Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,807 members, 7,817,339 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:32 AM

Currently growing this page to 20,000 Real Followers - views, likes & comments. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Currently growing this page to 20,000 Real Followers - views, likes & comments. (527 Views)

YouTube page we are currently growing - 1000 subscribers and 4000 watch hours / Hybrid Mushrooms. Make 400k Monthly Growing This Mushroom In Your Room! #webuy / Who Offers Nigerian's Instagram Followers, Likes, Comments Etc? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Currently growing this page to 20,000 Real Followers - views, likes & comments. by RevenuesBoost(f): 10:32am On Sep 16, 2023
A Facebook page we're currently growing with 20,000 real followers.

We also gave him people to view his videos, like and comment on his posts/videos.

A YouTube Channel we're boosting:
https://www.nairaland.com/7855093/youtube-page-currently-growing-1000#126033482

We started growing this Facebook page last week.
Here's the Progress.

πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡

Re: Currently growing this page to 20,000 Real Followers - views, likes & comments. by RevenuesBoost(f): 10:52am On Sep 16, 2023
πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡

Re: Currently growing this page to 20,000 Real Followers - views, likes & comments. by RevenuesBoost(f): 10:59am On Sep 16, 2023
We also gave him people to view his videos, like and comment on his posts/video.

So here is proof that we don't give robots, rather real people to view, like and comment on your videos/posts.
πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡

Re: Currently growing this page to 20,000 Real Followers - views, likes & comments. by RevenuesBoost(f): 8:18am On Sep 18, 2023
We're still on it

Currently at 6.6k followers

πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡

Re: Currently growing this page to 20,000 Real Followers - views, likes & comments. by RevenuesBoost(f): 3:17pm On Sep 26, 2023
Still in progress

πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡

Re: Currently growing this page to 20,000 Real Followers - views, likes & comments. by RevenuesBoost(f): 7:57am On Oct 06, 2023
Currently at 9.3 followers

Take a look at the page and watch followers engage in the page's activities.

Re: Currently growing this page to 20,000 Real Followers - views, likes & comments. by RevenuesBoost(f): 11:04pm On Oct 26, 2023
Currently at 14k followers

πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡

Re: Currently growing this page to 20,000 Real Followers - views, likes & comments. by RevenuesBoost(f): 9:06pm On Oct 30, 2023
Currently at 15k followers with likes, views and comments

Re: Currently growing this page to 20,000 Real Followers - views, likes & comments. by ICEWIN: 12:29pm On Oct 31, 2023
RevenuesBoost:
Currently at 14k followers

πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡
Bots likes and bots followers
Re: Currently growing this page to 20,000 Real Followers - views, likes & comments. by RevenuesBoost(f): 7:27am On Nov 01, 2023
ICEWIN:

Bots likes and bots followers

Not bots but real followers
If it's not followers or bot likes, Facebook would have removed the page by now.
Re: Currently growing this page to 20,000 Real Followers - views, likes & comments. by kaaya149: 7:46am On Nov 01, 2023
Great post. This is really good. Thanks for sharing this information. Keep sharing.

1 Like

Re: Currently growing this page to 20,000 Real Followers - views, likes & comments. by ICEWIN: 10:14am On Nov 02, 2023
RevenuesBoost:

Not bots but real followers
If it's not followers or bot likes, Facebook would have removed the page by now.
I went through all the followers and likes of the page ,non of them are real.
No engagement, just likes and share.
That's bots.
He got just 10 views and 100likes all the likes are Indian and no single reason and authentic profile among all the people that like the video.

Re: Currently growing this page to 20,000 Real Followers - views, likes & comments. by RevenuesBoost(f): 5:08pm On Nov 03, 2023
ICEWIN:

I went through all the followers and likes of the page ,non of them are real.
No engagement, just likes and share.
That's bots.
He got just 10 views and 100likes all the likes are Indian and no single reason and authentic profile among all the people that like the video.

You know indians are wiser than Nigerians.
They came together, brought out a way of following each other's profile on social media, although some of them abuse it out of greed, creating two to three accounts just because you need more people following your page.
I won't want to explain to you how this platform works, you'll know when I am done with his page.

