Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,706 members, 7,816,898 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:44 PM

Betting Is After MY LIFE - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Betting Is After MY LIFE (26637 Views)

Betting Is A Curse! Stop. / Help! Betting Is Ruining Me / Betting Is Business (2 Odds Only) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Betting Is After MY LIFE by Uselessboy78: 4:14pm On May 09, 2023
Good afternoon nairalanders
I always felt i wasn't addicted to betting but mehn
these past few months ,I have been dealt with severely by betting companies
my entire salary for the month of April went straight into the coffers of 1xbet
my April salary came in May (2nd) AND I didnt hesitate to deposite the entire sum of (#78,000) because i was chasing my loss
I had lost #80,000 the previous month (march).

I picked about three games to win #170,000 ,Almost came through if not for man united

my fury knew no bounds ,it was just as if i woke up every day by 5am and return home 7pm just to hussle money for the bookies

I bet because i have lots of expectations to meet ,I am the first son of 5 , clocked 29 in april
my salary isnt enough and all the side hustles aint paying .(surveys and co)
upwork and fiverr arent easy for nigerians.
delving into fraud isnt part of the plan,i'd rather die poor

this afternoon ,the small 4k i was supposed to use and transport for the week ,sportybet collected it.
for a moment i had suicidal thoughts (not suicidal per say ) but i am tired of the world ...for months now ,death doesnt even scare me
i see it as an end to the suffering (we all are gonna die anyways).

if you know of any legit paying side hustles or something someone can do..
and how does one stop betting

i would like for the FG to ban betting ,it is a killer but youths wont know it
though some people are gaining from it ,but it is pffffff

90 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Betting Is After MY LIFE by Houseofglam7(f): 4:19pm On May 09, 2023
You picked a suitable username 😊

393 Likes 28 Shares

Re: Betting Is After MY LIFE by adeoyekay(m): 4:22pm On May 09, 2023
Change your username first

103 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Betting Is After MY LIFE by kestolove95(m): 4:23pm On May 09, 2023
I wanted to talk sense into ur head but ur name just discourage me .. anyways just close all ur betting account nd stop hanging around gamblers also don't forget to also keep ursef busy I mean positive stuffs

66 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Betting Is After MY LIFE by Zaheertyler(m): 4:29pm On May 09, 2023
The funny part is that when money finish your eye go clear
You go think say you dun change
The moment money come again
Fiam
Only you fit help your self chief

Klaus Schwab and his 4th Industrial Revolution gang would say
In the new world
You own nothing you’ll be happy
Very true but it should be encouraged not enforced

92 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Betting Is After MY LIFE by Uselessboy78: 4:54pm On May 09, 2023
Houseofglam7:
You picked a suitable username 😊
my mum asked me for 35k for school fees for my kiddo , i couldnt deliver but i deposited 70k to play bet and lost it
i am angry with myself ,reason i picked that

73 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Betting Is After MY LIFE by adeoyekay(m): 5:00pm On May 09, 2023
Uselessboy78:
my mum asked me for 35k for school fees for my kiddo , i couldnt deliver but i deposited 70k to play bet and lost it
Deactivate all your bet accounts and don't chase the loss

68 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Betting Is After MY LIFE by Abitolola: 5:00pm On May 09, 2023
Bros, just stop betting. I don't think it's that difficult to stop after seeing you'll never win.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Betting Is After MY LIFE by olanrewaju99(m): 5:01pm On May 09, 2023
Uselessboy78:
my April salary came in May (2nd) AND I didnt hesitate to deposite the entire sum of (#78,000) because i was chasing my loss

I picked about three games to win #170,000 ,Almost came through if not for man united

my fury knew no bounds ,it was just as if i woke up every day by 5am and return home 7pm just to hussle money for the bookies

I bet because i have lots of expectations to meet ,I am the first son of 5 , clocked 29 in april

this afternoon ,the small 4k i was supposed to use and transport for the week ,sportybet collected it.
for a moment i had suicidal thoughts (not suicidal per say ) but i am tired of the world ...for months now ,death doesnt even scare me

Sometimes our rush for more money ruin us faster than the money itself. 78k is still fair since your are not married yet. Just lock up on bet and focus on your hustle with time everything will make sense.

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Betting Is After MY LIFE by NOGRUDGES(m): 5:21pm On May 09, 2023
Betting is like good pvssy once you enter you'll always be thinking how to enter again, no matter the consequence.

You are on your way to lose a million naira

Increase your income so you can confidently lose you money without coming to cry online

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Betting Is After MY LIFE by Uselessboy78: 5:23pm On May 09, 2023
olanrewaju99:

Sometimes our rush for more money ruin us faster than the money itself. 78k is still fair since your are not married yet. Just lock up on bet and focus on your hustle with time everything will make sense.
I stay in abuja ,tranport gulps about 20k , monthly ,feeding and so many numerous bills
its not enough ,reason why i try to find other means to supplement my pay

6 Likes

Re: Betting Is After MY LIFE by Uselessboy78: 5:24pm On May 09, 2023
NOGRUDGES:
Betting is like good pvssy once you enter you'll always be thinking how to enter again, no matter the consequence.

You are on your way to lose a million naira

Increase your income so you can confidently lose you money without coming to cry online
what are the sure ways to increase income?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Betting Is After MY LIFE by yemmit90: 5:25pm On May 09, 2023
People should stop sport betting to save their lives and future. No matter what you made from them, you will surely lose it back to them. Bookies are only there to explore the vulnerability of those looking for quick money.

