Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,192 members, 7,835,962 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:12 PM

So Sad : Alcohol Drink, See What Global Study Research Confirms – A Must Read - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / So Sad : Alcohol Drink, See What Global Study Research Confirms – A Must Read (361 Views)

Fake Alcohol Drink Brewer Sentenced To 6 Years Imprisonment In Lagos / So Sad: A Married Woman Got Stocked With Her Boyfriend Inside The Hotel-see Dick / 4 Ways Ooni Ogunwusi Makes History As Wuraola Confirms Marriage Collapse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

So Sad : Alcohol Drink, See What Global Study Research Confirms – A Must Read by Mikibelieve: 4:55pm On Aug 24, 2018
This post may be be hazardous to the those involve in taking alcoholic daily bases.  If you are one of them, the  more you read this post you will notice within you the truth in these very research about alcoholic drink .  You mighty want to let this information down by continuing  your normal drinking habit.

This message is from Global research study abroad. Please drink beverages more of juice and possible eat a lot of fruit and you will notice a lot of changes in your body today.

Drink responsible is for those who cannot withstand or after alcoholic intake become intoxicated after drinking but  alcoholic is risky to everyone.

How risky is moderate drinking?

Analyzing data from 15 to 95-year-old, the researchers compared people who did not drink at all with those who had one alcoholic drink a day.

The Global Burden of Disease study looked at levels of alcohol use and its health effects in Full details at http://www.newsngr.online/so-sad-no-alcohol-safe-to-drink-global-study-confirms-a-must-read/

Re: So Sad : Alcohol Drink, See What Global Study Research Confirms – A Must Read by psucc(m): 5:12pm On Aug 24, 2018
I never read and so in want of what to comment
Re: So Sad : Alcohol Drink, See What Global Study Research Confirms – A Must Read by okwabayi(m): 7:49pm On Aug 24, 2018
This is the second saddest news to ever hit my 30+ years after some celebrity deaths. The third saddest are deaths of relatives and friends.
My life is about to get a lot more vapid with alcohol out of the question.
I have to find a new vice or the addition of other vices.
I can’t believe beer which was my only solace has to take the biggest hiatus from my life. I hate you, life!

(1) (Reply)

How To Be A Family Man / 2019: Ifeanyichukwu Ibezi Promises Quality Representation / Google Celebrates Independence With Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.