Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:20 AM

Breaking : "I Will Win 2019 Elections" - Buhari Boasts - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking : "I Will Win 2019 Elections" - Buhari Boasts (932 Views)

2023: My Policies Will Make Nigerians Vote APC Again – Buhari Boasts / We Have Rescued Nigeria From Boko Haram – President Buhari Boasts In Abu Dhabi / ''APC Will Win 2019 Elections'' - President Buhari Boasts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Breaking : "I Will Win 2019 Elections" - Buhari Boasts by DonCorleons: 10:23pm On Aug 24, 2018
President Muhammadu Buhari on Friday boasted that the All Progressives Congress, will win the 2019 presidential election.

According to a statement by his Senior Special Assistant on Media and Publicity, Garba Shehu, the President spoke in his hometown, Daura, Katsina State, while receiving the representatives of the 34 chairmen of the Association of Local Governments of Nigeria.

Buhari said the string of victory recorded by the APC in bye-elections in Bauchi, Katsina and Kogi States was sufficient proof that 2019 elections would be won by the party.

He said,“Coming against the backdrop of the victory in Ekiti governorship election, the string of victory by our party, the APC, is a clear indication of the way things will go in 2019.

‘‘For those who are discerning; those who have ears and eyes they will see, hear and understand.“Those who don’t understand are entitled to their mistaken assumptions.”

The President said the victories in the recent polls were“signs of things to come.”

He thanked the leaders of the association for paying Sallah homage to him and for their message of congratulations on the performance of the party and the administration.

He assured them that he would continue to do his best for the nation.

Speaking on behalf of the members, the Chairman of ALGON in the State, Alhaji Mohammed Na’Allah, expressed their support and commitment to the success of the Buhari administration.

Source:
https://dailypost.ng/2018/08/24/2019-will-win-second-term-buhari-boasts-daura/

lalasticlala
mynd44
OAMJA

Re: Breaking : "I Will Win 2019 Elections" - Buhari Boasts by DonCorleons: 10:24pm On Aug 24, 2018
Nlders.. Wat do u think??
Its election time........................
Don't forget to get ur Pvc oo

Like for Pdp

Share for Apc

1 Like

Re: Breaking : "I Will Win 2019 Elections" - Buhari Boasts by sehin79(m): 10:28pm On Aug 24, 2018
BABA WE KNOW you are winning it, IT IS YOUR position till 2023,
the work you have done speaks volume and may God continue to strengthen you to do more.AMEN.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking : "I Will Win 2019 Elections" - Buhari Boasts by Realname: 10:28pm On Aug 24, 2018
This deluded geriatric is wuite stupid

He will surely be defeated by an average opposition

Because forget what the paid APC commenters are doing here on nairaland visit your neighborhood and sample.opinions

People are actually very tired of this man and want a change

If you follow nairaland you will think busnri will win, just like in 2015 gej had strong online polls and he thought he would win but in the streets people where tired of hom
Same with buhari, online you see his paid goons everywhere but visit the markets , hosohospi, courts , businesses every one is tired of him

1 Like

Re: Breaking : "I Will Win 2019 Elections" - Buhari Boasts by author1(m): 10:30pm On Aug 24, 2018
If U Na Win U Win If U Na Loose U Loose All I Want Is A Better Nigeria!
Re: Breaking : "I Will Win 2019 Elections" - Buhari Boasts by DonCorleons: 10:31pm On Aug 24, 2018
Realname:

Because forget what the paid APC commenters are doing here on nairaland visit your neighborhood and sample.opinions

If you follow nairaland you will think busnri will win, just like in 2015 gej had strong online polls and he thought he would win but in the streets people where tired of hom
Same with buhari, online you see his paid goons everywhere but visit the markets , hosohospi, courts , businesses every one is tired of him
u can say it again

1 Like

Re: Breaking : "I Will Win 2019 Elections" - Buhari Boasts by eezeribe(m): 10:32pm On Aug 24, 2018
Why won't he boast, when he is banking on the following :

1) INEC will deactivate PVC card readers in South East, South
South and Middle Belt...

