Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,606 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:00 PM

Injection On The Buttocks Still Painful And Kind Of Swollen 15 Hours Later... - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Injection On The Buttocks Still Painful And Kind Of Swollen 15 Hours Later... (1250 Views)

Nigerian Man Becomes Afraid Of Taking Injection On His Buttocks / Woman Dies 15 Hours After Giving Birth To Quintuplets In Asaba / What's The Cure For Painful And Bloody Defecation?!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Injection On The Buttocks Still Painful And Kind Of Swollen 15 Hours Later... by Quincymadu: 10:36pm On Aug 24, 2018
Abeg i went to a chemist to complain about some std symptoms i noticed yesterday...he told me it was ghono...gave me some drugs and told me to come back for injections after eating..i went back this morning and he gave me the injection somewhere above my buttocks...and since then i haven't been myself since i have been experiencing some pains on my waist... I haven't been able to stand properly since then..i called him to inform him and he says its normal..Gee i dnt feel normal here..has anybody experienced this somehow?.
And the spot is a little bit swollen..
Re: Injection On The Buttocks Still Painful And Kind Of Swollen 15 Hours Later... by PenlsCaP: 10:38pm On Aug 24, 2018
Are u ma or f
Re: Injection On The Buttocks Still Painful And Kind Of Swollen 15 Hours Later... by Quincymadu: 10:42pm On Aug 24, 2018
PenlsCaP:
Are u ma or f

Am a guy o...penisCap my brother abeg put mouth for my matter...i dnt die here
Re: Injection On The Buttocks Still Painful And Kind Of Swollen 15 Hours Later... by PenlsCaP: 10:45pm On Aug 24, 2018
Quincymadu:

What's d name of d drug he gave u
Re: Injection On The Buttocks Still Painful And Kind Of Swollen 15 Hours Later... by PenlsCaP: 10:46pm On Aug 24, 2018
Quincymadu:

I mean d injecton
Re: Injection On The Buttocks Still Painful And Kind Of Swollen 15 Hours Later... by Quincymadu: 10:54pm On Aug 24, 2018
Seriously is just one of those long names like.am trying to ask him nw but his line wont go tru...but he broke a little tube with a clear liquid... Collected the liquid with syringe and mixed with another witish small bottle that came together with it...shaked it before administration..
Re: Injection On The Buttocks Still Painful And Kind Of Swollen 15 Hours Later... by Quincymadu: 10:56pm On Aug 24, 2018
PenlsCaP:

I mean d injecton
Seriously is just one of those long names like.am trying to ask him nw but his line wont go tru...but he broke a little tube with a clear liquid... Collected the liquid with syringe and mixed with another witish small bottle that came together with it...shaked it before administration..
Re: Injection On The Buttocks Still Painful And Kind Of Swollen 15 Hours Later... by amaniro: 10:57pm On Aug 24, 2018
@Quincymadu

1.Never go to a chemist
There all fake.

2.He must have diagnosed wrongly or didn't have sufficient knowledge of the problem at hand or the drug being prescribed.

3. Go to a hospital for further enquiries and diagnose.

Remember, health can't be jeopardized even if there is no enough resources.
Re: Injection On The Buttocks Still Painful And Kind Of Swollen 15 Hours Later... by Quincymadu: 11:02pm On Aug 24, 2018
amaniro:
@Quincymadu

1.Never go to a chemist
There all fake.

2.He must have diagnosed wrongly or didn't have sufficient knowledge of the problem at hand or the drug being prescribed.

3. Go to a hospital for further enquiries and diagnose.

Remember, health can't be jeopardized even if there is no enough resources.

Actually you talk sense...but the std symptoms have disappeared... Just the waist pain that i dnt understand... And am spose to take another one tomorrow cause he told me it should be just two dosages..
Re: Injection On The Buttocks Still Painful And Kind Of Swollen 15 Hours Later... by amaniro: 11:09pm On Aug 24, 2018
Quincymadu:

Actually you talk sense...but the std symptoms have disappeared... Just the waist pain that i dnt understand... And am spose to take another one tomorrow cause he told me it should be just two dosages..

