Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,443 members, 7,816,016 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:35 PM

114 Female IPOB Supporters Finally Regain Freedom - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 114 Female IPOB Supporters Finally Regain Freedom (14416 Views)

Peter Obi Supporters Finally Accept That Tinubu Won 2023 Presidential Election / Nnamdi Kanu's Trial: Police Disperse IPOB Supporters At The FHC, Abuja / Wike Paid ₦360 Million Bribe To Rig Elections In 2016, ₦114 Million Recovered (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 114 Female IPOB Supporters Finally Regain Freedom by tiredoflife(m): 6:43pm On Aug 24, 2018
Yoruba Muslims
Please come out and celebrate with us

Saraki
In the other post u called them terrorist
Please they are free now
What will u call them now

Biafra my ur enemies use their mouths to dig their own graves cool

10 Likes

Re: 114 Female IPOB Supporters Finally Regain Freedom by FUNNYBONE1(m): 6:44pm On Aug 24, 2018
Wetin happen na? I thought some miscreants said IPOB and Emma Powerful were only making noise when they gave the ultimatum for the release of those women. Haha make I laf for pidgin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: 114 Female IPOB Supporters Finally Regain Freedom by Trapnews: 6:45pm On Aug 24, 2018
Good development, Thanks Nigeria undecided
Re: 114 Female IPOB Supporters Finally Regain Freedom by Nobody: 6:46pm On Aug 24, 2018
conductor116:

The IQ of an average yoonity beggar is close to the IQ of one of Buhari's cow in Daura. Trying to force sense into a yoonity beggar's dense brain looks like this...
go back to where u belong ,,conductor. undecided

1 Like

Re: 114 Female IPOB Supporters Finally Regain Freedom by youngprof1999(m): 6:48pm On Aug 24, 2018
there is trouble in this country .
Re: 114 Female IPOB Supporters Finally Regain Freedom by Antipob777(f): 6:49pm On Aug 24, 2018
I am totally disappointed. Why free this terrorist upon women.

I condemn it, I condemn it. I condemn it. The govt should as a matter of urgency rearrested this useless and jobless woman.
Re: 114 Female IPOB Supporters Finally Regain Freedom by intruxive(m): 6:54pm On Aug 24, 2018
grin
Heyya, next time when they hear BIA... they will run for their lives

2 Likes

Re: 114 Female IPOB Supporters Finally Regain Freedom by kennypoju04: 6:55pm On Aug 24, 2018
Justice finally prevailed....

But why were they arrested in the first place....

This kangaroo democracy don' tire us ooo....

3 Likes

Re: 114 Female IPOB Supporters Finally Regain Freedom by yazach: 6:55pm On Aug 24, 2018
Nairatrenders:
@NAIRATREND.COM.NG

A high court in Owerri has on Friday released 114 pro-Biafra women that protested to know the whereabouts of their leader, Mazi Nnamdi Kalu.

Reports have it that they were released unconditionally. Recall that a magistrate court sitting in Owerri, presided over by S.K Durumba, on Monday remanded them in prison.

112 pro-Biafra Imo women who were arrested, detained and remanded in Owerri prison for participating in a peaceful protest to demand the whereabouts of the leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu.

It had reported that these women were denied access to visitors including family members and friends.

It was equally reported that the women during their peaceful protest in Owerri were arrested by the police after allegedly being tear gassed and beaten by the police. Some of them are pregnant.

However, concerned citizens of Nigeria have criticised their arrest and had urged the federal government to intercede.

Details later:

GIST VIA - https://nairatrend.com.ng/breaking-114-biafra-women-finally-regain-freedom/

Who freed terrorist
Re: 114 Female IPOB Supporters Finally Regain Freedom by Ugik(m): 7:00pm On Aug 24, 2018
Finally.thank god for our judiciary.their arrest was not necessary.

