Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,593 members, 7,816,463 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:33 AM

Delta State Registered Rickety Car With Funny Pro-buhari Tag - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Delta State Registered Rickety Car With Funny Pro-buhari Tag (28209 Views)

Malami Hires American Firms To Plant Pro-Buhari Oped In US Papers- Premium Times / Crack In Pro-Buhari Group As Reps Move To Oust Gbajabiamila - Daily Trust / Pro-buhari Senators Relocate To Sheraton To Begin Impeachment Of Saraki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Delta State Registered Rickety Car With Funny Pro-buhari Tag by iamloski(m): 9:22am On Aug 25, 2018
yarimo:
The owner of that car is a patriotic man who means well for Nigeria democracy.

BUHARI / OSIBANJO till 2023

APC till 9096
I stand with you
Re: Delta State Registered Rickety Car With Funny Pro-buhari Tag by Mujtahida: 9:27am On Aug 25, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Willful blindness is something you are determined to live with for your entire senseless life.

Keep it up.
Do you know why the back of the chair doesn't have that torn pattern? Because the rats cannot eat it up in that position but as a federal mumu wey you be you won't reason it out. Keep bleating 'flowery design'

Lambs to the slaughter!

1 Like

Re: Delta State Registered Rickety Car With Funny Pro-buhari Tag by Butterflyleo: 9:30am On Aug 25, 2018
Mujtahida:

Do you know why the back of the chair doesn't have that torn pattern? Because the rats cannot eat it up in that position but as a federal mumu wey you be you won't reason it out. Keep bleating 'flowery design'

Lambs to the slaughter!

I guess the chair must be made of really slippery material despite being suede for the "rats" to be unable to climb up to the ridge at the top.

Calling you stupid just doesn't cut it anymore.
Re: Delta State Registered Rickety Car With Funny Pro-buhari Tag by Mujtahida: 9:35am On Aug 25, 2018
Butterflyleo:

[b]I guess[/b]the chair must be made of really slippery material despite being suede for the "rats" to be unable to climb up to the ridge at the top.

Calling you stupid just doesn't cut it anymore.
You guess? your weak attempt at sarcasm always comes off as crass doltishness. Smh

In the kingdom of the zombies Butterflyleo is king.

1 Like

Re: Delta State Registered Rickety Car With Funny Pro-buhari Tag by Butterflyleo: 9:38am On Aug 25, 2018
Mujtahida:

You guess? Smh

In the kingdom of the zombies Butterflyleo is king.

While in the kingdom of doofuses You break all known records
Re: Delta State Registered Rickety Car With Funny Pro-buhari Tag by Nobody: 9:42am On Aug 25, 2018
CHAI THIS ONE IS EVEN CONFUSING FOR BUHARI MEDIA CREW....THEY ARE WEYING IT TO BE SURE IF THIS ONE IS AGAINST OR WITH THEM...BECAUSE IT IS TRICKY.....BUT LIKE ZOMBIES THEY ARE THEY JOIN AND PRAISE WHATEVER THAT HAS BUHARI ON IT

MEANWHILE THE MAN IS A KIND OF MAKING JOKE OF BUHARI ADMINISTRATION....its a kind of SARCASM

HE'S MOCKING BUHARIS ADMINISTRATION

watch BMC editing their previous comment grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Delta State Registered Rickety Car With Funny Pro-buhari Tag by Mujtahida: 9:42am On Aug 25, 2018
Butterflyleo:

While in the kingdom of doofuses You break all known records
See the olodo has implicitly agreed that he indeed wears the Crown among zombies.

I on the other think, therefore I am. Not so zombies, and not at all for the crowned king flappering like a wimpy butterfly
Re: Delta State Registered Rickety Car With Funny Pro-buhari Tag by Butterflyleo: 9:46am On Aug 25, 2018
Mujtahida:

See the olodo has implicitly agreed that he indeed wears the Crown among zombies.

See the rètarded cretin who does not realise he is making himself look more of a doofuses than he began since he can no longer deny the chair having a floral design, he switched to blaming rats who cannot climb and finally landed on becoming a king maker.