And you still believe him. Bia madu

Quack doctor killed my grandfather ooh, better run go better hospital ASAP before it turns into another thing. And sorry to say, reduce your sex life cause its obvious you do it a lot.
Re: Injection On The Buttocks Still Painful And Kind Of Swollen 15 Hours Later... by PenlsCaP: 11:09pm On Aug 24, 2018
Quincymadu:

U have to get the info of the injection he gave u.
There are many injections that share similar descriptions u gave...infact most of them.
Know what he gave u and find out if its the normal side effects or he gave u expired stuff.

Some of these Chemist people I fear them.
U should have gone to d hospital
Re: Injection On The Buttocks Still Painful And Kind Of Swollen 15 Hours Later... by soberdrunk(m): 11:11pm On Aug 24, 2018
Quincymadu:
Abeg i went to a chemist to complain about some std symptoms i noticed yesterday...he told me it was ghono...gave me some drugs and told me to come back for injections after eating..i went back this morning and he gave me the injection somewhere above my buttocks...and since then i haven't been myself since i have been experiencing some pains on my waist... I haven't been able to stand properly since then..i called him to inform him and he says its normal..Gee i dnt feel normal here..has anybody experienced this somehow?.
And the spot is a little bit swollen..

Dont "EVER"!! Take injections in chemists ooo!! It is highly risky because most of these poorly trained guys don't know the difference between 'Iv' and "Im' mode of drug administration, make them nor go turn you to cripple oo! Since you don't know what he hit you with you will just have to endure till tomorrow and if your condition doesn't improve FLY to hospital! angry
Re: Injection On The Buttocks Still Painful And Kind Of Swollen 15 Hours Later... by Quincymadu: 11:12pm On Aug 24, 2018
PenlsCaP:

U have to get the info of the injection he gave u.
There are many injections that share similar descriptions u gave...infact most of them.
Know what he gave u and find out if its the normal side effects or he gave u expired stuff.

Some of these Chemist people I fear them.
U should have gone to d hospital

Ceftriaxone
Re: Injection On The Buttocks Still Painful And Kind Of Swollen 15 Hours Later... by Quincymadu: 11:13pm On Aug 24, 2018
soberdrunk:

Dont "EVER"!! Take injections in chemists ooo!! It is highly risky because most of these poorly trained guys don't know the difference between 'Iv' and "Im' mode of drug administration, make them nor go turn you to cripple oo! Since you don't know what he hit you with you will just have to endure till tomorrow and if your condition doesn't improve FLY to hospital! angry

Ceftriaxone
Re: Injection On The Buttocks Still Painful And Kind Of Swollen 15 Hours Later... by Olalan(m): 11:14pm On Aug 24, 2018
Pls kindly visit a hospital, can't afford to take chances with one's health
Re: Injection On The Buttocks Still Painful And Kind Of Swollen 15 Hours Later... by soberdrunk(m): 11:16pm On Aug 24, 2018
Quincymadu:

Ceftriaxone

You are safe!!! Ceftriaxone can fly both ways!! My friend walk it off!! grin
Re: Injection On The Buttocks Still Painful And Kind Of Swollen 15 Hours Later... by PenlsCaP: 11:17pm On Aug 24, 2018
Quincymadu:

Ceftriaxone

Ok then google about the effects.
I havnt undergone for ghono treatment before.

If u dont found anything similar then go to him and make sure he didnt give u expired stuff.

Or u might still feel better by morning.
Thats if the pain is what u can endure till morrow.
Re: Injection On The Buttocks Still Painful And Kind Of Swollen 15 Hours Later... by Quincymadu: 11:22pm On Aug 24, 2018
soberdrunk:

You are safe!!! Ceftriaxone can fly both ways!! My friend walk it off!! grin

Abeg help small with "Can fly both ways" no vex

(1) (Reply)

Drug I Found At Home / Update On Itching Private Part / Edges Drone Fumigation Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.