Yeah, I paid them to like the videos only not to view them. That doesn't make them bots.
I plan on giving him viewers from Nigeria, which means we have to set up a Workstation for him that will do so.

How we work, we grow your page to a large number of followers, give you likes. Then set up a work station for you, which will ascribe numerous views for you, this is achieved by running Facebook ad for three months.

Will we run a Facebook ad to a page to zero followers and you expect the viewer to patronize you? Not at all

We give our customers satisfaction and results.
We give our customers satisfaction.

Those followers you Γ§all robots, you can actually chat them up, one on one.

If they are bots like you said, YouTube will erase all the subscribers.

If you doubt me, try using bots to grow your YouTube page.

Below you will see proof of chat with one of them.

Re: Currently growing this page to 20,000 Real Followers - views, likes & comments. by RevenuesBoost(f): 5:56pm On Nov 03, 2023
Have you tried using bots to grow your page to a few thousands? Then watch Facebook restrict or deactivate your account.
Re: Currently growing this page to 20,000 Real Followers - views, likes & comments. by RevenuesBoost(f): 5:58pm On Nov 03, 2023
How the platform works, you follow and they follow you right back.

You like and they like back.
They are mainly indians because Nigerians haven't got that sense to create such yet.

The greed is seen when one person wants to create more than one profile because he or she needs more followers or likes.

I already explained my reason for using this platform in my previous write-up.

The truth is, I can easily give him views as well from that platform but I decided not to because our plan is to give him viewers that will patronize him.

Indians can't patronize him because not all of them speak English.
So let's finish boosting his page to 20,000
Then we'll complete the rest.

We are not just growing followers and likes but to show him how he can monetize this page even if he is a Nigerian.
Re: Currently growing this page to 20,000 Real Followers - views, likes & comments. by RevenuesBoost(f): 6:10pm On Nov 03, 2023
kaaya149:
Great post. This is really good. Thanks for sharing this information. Keep sharing.

Thank you πŸ₯°πŸ€
Re: Currently growing this page to 20,000 Real Followers - views, likes & comments. by RevenuesBoost(f): 6:14pm On Nov 03, 2023
Now, lot of people are afraid of scam.

The great news is, we can work in bits while you pay in bits if you do not trust us enough.

Re: Currently growing this page to 20,000 Real Followers - views, likes & comments. by RevenuesBoost(f): 6:19pm On Nov 03, 2023
Currently at 15k followers

No history of account restrictions, a healthy Facebook page.

Re: Currently growing this page to 20,000 Real Followers - views, likes & comments. by tonee1: 9:25pm On Dec 04, 2023
RevenuesBoost:
Currently at 15k followers

No history of account restrictions, a healthy Facebook page.

Is this service still available?
Re: Currently growing this page to 20,000 Real Followers - views, likes & comments. by RevenuesBoost(f): 2:45pm On Dec 07, 2023
tonee1:

Is this service still available?

Yes it is
Write to our WhatsApp number

Re: Currently growing this page to 20,000 Real Followers - views, likes & comments. by RevenuesBoost(f): 2:47pm On Dec 07, 2023
We're still on it

Currently at 18k followers

Re: Currently growing this page to 20,000 Real Followers - views, likes & comments. by tonee1: 10:09pm On Dec 09, 2023
RevenuesBoost:

Yes it is
Write to our WhatsApp number

Tried calling ur number but switched off
Re: Currently growing this page to 20,000 Real Followers - views, likes & comments. by RevenuesBoost(f): 2:39am On Dec 10, 2023
tonee1:

Tried calling ur number but switched off

Please write to us or leave us a message on Whatsapp
Re: Currently growing this page to 20,000 Real Followers - views, likes & comments. by RevenuesBoost(f): 8:18am On Jan 08
20,000 followers successfully completed with no account restrictions or deactivation.

Also enjoy 15% affiliate commission, if you refer anyone to us.

(1) (Reply)

I Need Goods Preferably In Potharcourt. / Make Ur Business Ideas Marketable / Are An Importer Or Exporter?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.