Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,218 members, 7,818,752 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:24 AM

How To Convert Your Facebook Likes,comments And Shares Into Real Money - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Convert Your Facebook Likes,comments And Shares Into Real Money (382 Views)

Currently growing this page to 20,000 Real Followers - views, likes & comments. / Who Offers Nigerian's Instagram Followers, Likes, Comments Etc? / You’ll Get More Likes, Comments, And Shares If You Know This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Convert Your Facebook Likes,comments And Shares Into Real Money by idowuloba: 11:08pm On Aug 24, 2018
Following the recent visit of the world’s 6 and youngest billionaire Mark Zuckerberg to Nigeria and the current economic recession, it is pertinent to write this article to show how easy it is to convert a social life into an economic gain. Almost everyone these days is on Facebook and we put up Pictures, Posts and Comments which attract likes, comments and shares from friends but very few people know that these likes, comments and shares we do for fun can actually be turned into money. This article focuses on explaining how this is possible. From my interactions with friends, I found out that only few have genuinely picked interest in how Mark turned Facebook ‘a network that is free to join’ into money. Some months back, before Mark’s visit, I put up a post on my wall that reads “The future is your best friend, Facebook is the future”, to my surprise there were no comments from friends on this post even though I was expecting comments like – “why do you think so?”
click here to continue reading
https://m.facebook.com/mypixalbum

(1) (Reply)

Making Money With Ur Data / Free Info: How To Make At Least #3,000 Naira Daily Reviewing Movies Online / Dell Digital Projector And Screen For For Rent At Lokoja, Okene, Kabba Kogi Stat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.