Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,261 members, 7,815,426 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:12 PM

Davido Congratulates Tiwa Savage As She Sells Out O2 Indigo. See Her Reply - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Congratulates Tiwa Savage As She Sells Out O2 Indigo. See Her Reply (47534 Views)

Tiwa Savage Hugging A Man Deeply Backstage At O2 Indigo / Savage Tour: Teebillz Congratulates Tiwa Savage As She Sells Out O2 Indigo / Tania Omotayo Unfollows Tiwa Savage As Wizkid Steps Out With Tiwa For Lunch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Congratulates Tiwa Savage As She Sells Out O2 Indigo. See Her Reply by Efzo: 9:55am On Aug 25, 2018
smiley
Re: Davido Congratulates Tiwa Savage As She Sells Out O2 Indigo. See Her Reply by hollywater: 10:06am On Aug 25, 2018
Tiwa pass the kpekus to Davido. I guess Wizkid has chop tire.
Re: Davido Congratulates Tiwa Savage As She Sells Out O2 Indigo. See Her Reply by Tundeobama(m): 10:06am On Aug 25, 2018
Shortyy:
So people dey pay to go see this woman sing rubbish on stage? Na wa o
people who can afford it not ur hating broke ass
people pay to see cardi b was the difference

2 Likes

Re: Davido Congratulates Tiwa Savage As She Sells Out O2 Indigo. See Her Reply by Arkmanbuddy(m): 10:11am On Aug 25, 2018
itspzpics:
wink cheesy

Adorable Makeup Photos of Anita Joseph Flaunting her Curves >>>>> http://www.praizenews.com/adorable-makeup-photos-anita-joseph-flaunting-curves/

Why did you derail the topic with a link to useless pictures? Na wa for you o!

1 Like

Re: Davido Congratulates Tiwa Savage As She Sells Out O2 Indigo. See Her Reply by garetz: 10:12am On Aug 25, 2018
Shortyy:
So people dey pay to go see this woman sing rubbish on stage? Na wa o
Is it your money? Bloody hater!! Mtcheew

Re: Davido Congratulates Tiwa Savage As She Sells Out O2 Indigo. See Her Reply by Arkmanbuddy(m): 10:13am On Aug 25, 2018
pp802:
Truly, he has a good heart! God bless him.

Wouldn't mind giving him a song for free, which I'm sure would make a hit!
But he has made lots of hit.......so he wouldn't condescend so low to accepting it

You have very low self esteem!
Re: Davido Congratulates Tiwa Savage As She Sells Out O2 Indigo. See Her Reply by Dthrone: 10:14am On Aug 25, 2018
pp802:

I get plenty, but then it'll be easy for him to make a hit out of it because he's known in the industry. It's going to be hard for an upcoming without funds, label and connection
Message me let talk
Re: Davido Congratulates Tiwa Savage As She Sells Out O2 Indigo. See Her Reply by Nobody: 10:27am On Aug 25, 2018
Arkmanbuddy:

You have very low self esteem!

That's your opinion. I'm just being real and factual
Re: Davido Congratulates Tiwa Savage As She Sells Out O2 Indigo. See Her Reply by Nobody: 10:40am On Aug 25, 2018
The way them blur that video and no do aerial na shot I Dey suspect sey dem no sellout but all the same well done
Re: Davido Congratulates Tiwa Savage As She Sells Out O2 Indigo. See Her Reply by Nobody: 10:50am On Aug 25, 2018
Wealthyman01

Calabar man spotted. No offence brother. wink
Re: Davido Congratulates Tiwa Savage As She Sells Out O2 Indigo. See Her Reply by Checked86: 11:35am On Aug 25, 2018
Co-existence
Re: Davido Congratulates Tiwa Savage As She Sells Out O2 Indigo. See Her Reply by mynaijadj(m): 11:37am On Aug 25, 2018
Reliable MynaijaDJ
Re: Davido Congratulates Tiwa Savage As She Sells Out O2 Indigo. See Her Reply by DONADAMS(m): 11:46am On Aug 25, 2018
hope that @efe one isn't our efe money.?
Re: Davido Congratulates Tiwa Savage As She Sells Out O2 Indigo. See Her Reply by neweraomo: 4:49pm On Aug 25, 2018
Tiwa my love kiss kiss kiss kiss

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wizkid Brings Chris Brown On Stage At O2 Show (Video) / Oristefemi Strolls With His Dog On A Glider / BBN Winner Efe Unfollows Instagram Followers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.