Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,282 members, 7,836,256 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:46 AM

Honorable Lado Of Kwankwasiyya Joins PMB And APC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Honorable Lado Of Kwankwasiyya Joins PMB And APC (2082 Views)

Kwankwasiyya Chairman, Abdulrashid Panda, Stabbed By Thugs In Kano / Aminu Abdulsalam Visits His Hometown, Welcomed By Kwankwasiyya Members (Photos) / Don’t Blame Me For Kwankwasiyya Group’s Defection From APC —obaseki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Honorable Lado Of Kwankwasiyya Joins PMB And APC by Butterflyleo: 8:31pm On Aug 24, 2018
Honorable Lado of Kwankwasiyya drops his red cap.

Joins PMB and APC

Honorable Lado has been a loyal member of Kwankwasiyya since 2011 but 2018 he drops his membership for sake of PMB

1 Like

Re: Honorable Lado Of Kwankwasiyya Joins PMB And APC by Oblang(m): 8:32pm On Aug 24, 2018
One by one..

4 Likes

Re: Honorable Lado Of Kwankwasiyya Joins PMB And APC by abokibuhari: 8:33pm On Aug 24, 2018
Please can someone calculate his electoral value for me grin ??
Re: Honorable Lado Of Kwankwasiyya Joins PMB And APC by Butterflyleo: 8:40pm On Aug 24, 2018
Oblang:
One by one..

No be small one by one o grin

Kwankwaso himself will be declaring his presidential ambition in eagles square abuja in a few days . cheesy

He is finding it hard to go and declare in Kano grin

9 Likes

Re: Honorable Lado Of Kwankwasiyya Joins PMB And APC by quickberry(m): 8:54pm On Aug 24, 2018
Oblang:
One by one..
.......dem don dey go.....Kwankwasiyya movement is dead

7 Likes

Re: Honorable Lado Of Kwankwasiyya Joins PMB And APC by midolian(m): 9:45pm On Aug 24, 2018
I have my reason for calling Kwankwaso the lizard that sees himself a crocodile..

Time will reveal more

4 Likes

Re: Honorable Lado Of Kwankwasiyya Joins PMB And APC by ashcall(m): 10:05pm On Aug 24, 2018
abokibuhari:
Please can someone calculate his electoral value for me grin ??
he represents suleja in the house of representatives.Has a great followership in suleja niger state

5 Likes

Re: Honorable Lado Of Kwankwasiyya Joins PMB And APC by Joevics(m): 10:34pm On Aug 24, 2018
I
ashcall:
he represents suleja in the house of representatives.Has a great followership in suleja niger state

The question is: Did he decamp before?
because the OP said he dropped his red cap to join Apc. I never knew kwakwasiiya is now a political party.

The Guy was always an Apc member, so how is his support for Buhari news?

You guys try to make news out of everything, If I shout sai biabia in my hoise, I know you guys will post it as news.

You guys should continue. It will be like film trick.

2 Likes

Re: Honorable Lado Of Kwankwasiyya Joins PMB And APC by Butterflyleo: 10:52pm On Aug 24, 2018
Joevics:
I

because the OP said he dropped his red cap to join Apc. I never knew kwakwasiiya is now a political party.

You guys try to make news out of everything, If I shout sai biabia in my hoise, I know you guys will post it as news.

You mean like this "film trick" in kano yesterday for Governor Ganduje and PMB? grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Honorable Lado Of Kwankwasiyya Joins PMB And APC by SarkinYarki: 10:55pm On Aug 24, 2018
Buhari and this littlebButterfky are deceiving themselves ....what is is the elecctoral Value of this so-called Lado
Re: Honorable Lado Of Kwankwasiyya Joins PMB And APC by ozo13(m): 11:18pm On Aug 24, 2018
Nawao.see that kano crowd
Re: Honorable Lado Of Kwankwasiyya Joins PMB And APC by yarimo(m): 12:59am On Aug 25, 2018
ozo13:
Nawao.see that kano crowd
I am waiting patiently on top of mango tree in Sambisa Forest, for PDP to claim it's photoshop or the crowd are rented crowd.

2 Likes

Re: Honorable Lado Of Kwankwasiyya Joins PMB And APC by seanw: 2:25am On Aug 25, 2018
PDP una dey see wetin I dey see for Kano so

2 Likes

Re: Honorable Lado Of Kwankwasiyya Joins PMB And APC by Joevics(m): 4:40am On Aug 25, 2018
Butterflyleo:

You mean like this "film trick" in kano yesterday for Governor Ganduje and PMB? grin

Yea that's the point.
This particular photo was taken just to show the crowd. That's why people keep accusing Apc of paying people, because you guys emphasize too much on the crowd.

1 Like

Re: Honorable Lado Of Kwankwasiyya Joins PMB And APC by Butterflyleo: 7:53am On Aug 25, 2018
Joevics:

Yea that's the point.
This particular photo was taken just to show the crowd. That's why people keep accusing Apc of paying people, because you guys emphasize too much on the crowd.

This particular photo was taken not just to show the crowd. Photos are always taken mostly for documentation or admiration and not for your misguided "show the crowd" reason

1 Like

Re: Honorable Lado Of Kwankwasiyya Joins PMB And APC by ashcall(m): 6:43pm On Aug 25, 2018
Joevics:
I

yes he dropped the red cap.He brought kwankwaso to suleja a year or two ago
Re: Honorable Lado Of Kwankwasiyya Joins PMB And APC by tuniski: 2:52am On Aug 26, 2018
idurotioluwa1969:
PDP una dey see wetin I dey see for Kano so
What were you expecting to see in Kano? Remember it gave buhari 1.9m votes in 2015 and that crowd is not even 20k. Shior!

PDP only needs to perform better than 200k of 2015 in kano. Buhari will win kano but lose Nigeria!

(1) (Reply)

am new here pls / 2019: Yoruba Deserves 2023 Presidency, Igbo Are Not Serious – Amaechi. / Nigeria Have Witnessed Another Fraudulent Election – Nnamdi Kanu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.