Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,378 members, 7,819,377 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:10 PM

(novel) Itakun Ife By Rowjew (chapter 1) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / (novel) Itakun Ife By Rowjew (chapter 1) (295 Views)

One Night Stand With A Virgin Chapter 1 / Jewel From The Ghetto: New Novel Release!!! / Hacked:romance And Action Novel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

(novel) Itakun Ife By Rowjew (chapter 1) by Desirebaze01(m): 4:53am On Aug 25, 2018
Dear Readers,

Thank you for making out time to read Itakun Ife, I appreciate your zeal in patiently waiting for the first two chapters of this book, but before youproceed to the main story, kindly go through the information below so as to avoid misconceptionson your part.

Do not Read Itakun Ife..

…If reading about a sex scene makes you uncomfortable

Itakun Ife contains distinctly stated 18+ graphic scenes (including homosexuality). Therefore do not read this book if you’re under 18, or you’re an adult who feels uncomforted when reading about sex, However, I’ve made Itakun Ife easier to read for you by boldly signifying the 18+ part, so you can either skip those parts or choose not to read at all

…If reading about blood and violence gives you nightmares

…If you can’t process stories with more than 5 characters or you don’t like third personPOV

…If you’re a racist, chauvinist, or xenophobic- I do not condone favoritism of one person, tribe or group over another

…If youstrongly believe that all love story should end up like the death of Romeo and Juliet

There is no death of any hero or heroine in an act of love in Itakun Ife, If you’re anxiously looking forward to this, then I will advise you to ignore this story coz I would not want to disappoint you.

…If your sole purpose for reading this book is to look for errors (typographical errors, grammatical errors etc), drop hate comments or Troll me or any other reader

I would strongly advise you to totally skip this book coz I have Zero Tolerance for Nuisance and I would not hesitate to block you. Pointing out Errors or observations should be nicely dropped in the comment section and I would gladly rectify it or respond in an equally nice way. ~ Smiles~

Do not copy any part of this book and pass it off as your own elsewhere or use it for personal purposes without seeking proper permission from the writer- even though we all know it isn’t illegal, plagiarism is still frowned upon.

If I haven’t bore you by now and you are totally okay with all the stated instructions and don’t, then I hope you enjoy reading this book as much as I enjoyed writing it.

Do not forget to like, comment and invite your friends to read too!

Enjoy!!!

PS Itakun IFE is written in English.

If you can tell stories, create characters, devise incidents, and have sincerity and passion, it doesn’t matter a damn how you write – somerset Maugham

Read Story @ https://desirebaze.com/2018/08/24/novel-itakun-ife-by-rowjew-chapter-1/

(1) (Reply)

An Eyewitness Account Of September 2001 crisis in Jos,nigeria. / The Face Off At The 1st Quarter Final Of War Of Words Season 7 (poetry Slam) / Sci-fi Writers Association

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.