Such a pity that shame cannot be bought in the open market, I would have ordered for some for you
Re: Delta State Registered Rickety Car With Funny Pro-buhari Tag by Mujtahida: 9:53am On Aug 25, 2018
Butterflyleo:

See the rètarded cretin who does not realise he is making himself look more of a doofuses than he began since he can no longer deny the chair having a floral design, he switched to blaming rats who cannot climb and finally landed on becoming a king maker.

Such a pity that shame cannot be bought in the open market, I would have ordered for some for you
Floral design in your deranged mind. Where do you think the rats that infested Aso rock came from?

How can shame be available when it's all been sold on you as you walk naked, lumbering about in the market like the madman that you are.

Go and bury your head in a trough and feed with your swine.
Re: Delta State Registered Rickety Car With Funny Pro-buhari Tag by NairaMaster1(m): 9:53am On Aug 25, 2018
yarimo:
The owner of that car is an unpatriotic man who means evil for Nigeria democracy.

BUHARI / OSIBANJO till all of us die.

APC till 9096

The guy is just sarcastic.
Re: Delta State Registered Rickety Car With Funny Pro-buhari Tag by Bakrabas: 9:54am On Aug 25, 2018
Number plate doesn't mean the car is owned by Deltan, it might be owned by a northerners living in Delta or perhaps Northern area or anywhere in Nig
Re: Delta State Registered Rickety Car With Funny Pro-buhari Tag by Franking: 9:58am On Aug 25, 2018
How can anyone be supporting Buhari bikonu? I mean besides those thieves benefiting from this flawed and confused government. Anyone asking Buhari to contest again is a wicked person.
Re: Delta State Registered Rickety Car With Funny Pro-buhari Tag by Butterflyleo: 10:00am On Aug 25, 2018
Mujtahida:

Floral design in your deranged mind. Where do you think the rats that infested Aso rock came from?

How can shame be available when it's all been sold on you as you walk naked, lumbering about in the market like the madman that you are.

Go and bury your head in a trough and feed with your swine.

Now its not the chair its now rats in aso rock despite the chair being in daura .

#shameless
Re: Delta State Registered Rickety Car With Funny Pro-buhari Tag by haaryobhami: 10:04am On Aug 25, 2018
sarrki:
This are real Nigerians
ordinary sarcasm u don't understand.
seems d criteria for being a bmc is dat u must be empty upstairs

1 Like

Re: Delta State Registered Rickety Car With Funny Pro-buhari Tag by Mujtahida: 10:05am On Aug 25, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Now its not the chair its now rats in aso rock despite the chair being in daura .

#shameless
You are so unintelligent that you cannot recognise a tongue in cheek comment. You bore me Bro.
Re: Delta State Registered Rickety Car With Funny Pro-buhari Tag by Mujtahida: 10:10am On Aug 25, 2018
haaryobhami:
ordinary sarcasm u don't understand.
seems d criteria for being a bmc is dat u must be empty upstairs
I don't know where they got this breed of human beings from. Maybe there's a laboratory in APC headquarters where by an unknown scientific process they produce this despicable sub human species now infesting social media with their unthinking and shallow professions.
Re: Delta State Registered Rickety Car With Funny Pro-buhari Tag by Butterflyleo: 10:10am On Aug 25, 2018
Mujtahida:

You are so unintelligent that you cannot recognise a tongue in cheek comment. You bore me Bro.

Thanks for admitting you were being INSINCERE.
Re: Delta State Registered Rickety Car With Funny Pro-buhari Tag by Toscarel: 10:13am On Aug 25, 2018
sarrki:
This are real Nigerians
if suffering and smiling is ur idea of a real Nigerian then u are lost man, work hard and have people at the top steal with their pens, I guess U were born to suffer .
Re: Delta State Registered Rickety Car With Funny Pro-buhari Tag by hollywater: 10:15am On Aug 25, 2018
Look at the Car!Suffering and smiling.
Re: Delta State Registered Rickety Car With Funny Pro-buhari Tag by Mujtahida: 10:15am On Aug 25, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Thanks for admitting you were being INSINCERE.
You are so desperate to pin your false perspectives on me. it's appalling. In this thankless task you outshine both Lai and Squealer. Insincere my foot. Continue strolling in the market.
Re: Delta State Registered Rickety Car With Funny Pro-buhari Tag by Imustreturn(m): 10:33am On Aug 25, 2018
Nightmareo07:

One day u will realize what I have don't to urself.