2)He will use underage voters in the Northern states

3)He will import foreigners from Niger, Chad, Mali, etc
Re: Breaking : "I Will Win 2019 Elections" - Buhari Boasts by Aufbauh(m): 10:34pm On Aug 24, 2018
Realname:

Mr Man speak for yourself and don't try to be a spokesman for all.
The difference between 2015 and now is that we had a better alternative to GEJ, unlike now that we have proven rogues lined up to grab power.

1 Like

Re: Breaking : "I Will Win 2019 Elections" - Buhari Boasts by unohbethel(m): 10:34pm On Aug 24, 2018
cheesy
Re: Breaking : "I Will Win 2019 Elections" - Buhari Boasts by unohbethel(m): 10:36pm On Aug 24, 2018
Aufbauh:

Mr Man speak for yourself and don't try to be a spokesman for all.
The difference between 2015 and now is that we had a better alternative to GEJ, unlike now that we have proven rogues lined up to grab power.
tell us how we are better now
Re: Breaking : "I Will Win 2019 Elections" - Buhari Boasts by Noise4maker(m): 10:37pm On Aug 24, 2018
If Buhari win this Election,
Let River Niger dry up completely.
But if he lose,
Let the party of death die off.
Amen.
Re: Breaking : "I Will Win 2019 Elections" - Buhari Boasts by unohbethel(m): 10:51pm On Aug 24, 2018
Noise4maker:
If Buhari win this Election, Let River Niger dry up completely. But if he lose, Let the party of death die off. Amen.
lol
wo z d party of death??
Re: Breaking : "I Will Win 2019 Elections" - Buhari Boasts by Gody05(m): 11:00pm On Aug 24, 2018
I don't give a dammn about any politician because they are all the same and we Nigerians most of the time had to chose the lesser evil. To think I had hope in this fraudhari leaves a bitter taste in my mouth. As a matter of fact, GEJ was not better and perhaps made so many mistakes, however, he is not a beast like APC painted him and for whatever crime they claimed he committed, this stupid evil APC has committed the same if not worse. Impunity, corruption, bad governance, insecurity and to cap it all, we don't even enjoy electricity like we used to and I'm now regretting for voting for this evil nonetheless the time to right my wrong is fast approaching and I implore my fellow responsible patriots to shun all these recycled old self centered politicians and lets look out for young, brave and intellectuals hands that mean well for this nation or else these cabals will destroy everything and there will be nothing left for the common man.

1 Like

Re: Breaking : "I Will Win 2019 Elections" - Buhari Boasts by joeokoriem: 11:11pm On Aug 24, 2018
Just got my PVC today
Re: Breaking : "I Will Win 2019 Elections" - Buhari Boasts by Sarkin: 11:38pm On Aug 24, 2018
joeokoriem:
Just got my PVC today
make sure you make the right choice by voting Buhari
Re: Breaking : "I Will Win 2019 Elections" - Buhari Boasts by unohbethel(m): 11:43pm On Aug 24, 2018
Sarkin:
make sure you make the right choice by voting Buhari
kkk

Re: Breaking : "I Will Win 2019 Elections" - Buhari Boasts by SarkinYarki: 11:48pm On Aug 24, 2018
You mean you plan to Rig but God will surely disgrace you evil man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Breaking : "I Will Win 2019 Elections" - Buhari Boasts by Skmoda360(m): 11:54pm On Aug 24, 2018
I hope he lose come 2019 cuz imma vote and funny enough it will not count cuz we are in a shithole called Nigeria... undecided undecided kiss
Re: Breaking : "I Will Win 2019 Elections" - Buhari Boasts by Calers: 1:12am On Aug 25, 2018
Am an igbo man, I will continue support you,because you are not corrupt, I wl continue support you,may God be with you.from anambra.
Re: Breaking : "I Will Win 2019 Elections" - Buhari Boasts by Masterclass32: 1:38am On Aug 25, 2018
SarkinYarki:
You mean you plan to Rig but God will surely disgrace you evil man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Word.

His unfounded confidence stems his belief that he has INEC in his pocket.

A rude shock awaits him.

1 Like

Re: Breaking : "I Will Win 2019 Elections" - Buhari Boasts by Mynd44: 5:03am On Aug 25, 2018

(1)

More Trouble For Apc As Two Hundred Members Defect To Pdp In Edo State [see Deta / South-east Group Denies Promising To Deliver Nnamdi Kanu To Police / Remains Of BRIG. GENERAL BAMIGBOYE Arrives Kwara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.