Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,991 members, 7,814,387 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:04 PM

Abisola Kola-Daisy Shares Sexy Swimwear Photos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abisola Kola-Daisy Shares Sexy Swimwear Photos (59202 Views)

Obaseki To Commission N1bn ‘Sen. Daisy Danjuma Hostel’ At UNIBEN Today (Photos) / Abisola Ajimobi Kola-Daisi: I Place Napkin On My Husband's Lap & Watch Him Eat / Flash! Edwin Clarks Wife Abisola Sodipo-clark Defects To APC From PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abisola Kola-Daisy Shares Sexy Swimwear Photos by AreaFada2: 3:12am On Aug 25, 2018
This one na constituted half-nudity abi na demolition half-nudity? shocked shocked
Re: Abisola Kola-Daisy Shares Sexy Swimwear Photos by victme1(m): 4:57am On Aug 25, 2018
She looks raz sha! Strip her of her fathers public money....... No df from the daughter of a carpenter. Well na ur time, enjoy
Re: Abisola Kola-Daisy Shares Sexy Swimwear Photos by HajimeSaito(m): 5:11am On Aug 25, 2018
mmb:
Inna lillahi wa inna ilaihi rajiuun.

The world has indeed come to an end..

The world didn't end because of the antics of a fake pedophile "prophet", but it has come to an end because of one woman's swimwear? Does that make any sense?
Re: Abisola Kola-Daisy Shares Sexy Swimwear Photos by adetes: 5:48am On Aug 25, 2018
Lazy youth

Re: Abisola Kola-Daisy Shares Sexy Swimwear Photos by adecz: 6:39am On Aug 25, 2018
Is she not a Muslim??
Re: Abisola Kola-Daisy Shares Sexy Swimwear Photos by Henro123: 7:00am On Aug 25, 2018
See the shape of her kpomo
Re: Abisola Kola-Daisy Shares Sexy Swimwear Photos by Malcolm123: 7:44am On Aug 25, 2018
HajimeSaito:

The world didn't end because of the antics of a fake pedophile "prophet", but it has come to an end because of one woman's swimwear? Does that make any sense?

ipob ppl ar at it again
u will Neva no peace if u continue to take everybody as enemy
weda d topic relate or not ....hate speech muct sha come out of una mout
Re: Abisola Kola-Daisy Shares Sexy Swimwear Photos by buchilino(m): 7:55am On Aug 25, 2018
C WHERE OYO PENSIONERS MONEY DEY GO
Re: Abisola Kola-Daisy Shares Sexy Swimwear Photos by oladele00(m): 8:03am On Aug 25, 2018
Laple0541:

You are a fool, If you weren't you should have understood the comment was written in pidgin English under which such usage is allowed.
foul mouthed idiotic pig with grammatical deficiency... Get out you fool
Re: Abisola Kola-Daisy Shares Sexy Swimwear Photos by Abeyjide: 8:03am On Aug 25, 2018
Laple0541:
No take loose mouth resemble your father ooo, that man can talk lavishly.

I could remember when the governor pointed hand at Ladoke Akintola university student and said in Yoruba lang " ewooo ,se omo naa le le yii "

1 Like

Re: Abisola Kola-Daisy Shares Sexy Swimwear Photos by guvna(m): 8:07am On Aug 25, 2018
Nonsense!
She's not even hot, just wasted my time to click.
Re: Abisola Kola-Daisy Shares Sexy Swimwear Photos by oodua1stson: 8:11am On Aug 25, 2018
Just there
Re: Abisola Kola-Daisy Shares Sexy Swimwear Photos by Kpandex(m): 8:18am On Aug 25, 2018
jenniferlove:
After three kids, she looks amazing.

See more pictures

source :

https://www.made4naija.com/2018/08/governor-ajimobis-daughter-abisola-kola-daisy-shares-sexy-swimwear-photos/

My choiced structure and shape!!
Re: Abisola Kola-Daisy Shares Sexy Swimwear Photos by Mouthgag: 8:27am On Aug 25, 2018
Galaticos444:
Afonja ajonka
Awon osu
Alusi
Re: Abisola Kola-Daisy Shares Sexy Swimwear Photos by Sgwin: 10:02am On Aug 25, 2018
Upon all the money she still ugly
Re: Abisola Kola-Daisy Shares Sexy Swimwear Photos by PRINCEVICKEY: 10:08am On Aug 25, 2018
WHY IS SHE THAT UGLY NAH ...IS SHE RELATED TO THE HOMO ERETUS
Re: Abisola Kola-Daisy Shares Sexy Swimwear Photos by Laple0541(m): 12:00pm On Aug 25, 2018
oladele00:
foul mouthed idiotic pig with grammatical deficiency... Get out you fool

Look at this beast, with your self-acclaimed grammatical prowess, all you do is teaching in a private nursery and primary school with a 10k monthly salary, God punish you.
Re: Abisola Kola-Daisy Shares Sexy Swimwear Photos by enemyofprogress: 12:42pm On Aug 25, 2018
She is ugly
Re: Abisola Kola-Daisy Shares Sexy Swimwear Photos by oladele00(m): 8:05pm On Aug 25, 2018
Laple0541:

Look at this beast, with your self-acclaimed grammatical prowess, all you do is teaching in a private nursery and primary school with a 10k monthly salary, God punish you.

An uncultured and an uncastrated goat like you ought to be giving to vultures to feast on.. A Lilliputian sycophantic sycophant like u ought to have been aborted long ago.
Re: Abisola Kola-Daisy Shares Sexy Swimwear Photos by Laple0541(m): 12:49am On Aug 26, 2018
oladele00:
An uncultured and an uncastrated goat like you ought to be giving to vultures to feast on.. A Lilliputian sycophantic sycophant like u ought to have been aborted long ago.

Bastard, you are just learning how to speak speak I guess, na thunder go fire you, idiot.
Re: Abisola Kola-Daisy Shares Sexy Swimwear Photos by lereinter(m): 3:09am On Aug 26, 2018
money cant buy beauty
oma she o
Re: Abisola Kola-Daisy Shares Sexy Swimwear Photos by oladele00(m): 7:56am On Aug 26, 2018
Laple0541:

Bastard, you are just learning how to speak speak I guess, na thunder go fire you, idiot.
happy Sunday bro
Re: Abisola Kola-Daisy Shares Sexy Swimwear Photos by Laple0541(m): 12:20pm On Aug 26, 2018
oladele00:
happy Sunday bro

Sorry for the bad languages, am not obsessed by being corrected but the phrase "Yabaleft graduate" was actually what got me infuriated. Yabaleft is a place where mentally unstable patients were kept, why calling a person a graduate of such place simply because you are correcting his/her usage of English? All thesame, happy Sunday to you as well.

1 Like

Re: Abisola Kola-Daisy Shares Sexy Swimwear Photos by oladele00(m): 6:17pm On Aug 26, 2018
Laple0541:

Sorry for the bad languages, am not obsessed by being corrected but the phrase "Yabaleft graduate" was actually what got me infuriated. Yabaleft is a place where mentally unstable patients were kept, why calling a person a graduate of such place simply because you are correcting his/her usage of English? All thesame, happy Sunday to you as well.
No hard feelings my dear brother... Hope you are doing great?
Re: Abisola Kola-Daisy Shares Sexy Swimwear Photos by Laple0541(m): 2:07am On Aug 27, 2018
oladele00:
No hard feelings my dear brother... Hope you are doing great?

Am good bro

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tinubu And Wike's Motorcade In Port Harcourt Today (Video) / Enugu Community Charging Station In Nkanu East LGA / 'My Oga At The Top': Wife Protests At Channels TV'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.