and dont get a visa. The pple with power to change d country are benefiting from it y wud they want change

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Pictures Of APC Presidential Campaign In Kaduna / Nigerians Criticise FG Over Public Holiday Extension / Southwest APC Insists On True Federalism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.