2 Likes

Re: 114 Female IPOB Supporters Finally Regain Freedom by Darkpanthera: 7:13pm On Aug 24, 2018
YorubaAssasin:
Brave women cool UNLIKE their COWARD men angry All bark, no bite! grin

Btw... Happy Friday to all my Bia-furo-ns! grin grin grin

That pig looks like prophet Muhammad the child rapist

15 Likes 9 Shares

Re: 114 Female IPOB Supporters Finally Regain Freedom by Darkpanthera: 7:15pm On Aug 24, 2018
Fukafuka:
grin

Those pigs look like prophet Muhammad the child rapist

14 Likes 8 Shares

Re: 114 Female IPOB Supporters Finally Regain Freedom by Arysexy(m): 7:19pm On Aug 24, 2018
Shame on bastard Okoroawusa and mumu cow buhari

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 114 Female IPOB Supporters Finally Regain Freedom by AllHailBiafra(m): 7:27pm On Aug 24, 2018
Changethechain:
Please on a very serious note devoid of any political inclination.. Why will the government disappear someone from the face of the earth without a trace.. I am talking about nnamdi kanu... Seriously this is sickening... Because I know if kanu had ran away the government will say it all over the place they would have even arrested senator abaribe who stood surety for him... For the government to be silent, the court silent, the dss who arraigne him in court silent.. Men this is really bad. This is Gestapo .this is a reminder of how Buhari kidnapped umaru Dikko from London to Nigeria in cargo plane. ..kanu, his parents missing from their home after their house was surrounded by the army.. And no one says anything?... Nigerians are in trouble.. Very serious trouble
All I know is that God will continue to bless, protect, preserve and keep all those on the side of the truth, you're not left out; the terrorism disease of terrorist Muhammuo Buhari will never infect them.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 114 Female IPOB Supporters Finally Regain Freedom by Nobody: 7:29pm On Aug 24, 2018
*in Asa's voice* You really can't save a man from himself..... These people are born agitators....they will agitate till thy kingdom come.

P.S. Their agitation about Islamization instigated the 1966 coup by Igbo (only) military officers which resulted in a counter-coup, mutual genocides, and finally the civil war.

Kanu is probably out there chasing ukwu!.....abi he still de custody ni?.......illikracy na curse. tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: 114 Female IPOB Supporters Finally Regain Freedom by Andy2274: 7:34pm On Aug 24, 2018
Changethechain:
Please on a very serious note devoid of any political inclination.. Why will the government disappear someone from the face of the earth without a trace.. I am talking about nnamdi kanu... Seriously this is sickening... Because I know if kanu had ran away the government will say it all over the place they would have even arrested senator abaribe who stood surety for him... For the government to be silent, the court silent, the dss who arraigne him in court silent.. Men this is really bad. This is Gestapo .this is a reminder of how Buhari kidnapped umaru Dikko from London to Nigeria in cargo plane. ..kanu, his parents missing from their home after their house was surrounded by the army.. And no one says anything?... Nigerians are in trouble.. Very serious trouble
. Unfortunately, selfish interest, trying to get political appointment and enslaving themselves because of money will NEVER allow the SE governors and leaders to ask questions concerning the where about of their son. The Eze ndigbo and the traditional rulers has been blinded with money such that they can't remember if such person existed. I will not be surprised if this government win more states in the SE in 2019 because with money and greed anything can happen.
Re: 114 Female IPOB Supporters Finally Regain Freedom by akiOYIBO: 7:37pm On Aug 24, 2018
Okorocha, fulani by blood, Igbo by name. Ur left leg is already paralysed u will end up in whole paralysis by the time the blood of Biafrans begin to haunt u

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 114 Female IPOB Supporters Finally Regain Freedom by SarakiBukola: 7:42pm On Aug 24, 2018
rafabenitez:
Can yoruba women have d courage to do dis,u already knw d ansa,our women are fearless.still d sun rises

