Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,258 members, 7,815,402 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:51 AM

2023: My Policies Will Make Nigerians Vote APC Again – Buhari Boasts - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: My Policies Will Make Nigerians Vote APC Again – Buhari Boasts (16294 Views)

Your Policies Will Destroy Nigeria If Not Revised – Ahmad Gumi Warns Tinubu / Sanusi: I Warned Buhari’s Govt That Its Policies Will Destroy Nigeria’s Economy / We Have Rescued Nigeria From Boko Haram – President Buhari Boasts In Abu Dhabi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023: My Policies Will Make Nigerians Vote APC Again – Buhari Boasts by ogododo: 8:13am On Apr 08, 2022
President Muhammadu Buhari has told the leadership of the All Progressives Congress (APC) that he was confident his policies would make Nigerians return the party to power come 2023.

Buhari said this when he received the new National Chairman of the ruling party, Senator Abdullahi Adamu, at the State House, in Abuja.

A statement by Garba Shehu, the President’s spokesman, said that Buhari told the party Chairman that reflecting on his policies in the last seven years, Nigerians would jump at any opportunity to vote for the APC again.

“When I reflect on policies of the administration on the economy and specifically in the development of agriculture, infrastructure, ICT and innovation and the welfare measures we have put in place for women, the youth and the less privileged members of the society, I get fresh confidence that our citizens will continue supporting the APC in our electoral battles,” Buhari said.

Buhari further promised to make Nigeria a better place before handing over to the next administration, adding that the policies and programmes of his government were aimed at nothing, but the betterment of the people.

Meanwhile, the President used the opportunity to hail Governor Mai Mala Buni-led Caretaker and Extraordinary Convention Planning Committee.

https://dailypost.ng/2022/04/08/2023-my-policies-will-make-nigerians-vote-apc-again-buhari-boasts/

1 Like 5 Shares

Re: 2023: My Policies Will Make Nigerians Vote APC Again – Buhari Boasts by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 8:15am On Apr 08, 2022
You're right sir, APC will rule Nigeria till the second coming of Christ grin hungry wailers will soon come here and quote me, the good policies will never be forgotten You are the best thing that has ever happened to Nigeria. If you will contest again we'll still vote for you, ur best is not yet done we need u again in 2023 we need APC Nigerians need Buhari to survive and to go forward in life.

28 Likes 8 Shares

Re: 2023: My Policies Will Make Nigerians Vote APC Again – Buhari Boasts by another1: 8:16am On Apr 08, 2022
Ok, but Buhari are you contesting for presidency again? Please Buhari and apc Zombies you are free to answer on Buhari behalf.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2023: My Policies Will Make Nigerians Vote APC Again – Buhari Boasts by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 8:18am On Apr 08, 2022
another1:
Ok, but Buhari are you contesting for presidency again?

Yes of course

2 Likes

Re: 2023: My Policies Will Make Nigerians Vote APC Again – Buhari Boasts by ogododo: 8:18am On Apr 08, 2022
Zombies go soon come here.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: My Policies Will Make Nigerians Vote APC Again – Buhari Boasts by Freestainworld(m): 8:24am On Apr 08, 2022
The people above me are all fools, very soon Buhari will sell them on slave trade before leaving office

182 Likes 12 Shares

Re: 2023: My Policies Will Make Nigerians Vote APC Again – Buhari Boasts by yanabasee(m): 8:40am On Apr 08, 2022
Olodo have spoken....

Policies of the elites only.....

Policy of influencing the sack of anyone that criticizes you... Policy of rigging yourself back into office against the people's will.. Policy of killing the Nigerian booming economy... Policy of paying deaf ears to the cry of the ASUU... Policy of promising Teachers new salary scheme and not fulfilling it...

A useless president and more....

98 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: My Policies Will Make Nigerians Vote APC Again – Buhari Boasts by Nobody: 8:41am On Apr 08, 2022
Lol . a cruise failed country grin

Pls patronise us today for your power steering pump of all car models.
WhatsApp (0904597649seven

1 Like

Re: 2023: My Policies Will Make Nigerians Vote APC Again – Buhari Boasts by okosodo: 8:43am On Apr 08, 2022
May thunder fire your mouth there

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: My Policies Will Make Nigerians Vote APC Again – Buhari Boasts by Obvutaa: 8:46am On Apr 08, 2022
It's his confidence for Me

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Guy is so confident cos of fools like Tinubu's urchins that can make the same mistake 100 times

74 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 2023: My Policies Will Make Nigerians Vote APC Again – Buhari Boasts by God1000(m): 8:46am On Apr 08, 2022
Says the worst president in the history of Nigeria

I regret voting for you in 2015

87 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: My Policies Will Make Nigerians Vote APC Again – Buhari Boasts by Sabadon(m): 8:48am On Apr 08, 2022
B
Re: 2023: My Policies Will Make Nigerians Vote APC Again – Buhari Boasts by Nobody: 8:48am On Apr 08, 2022
Policy of Borrowing

Policy of escalating religious and ethnic tension

Policy of Rebranding Terrorists as repentant citizens

Policy of Being Ajala the Traveller

Policy of Nepotism

Policy of Favoritism

Policy of allowing bandits to flourish in your regime

Policy of Being Clueless and a shock absorber

Policy of making the Naira so useless.