There was a day a guy added me to a telegram betting group without my consent, I took my time for several minutes and asked them few questions before I deleted myself. I saw people posting different games, and I ask why bookies have to gives good teams very tiny odds and poor teams big odds. Since gambling is a game of luck, why can't they gives all teams same preferences and odds.

If someone gave Real Madrid 1.10 odds, and Southampton 15.0 odds, is that not enough for any sensible fellow to know that they just want to tempt you and collect your money. If majority of gamblers can think like bookies, they would've stop this sport betting without being told.

108 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Betting Is After MY LIFE by Kennyprince: 8:17pm On May 09, 2023
Betting is a respecter of nobody. I wasted 60k in two days! Then took 3 odds and put 30k just to get my 60k back. I played under 3.5 on a livebet on sportbet then from nowhere the winning team got a penalty in the late hours to score goal number! I nearly fainted before the fools missed it. Hmmm all my money came back as i was sweatin like xmas goat. Nobody told me again before i withdrew my money and logged out

157 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Betting Is After MY LIFE by Mindlog: 9:09pm On May 09, 2023
Abitolola:
Bros, just stop betting. I don't think it's that difficult to stop after seeing you'll never win.

It is very difficult.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Betting Is After MY LIFE by adeoyekay(m): 9:11pm On May 09, 2023
Mindlog:

It is very difficult.
it is not difficult it is determination

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Betting Is After MY LIFE by Mindlog: 9:15pm On May 09, 2023
adeoyekay:

It is, he is still at his desperation phase and has not yet reach rock bottom of hopelessness...so he will continue to gamble as he struggles with gambling disorder.

44 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Betting Is After MY LIFE by Icrave4u: 9:28pm On May 09, 2023
Soon you will sell your father house to play for higher stake. Greedy fools.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Betting Is After MY LIFE by Nice2023(m): 9:52pm On May 09, 2023
Useless boy...

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Betting Is After MY LIFE by wunmi590(m): 10:27pm On May 09, 2023

Pele
Re: Betting Is After MY LIFE by 234GT(m): 10:43pm On May 09, 2023
Once your salary enters, be sure to withdraw it cash to the last penny as cash. Don't have a penny in your account, which you can use to fund your 1xbet account. Thank me later

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Betting Is After MY LIFE by cavreek: 11:18pm On May 09, 2023
the best advise i can give u is to make sure u buy garri first b4 u proceed with anytin else wen ever money enters ur hand.
there is a reason why some tins are called addiction

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Betting Is After MY LIFE by ghettochild4u(m): 11:23pm On May 09, 2023
Uselessboy78:

Where do u live?
I would have recommended a business for u for free.. but ur gambling habit will b a problem to setting u up as a premier lotto sub agent.

1 Like

Re: Betting Is After MY LIFE by Uyi168: 12:16am On May 10, 2023
in the end, only a microscopic few benefits from betting.
a whole others are ruined.

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Betting Is After MY LIFE by coputa(m): 5:11am On May 10, 2023
Uselessboy78:

Betting is for 18+which is the age considered for you to be accountable for your actions.If @ the age of 29 you cannot figure out what your needs are,then you have missed it all.
The salary you are paid is quiet modest for your age,as a single guy,at this age your primary focus should be on self development by concentrating on savings.
Gambling kills faster than bomb,it drains you slowly both financially and psychologically, it's a lose lose venture,any wise human that really want to excel in life should desist from it.
Take a bold step and disociate yourself from anything connected with it;delete the app, disconnect betting friends ,try and start saving,at the end of the month aportion your money,your savings, feeding,transport and other needs.
By so doing, you will have little left to squander.

22 Likes

Re: Betting Is After MY LIFE by KingPure(m): 6:51am On May 10, 2023
It is not difficult, and neither is it determination, or strong will or something else. It is life and death. A word is enough for the....

adeoyekay:

1 Like

Re: Betting Is After MY LIFE by mrblessed(m): 7:22am On May 10, 2023
No, it's your life that's after betting.

16 Likes

Re: Betting Is After MY LIFE by Caramia2020(m): 8:23am On May 10, 2023
It should be my foolishness is after my life.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Betting Is After MY LIFE by Neddstark: 8:38am On May 10, 2023
The only thing sure in betting is losing. Anytime you win, consider it luck. And luck is not something that is constant.

58 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Betting Is After MY LIFE by Nobody: 9:33am On May 10, 2023
Hmmm

1 Like

Re: Betting Is After MY LIFE by obinna58(m): 9:37am On May 10, 2023
Betting is a way of life, I’m not winning though

Gamble responsibly, na African greed Dey kill una, imagine something you’re not sure of and you’re putting 78k to try, no mumu greed Dey worry you

28 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Betting Is After MY LIFE by piyoo91: 1:49pm On May 10, 2023
Uselessboy78:
yours is even good. For 8years now i couldn't account for anything in my life and i hav been working. I cnt breakaway from this addiction

15 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

When Giants Were Humbled: Bayern, Real, PSG, Barca & Ajax All Lost Last Weekend / Chelsea Sign Malang Sarr On A Free Transfer / ‘I Wish I Could Play For Nigeria’ – Fatau Dauda (ghana Black Stars Keeper)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.