Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,455 members, 7,830,268 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:00 PM

How To Control Masturbation And It's Danger - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How To Control Masturbation And It's Danger (341 Views)

7 Major Ways To Control Your Judgemental Instincts / Truth About Masturbation And How I Stayed 6 Months Clean / How Can I Get Out Of Masturbation And Photography, (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Control Masturbation And It's Danger by MosChino772(m): 4:55pm On Aug 24, 2018
This are principles to help control masturbation.

note:its bible princles.

Principle #1: The only time when sex is sanctioned in God’s word is in the context of a marriage between one man and one woman. In Genesis 2 we read “For this reason a man shall leave his father and his mother, and be joined to his wife; and they shall become one flesh”. Note the “two becoming one” emphasis – that connection-communion thing again.
In Hebrews 13:4 we read:
Marriage is to be held in honor among all, and the marriage bed is to be undefiled; for fornicators and adulterers God will judge.
Here again, the marriage bed is the sole context given for God sanctioned sex.
Now, carefully read this verse:
Yet I wish that all men were even as I myself am (single). However, each man has his own gift from God, one in this manner, and another in that. But I say to the unmarried and to widows that it is good for them if they remain even as I. But if they do not have self-control, let them marry; for it is better to marry than to burn with passion. 1 Corinthians 7:7-9
If masturbation was a viable outlet for expressing sexual burning, wouldn’t God have had Paul write something like this: “But if they do not have self-control, let them masturbate or marry; for it is better to have sex with self or marry than to burn with passion?” Masturbation is never mentioned as a legitimate means for fulfilling sexual desire in God’s word; marriage is the only outlet given. Or, put another way, masturbation isn’t in the Bible.

Principle #2: Masturbation is never offered as a way to deal with depression or find comfort.
When Elijah fell into depression after Jezebel vowed to kill him we don’t read “and Elijah the prophet of the Lord masturbated to comfort himself.” Sex with self isn’t our comfort, instead
Principle #3: We are to receive our comfort from Christ
…Who comforts us in all our affliction so that we will be able to comfort those who are in any affliction with the comfort with which we ourselves are comforted by God.
2 Corinthians 1:4
Principle #4: We are to be the master of our bodies and their accompanying urges; we don’t allow our flesh to rule over us.
But I discipline my body and make it my slave, so that, after I have preached to others, I myself will not be disqualified.
I Corinthians 9:27
Beloved, I urge you as aliens and strangers to abstain from fleshly lusts which wage war against the soul.
1 Peter 2:11
All things are lawful for me, but not all things are profitable. All things are lawful for me, but I will not be mastered by anything.
1 Corinthians 6:12
“For this is the will of God, your sanctification; that is, that you abstain from sexual immorality; that each of you know how to possess his own vessel in sanctification and honor, not in lustful passion like the Gentiles who do not know God…
1 Thessalonians 4:3-5
We are to “discipline our bodies and make them our slaves,” “know how to posses our bodies in sanctification and honor,” and we’re not to be “mastered by anything.” We are to control our fleshly impulses, not be led by them. We are to be men with strong hearts; men of courage who can stand firm in the storms and temptations of life. If we can’t say no to pleasure, it reveals a soft, vulnerable spot in our character, which the forces of darkness will exploit until we deal with it.
Our culture bombards us with messages like, “if it feels good, do it now,” and, “you deserve a break today.” If you’re sexually aroused, hey just feed the impulse, it won’t hurt anything. Go ahead… have sex with yourself or anyone you want. God’s way and our culture’s message are at war with each other. The world tells us to obey our urges while God tells us to master and control them. It’s Instant Gratification vs. Self Discipline; a passive man weakened from pleasure vs. a strong man of character who can say no; “It’s all about me” vs. “I will have sex with no one but my wife;” Softheart vs. Braveheart.
http://talkmore.com.ng/how-to-control-masturbation-and-its-danger/
Re: How To Control Masturbation And It's Danger by Sarkin: 4:59pm On Aug 24, 2018
Lzaa
Sharpshoota
Immhotep
Abokibuhari
Timfisher01
That Donald lunatic and other ipob hooligans better learn from this.
Re: How To Control Masturbation And It's Danger by LZAA: 5:09pm On Aug 24, 2018
Sarkin:
Lzaa
Sharpshoota
Immhotep
Abokibuhari
Timfisher01
That Donald lunatic and other ipob hooligans better learn from this.

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria’s Economy: Services Drive GDP, But Oil Still Dominates Exports / Its A New Month!! Wish A Fellow Nairalander. / This Topichas Been Removed...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.