Pls who has the pix meme of
"U think u are doing me u are doing urself" grin

Re: Delta State Registered Rickety Car With Funny Pro-buhari Tag by Nightmareo07: 10:44am On Aug 25, 2018
[quote author=Imustreturn post=70592719][/quote]

God bless u grin grin grin
Re: Delta State Registered Rickety Car With Funny Pro-buhari Tag by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 10:55am On Aug 25, 2018
Is pathetic how people misunderstood that statement.......
The statement is pointing to pessimistic accuracy.... Meaning that there is no hope for Nigeria under Buhari until all of us dies off
So is better we remove him or till we all die he will remain your president
Re: Delta State Registered Rickety Car With Funny Pro-buhari Tag by Imustreturn(m): 10:56am On Aug 25, 2018
Nightmareo07:

God bless u grin grin grin
bless you too cheesy

1 Like

Re: Delta State Registered Rickety Car With Funny Pro-buhari Tag by Teacher1776(m): 12:23pm On Aug 25, 2018
mralabs:

Oga...so ur moniker is Teacher.... And u don't understand sarcasm? O ma se.!

Did you read where the poser wrote that [b] A PICTURE SPEAKS MORE THAN A THOUSAND WORDS? [/b] . My interpretation of the picture depends on my perspective, my Point of view. We were not created to reason the same way. Variety, they say, is the spice of life.
Have a nice weekend.
Re: Delta State Registered Rickety Car With Funny Pro-buhari Tag by haaryobhami: 1:37pm On Aug 25, 2018
Mujtahida:

I don't know where they got this breed of human beings from. Maybe there's a laboratory in APC headquarters where by an unknown scientific process they produce this despicable sub human species now infesting social media with their unthinking and shallow professions.
as in eh,d guy is just to dull.it seems his job is to derail since he can't involve logical argument,dats why he his always ttc.
I just smh wen people argue with him of all apc supporters here,he his d least intelligent
Re: Delta State Registered Rickety Car With Funny Pro-buhari Tag by Mujtahida: 1:42pm On Aug 25, 2018
haaryobhami:
as in eh,d guy is just to dull.it seems his job is to derail since he can't involve logical argument,dats why he his always ttc.
I just smh wen people argue with him of all apc supporters here,he his d least intelligent
It's distressing to see youths take sides for either PDP or APC, sing the praises of their party and attack each other when the politicians really do not really see themselves as PDP or APC.
Re: Delta State Registered Rickety Car With Funny Pro-buhari Tag by haaryobhami: 1:49pm On Aug 25, 2018
Mujtahida:

It's distressing to see youths take sides for either PDP or APC, sing the praises of their party and attack each other when the politicians really do not really see themselves as PDP or APC.
very sad bro,come 2019 i know either apc or pdp will win.
as for me ill vote a youth or stay at home
Re: Delta State Registered Rickety Car With Funny Pro-buhari Tag by SoaringLife01: 2:10pm On Aug 25, 2018
Buhari for 2019 is a goal.
Re: Delta State Registered Rickety Car With Funny Pro-buhari Tag by Mujtahida: 3:04pm On Aug 25, 2018
haaryobhami:
very sad bro,come 2019 i know either apc or pdp will win.
as for me ill vote a youth or stay at home
We are entrapped by bandits called politicians.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ize-Iyamu Storms Edo North, Campaigns In Estako East, West & Central (Photos) / 2023: Nnamani, Chime To Lead Campaign For Tinubu In Enugu / INEC Writes Melaye, Begins Recall Process July 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.