Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,729 members, 7,851,514 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:10 PM

How To Grow Your Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Grow Your Business (530 Views)

Are you a mini importer? Let me help you grow your sales to 100+/month / 50 Organisations That Can Give You Capital To Start And Grow Your Business / Top 21 Ways To Grow Your Business In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Grow Your Business by stayclean: 7:31pm On Jun 26, 2010
do you know you can grow ur business by simply owning your own company website. were you can post all your company product,servcies, contact address and general info about what you do. well ! we will design a company/busienss website for you,for just 8,000 naira.which is just a starter package for small scale business owner
Re: How To Grow Your Business by Nobody: 1:57pm On Jul 15, 2010
sounds good, email me samples
Re: How To Grow Your Business by Kamseek(m): 8:53am On Jul 16, 2010
@stayclean

that's a nice one.

Can you mail me samples? mailkamseek@yahoo.com

with your phone number or address for contact

thank you
Re: How To Grow Your Business by neyo2008(m): 2:41am On Jul 17, 2010
Hello,

This sounds like a great offer.can you send me an e-mail of wht the website would look like.niyioyegbade@yahoo.com
Re: How To Grow Your Business by bafams: 12:19pm On Jul 19, 2010
could u reach me on gbengafams2002@yahoo.com?

(1) (Reply)

Writeserve Monthly Business Idea Essay Contest Closes September 1 / Proudly Nigerian Fair 2010 / Business Propsal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.