Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,595 members, 7,812,952 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:23 PM

Betting Is A Profitable Venture - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Betting Is A Profitable Venture (278 Views)

Betting Is After MY LIFE / Betting Is A Curse! Stop. / Help! Betting Is Ruining Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Betting Is A Profitable Venture by tradepunter: 8:02pm On Aug 24, 2018
Everyone pile on games on a list and hope for some thing, they have no slight idea of the team they selecting.

They have never even seen a game on the leagues they bet week in and week out. They dont know seeing some games of these leagues will help neutralize their bias to an extent and make them more objective when they engage the process.

As someone whos serious about making money at least seeing some games will go far in influencing your decision making process. for example attached to this is a Romanian game concordia/astra currently at half time, men the stadium is as empty as hell and the atmosphere is boring, the teams gat no sponsorship on their jersey. This to me means anything goes, so it could be a fixed match because they have nothing to loose.

second game is in the polish league korona/arkya, at least this one is more lively and both sides so far have been on each other throats.

Why am i stressing?? when you place that bet you think the statistics you have studied is enough, but the fact is that its never enough. Because when you watch how the arkya guys are playing you would realize they have the potential to cause serious damage. This potential remains constant till injury occurs within the team, so they can carry such strengths to the next game and that game might just be theirs.

The bookies will now set them at a disadvantaged odds in their next game luring punters to go against them, then all of a sudden BOOM!!! their tickets cut and they left with a bloody nose.

In summary try as much as possible to see some of these games to have a balance bias because it will go a long way in helping you select rationally.

(1) (Reply)

Nike Air More Uptempo Milan TRI-COLOR / Chelsea FC Owner, Roman Abramovich Puts The Club Up For Sale At £2billion / Real Madrid Unveil Nigerian-born Attacking Midfielder For Their Youth Team

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.