Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:22 AM

Tiwa Savage Appreciates Teebillz: "They Can't Write My History Without You" - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage Appreciates Teebillz: "They Can't Write My History Without You" (34178 Views)

Tosin Ajibade 'Olorisupergal': Men Say They Can't Date Me Because I'm Richer / Tiwa Savage And TeeBillz File For Divorce - Tunezmedia.com.ng / Teebillz Kisses Tiwa Savage On Stage At AFRIMMA In Dallas (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tiwa Savage Appreciates Teebillz: "They Can't Write My History Without You" by patrickcollins: 8:06pm On Aug 24, 2018
This man stopping disgracing urself, a woman that cheated on you, ditched you, broke ur heart, the only thing you do is singing praises for her on internet, if you want her back, man up and do the needful, stop disturbing the public.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Appreciates Teebillz: "They Can't Write My History Without You" by deliveryboy: 8:07pm On Aug 24, 2018
No one seems to understand her message "they can't write my history without you" it means he's there only in her history!!!

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Appreciates Teebillz: "They Can't Write My History Without You" by 9japarrot: 8:12pm On Aug 24, 2018
Jasen1:
grin

I just made a pot of vegetable soup

It's not easy be sabi cook as a man

Make I eat jare wetin concern me

Na motor saw u tk slize the vegetable ni?
Re: Tiwa Savage Appreciates Teebillz: "They Can't Write My History Without You" by Darkclaude: 8:15pm On Aug 24, 2018
wayne4loan:
Which story?.. Edible catering or jumping off the bridge angry
Lol wtf heartless being aboki

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Appreciates Teebillz: "They Can't Write My History Without You" by Mankosi: 8:17pm On Aug 24, 2018
holluwai:
“They” ; who are?
I wonder o. Me I am not a history student.
Re: Tiwa Savage Appreciates Teebillz: "They Can't Write My History Without You" by Stallion93(m): 8:39pm On Aug 24, 2018
Da F?? Can't they just call themselves on the phone and say all these Nonsense?
Re: Tiwa Savage Appreciates Teebillz: "They Can't Write My History Without You" by Organs(m): 8:45pm On Aug 24, 2018
labake1:
True love never die

Which kan love? person abuse your mama call you prostitute say this one and that one slept with you, soo, you go carry yourself go meet am? Na true? True love indeed.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Appreciates Teebillz: "They Can't Write My History Without You" by Onuokwu: 9:39pm On Aug 24, 2018
I am tired of this poo.
Re: Tiwa Savage Appreciates Teebillz: "They Can't Write My History Without You" by Nobody: 9:52pm On Aug 24, 2018
kolafolabi:
She's definitely still in love but the body chemistry is not there anymore

She comes back she loses her freedom, so even when feeling like going back she can't.

Her type prefer freedom to marriage. that is the bitter truth.

Show girls and marriage commitment are like Cat and Dog
Re: Tiwa Savage Appreciates Teebillz: "They Can't Write My History Without You" by sweetilicious(f): 10:06pm On Aug 24, 2018
When you have a man that believed in you, that was there when the goings were tough.You will never forget him and his impact.
Re: Tiwa Savage Appreciates Teebillz: "They Can't Write My History Without You" by heayernu56(m): 10:28pm On Aug 24, 2018
Cessa0:
Her historywink
Tiwa's choice of word was spot on. Chapter closed
Re: Tiwa Savage Appreciates Teebillz: "They Can't Write My History Without You" by Nobody: 10:29pm On Aug 24, 2018
Organs:

Which kan love? person abuse your mama call you prostitute say this one and that one slept with you, soo, you go carry yourself go meet am? Na true? True love indeed.
And whats painful about it is the person is your Husband.

A husband that is suppose to protect you, came out to the whole world and slutshame you.

I agree with you.., thunder fire that "True love"

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Appreciates Teebillz: "They Can't Write My History Without You" by Duru009(m): 12:18am On Aug 25, 2018
Another baby loading !
Re: Tiwa Savage Appreciates Teebillz: "They Can't Write My History Without You" by XklusivGistBlog(m): 2:11am On Aug 25, 2018
Make i mess here... Which kind post be this cry

Re: Tiwa Savage Appreciates Teebillz: "They Can't Write My History Without You" by DavidEsq(m): 8:17am On Aug 25, 2018
IstandWithGod:
Reconciliation mode activated.
Which kain activated? U no sabi book ni angry. She is implying that he is now part of her history, not present, nit future. History! This is subtle Savagery!
Tiwa be like

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Appreciates Teebillz: "They Can't Write My History Without You" by Ezeamaemmanuel(m): 8:43am On Aug 25, 2018
sirusX:
Yesterday it was sweetheart....now it's Mr Billz

That word called 'love' should be probed. Ladies love end in your pocket and on the bed... Nothing attached.
Re: Tiwa Savage Appreciates Teebillz: "They Can't Write My History Without You" by Jasen1(m): 3:13pm On Aug 25, 2018
9japarrot:

Na motor saw u tk slize the vegetable ni?
Yes oo
Re: Tiwa Savage Appreciates Teebillz: "They Can't Write My History Without You" by nairaland20: 7:45am On Aug 31, 2018
desiregold:
And whats painful about it is the person is your Husband.

A husband that is suppose to protect you, came out to the whole world and slutshame you.

I agree with you.., thunder fire that "True love"

You dnt believe in true luv? Lol
Re: Tiwa Savage Appreciates Teebillz: "They Can't Write My History Without You" by SokotoCaliphate: 11:58pm On Sep 15, 2018
BruncleZuma:
grin grin grin grin

Make una just declare open marriage make we rest.

1 Like 9 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Moyo Lawal Stuns In New Sultry Photos / Photos Of Timaya With Dija For GloMegaMusic Tour (Photos) / Eedris Abdulkareem: Timaya Is An Ingrate, He Wanted To Be Like 2baba (VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.