You should be ashamed that women are the ones doing the protests while you chest-beaters wore their gowns and dresses to run away

2 Likes

Re: 114 Female IPOB Supporters Finally Regain Freedom by Roger3D(m): 7:50pm On Aug 24, 2018
HisSexcellency:
Seems once person enter gov'ment for this country he go lose him senses
How you go arrest harmless protesters (women) for street, then charge them for terrorism and treasonable felony How you wan win the case
Even Banana Republic self dey laugh at us for this country. embarassed
It was meant to serve as a deterent to IPOB and all other enemies of the state of the resolve of the Nigerian government to crush any threat to the peace and security of the country. Now while I don't expect you to agree with this, you will have to agree that this strong armed tactic worked and the women won't be on the streets protesting for a long time

1 Like

Re: 114 Female IPOB Supporters Finally Regain Freedom by Pat081: 7:57pm On Aug 24, 2018
rafabenitez:
Can yoruba women have d courage to do dis,u already knw d ansa,our women are fearless.still d sun rises
No oooo because dey hv sense dat is working 4 dem to b in ur house without food is better than b in dat place with 3times food every day
Re: 114 Female IPOB Supporters Finally Regain Freedom by kluv2(m): 7:59pm On Aug 24, 2018
rafabenitez:
Go and read about Madam Funmilayo Kuti(Fela's mother). Yoruba women always think before they take actions

2 Likes

Re: 114 Female IPOB Supporters Finally Regain Freedom by Pat081: 8:00pm On Aug 24, 2018
Hope dey dnt ......................dem in cell because dis cold is too much ooooooooo any wer wcum back home
Re: 114 Female IPOB Supporters Finally Regain Freedom by Pat081: 8:01pm On Aug 24, 2018
Hope dey dnt ......................dem in cell because dis cold is too much ooooooooo any wer wcum back home ....
Re: 114 Female IPOB Supporters Finally Regain Freedom by AllHailBiafra(m): 8:03pm On Aug 24, 2018
Antipob777:

I condemn it, I condemn it. I condemn it. The govt should as a matter of urgency rearrested this useless and jobless woman.
They are expediently on the way to rearresting them with every amount of zeal because you have said so. Foolish nonentity. May Justice never come your way in your time of persecutions.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 114 Female IPOB Supporters Finally Regain Freedom by Pat081: 8:04pm On Aug 24, 2018
kluv2:

Go and read about Madam Funmilayo Kuti(Fela's mother). Yoruba women always think before they take actions
yes ooooooo dey should just name one of dia women Wu can do wot she did
Re: 114 Female IPOB Supporters Finally Regain Freedom by kluv2(m): 8:12pm On Aug 24, 2018
Changethechain:
Abaribe matter is still in court,he cant be arrested like that. We are in democracy
Re: 114 Female IPOB Supporters Finally Regain Freedom by asawanathegreat(m): 8:18pm On Aug 24, 2018
Thank God at last they are set free
Re: 114 Female IPOB Supporters Finally Regain Freedom by 10kbelow: 8:22pm On Aug 24, 2018
Antipob777:

Shebi you're looking for a tall handsome man to date?

3 Likes

Re: 114 Female IPOB Supporters Finally Regain Freedom by AllHailBiafra(m): 8:32pm On Aug 24, 2018
scholes0:
The person above me likewise the one below are begging for likes..... grin
Let them take it to the bank and withdraw it from the ATM...
You're invited to this very important Crusade.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 114 Female IPOB Supporters Finally Regain Freedom by Pat081: 9:14pm On Aug 24, 2018
Darkpanthera:

That pig looks like prophet Muhammad the child rapist
sir or madam u re a big time F........l 4 saying dis

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Allen Onyema Says His Benue Intervention Is For Peace, Not Politics / Buhari receives letter of credence from ambassadors of Belgium,Poland,Rwanda / Can ‘Obidient’ Nigerians Surprise Tinubu, Atiku In 2023?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.