After All these policies, one needn't be told that APC represents everything evil.

66 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2023: My Policies Will Make Nigerians Vote APC Again – Buhari Boasts by Analyst7: 8:49am On Apr 08, 2022
This man foolishness is beyond redemption grin

47 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: My Policies Will Make Nigerians Vote APC Again – Buhari Boasts by onomeabuja: 8:49am On Apr 08, 2022
LordviccoDaGuru:
You're right sir, APC will rule Nigeria till the second coming of Christ grin hungry wailers will soon come here and quote me, the good policies will never be forgotten You are the best thing that has ever happened to Nigeria. If you will contest again we'll still vote for you, ur best is not yet done we need u again in 2023 we need APC Nigerians need Buhari to survive and to go forward in life.
I hope u did not pour petrol inside kunu to drink undecided

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: My Policies Will Make Nigerians Vote APC Again – Buhari Boasts by Brendaniel: 8:49am On Apr 08, 2022
APC will self destruct before 2023...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: My Policies Will Make Nigerians Vote APC Again – Buhari Boasts by Nopent2: 8:49am On Apr 08, 2022
Oloriburuku president

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: My Policies Will Make Nigerians Vote APC Again – Buhari Boasts by Digiprof: 8:50am On Apr 08, 2022
You mean your devilish policies?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: My Policies Will Make Nigerians Vote APC Again – Buhari Boasts by Skillsnigeria: 8:50am On Apr 08, 2022
Noted, APC for zombie's

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: My Policies Will Make Nigerians Vote APC Again – Buhari Boasts by eldervine: 8:51am On Apr 08, 2022
he is confident because he knows his bunch of fools will follow him forever like zombies for example those first four posters that their brains are filled with sewage.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: My Policies Will Make Nigerians Vote APC Again – Buhari Boasts by Pearlokeys: 8:51am On Apr 08, 2022
Bomb dey this man head. It's official!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: My Policies Will Make Nigerians Vote APC Again – Buhari Boasts by Obvuta: 8:51am On Apr 08, 2022
Buhari is a great catastrophe. Even the vulture Griller @ have stopped praising him

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: My Policies Will Make Nigerians Vote APC Again – Buhari Boasts by EasternSWboyz: 8:51am On Apr 08, 2022

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: My Policies Will Make Nigerians Vote APC Again – Buhari Boasts by adefitim(m): 8:52am On Apr 08, 2022
Deceive2.0

5 Likes

Re: 2023: My Policies Will Make Nigerians Vote APC Again – Buhari Boasts by naijapikin2(m): 8:52am On Apr 08, 2022
Nincompoop... I mean, nin-cum-shit.. arrant nonsense... Even your cows are feeling the effects of your monumental failures. Shege

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: My Policies Will Make Nigerians Vote APC Again – Buhari Boasts by Weedhustler: 8:52am On Apr 08, 2022
Ogun kill you, ur family members and anyone that will campaign for apc n elrufai

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: My Policies Will Make Nigerians Vote APC Again – Buhari Boasts by JosephXavier: 8:52am On Apr 08, 2022
Buhari needs to visit a psychiatrist hospital ASAP

But na BMC cause all these things shaa

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: My Policies Will Make Nigerians Vote APC Again – Buhari Boasts by bayelsaowei(m): 8:52am On Apr 08, 2022
What is this?
Re: 2023: My Policies Will Make Nigerians Vote APC Again – Buhari Boasts by Soso990240(m): 8:53am On Apr 08, 2022
A leopard that never changes it's spots. Now we know d reason IBB Sacked you during your first regime. My question is why did IBB leave u alive? Just 1 useful bullet.. A lot of problems would have been solve if he did the needful. Ogun kill u and ur wicked policies, Amadioha strike u, ur supporters and ur campaign team

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: My Policies Will Make Nigerians Vote APC Again – Buhari Boasts by crossbreedwears(m): 8:54am On Apr 08, 2022
Sir! With due respect, you are mad sir! Policies that have crippled Our Economy. Once again sir, you are mad

I am into handmade footwears. Check my signature

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: My Policies Will Make Nigerians Vote APC Again – Buhari Boasts by Bullet01(f): 8:56am On Apr 08, 2022
APC is already dead if you care to know sir

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Akin Alabi Distributes Generators, Grinding Machines, Others To Constituents / Matawalle to NEF: Tinubu Won 2023 Elections Convincingly, You Don't Speak For Us / Why More People Die In Nigeria Than Other Countries – Pat Utomi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.