Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,074 members, 7,957,005 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 03:24 AM

100% Proof South Africa Has Lost Its Mind ! - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / 100% Proof South Africa Has Lost Its Mind ! (1921 Views)

S. Africa Has 5 More Oyinbo Government Ministers Following Elections (PICS) / The US Should Make Up Its Mind On Russia / Russia Has Lost 2,800 Troops, 80 Tanks, 516 Armored Vehicles, 10 Airplanes, (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 100% Proof South Africa Has Lost Its Mind ! by Nobody: 2:44am On Aug 31, 2018
MIKOLOWISKA:
you don taya? Oponu
When you bring insult into an argument, it shows your level as an individual..! Peace..!!
Re: 100% Proof South Africa Has Lost Its Mind ! by MIKOLOWISKA: 8:37am On Aug 31, 2018
Bethor:

When you bring insult into an argument, it shows your level as an individual..!
Peace..!!
so long as you agree you're an oponu my level is OK
Re: 100% Proof South Africa Has Lost Its Mind ! by Nobody: 10:12am On Aug 31, 2018
MIKOLOWISKA:
so long as you agree you're an oponu my level is OK

I don't know what that is so why should I agree...? For all I know that could be your traditional or middle name and I can never bear same name as you..simple ...!!
Peace..!!!
Re: 100% Proof South Africa Has Lost Its Mind ! by MIKOLOWISKA: 10:31am On Aug 31, 2018
Bethor:

I don't know what that is so why should I agree...? For all I know that could be your traditional or middle name and I can never bear same name as you..simple ...!!
Peace..!!!
as I said
Oponu
Re: 100% Proof South Africa Has Lost Its Mind ! by Nobody: 1:05pm On Aug 31, 2018
MIKOLOWISKA:
as I said Oponu
Oh...I see Mr.Oponu. .thanks for the introduction...!!
Re: 100% Proof South Africa Has Lost Its Mind ! by MIKOLOWISKA: 2:39pm On Aug 31, 2018
Bethor:

Oh...I see Mr.Oponu. .thanks for the introduction...!!
oponu
Re: 100% Proof South Africa Has Lost Its Mind ! by Nobody: 3:01pm On Sep 01, 2018
LMFAO
Re: 100% Proof South Africa Has Lost Its Mind ! by Nobody: 10:12am On Sep 02, 2018
Mynd44:
Lol.

But these lands were stolen from blacks in the first place.

What the government want to do is return the lands to the owners.

Now while this is commendable, they can find ways to make this work for the economy and the original owners. As for those whose parents stole lands and they inherited it, what can be done to integrate them seeing as this mess isn't really their fault
brother the real owners lands are lazy they can't farm and they don't have money for mechanized farming so I suggest the land should be left with the white after all they are they don't have any other countries more than south Africa

1 Like

Re: 100% Proof South Africa Has Lost Its Mind ! by Mynd44: 10:24am On Sep 02, 2018
Alaniyiokorausa:
brother the real owners lands are lazy they can't farm and they don't have money for mechanized farming so I suggest the land should be left with the white after all they are they don't have any other countries more than south Africa
You cant take my property from me because I am not using it or not using it well.

What the government can do is find a way to compensate them. If not returning the farms, they can ask them to work out a payment plan
Re: 100% Proof South Africa Has Lost Its Mind ! by Nobody: 10:43am On Sep 02, 2018
Mynd44:

You cant take my property from me because I am not using it or not using it well.

What the government can do is find a way to compensate them. If not returning the farms, they can ask them to work out a payment plan
hope you know what happened to Zim when such policy was carried out by Mugabe. leave the land to the white let them farm it feed our nation, pay taxes and make our country food sufficient, the white will not take the land to West. currently Zimbabwe politicians control the land and they are not using them, that brought untold hardship to zim, up to know they are still suffering, they have abandoned their national currency and are using USA dollar.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Iran Official Calls China's Coronavirus Numbers A 'bitter Joke' / President Trump Vs The Deep State / Young Russian Soldier Surrender And Was Giving Food (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.