Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,840 members, 7,838,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 02:09 PM

Make Praise Happen! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Make Praise Happen! (196 Views)

Nigerians In UK Engage In Praise And Worship On The Street Of Cannock (video) / Make Praise A Lifestyle In 2024 / Lady Leading Praise & Worship Dies In Delta Church After Collapsing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Make Praise Happen! by PastorDavidAwuj(m): 5:41am On Aug 25, 2018
Make Praise Happen!

Let the people praise thee, O God; let all the people praise thee. Psalm 67:3 

You are the one to make praise happen.

The word "let" implies this. Do you want a way out of that difficult situation? Then, you have to let praise happen! Let gladness happen (verse 4)!

This is because if you had lost anything at all, God is the reason why you did not lose everything.

In the early days of our ministry, whenever my car broke down, I would say, "Thank God, it is the car that broke down, not me."

The Psalmist said:
I will praise the name of God with a song, and will magnify him with thanksgiving. Psalm 69:30

I will praise..." It is a conscious act of the will, not something you just stumble into. You don't wait for joy to come, you make it happen.

Many have been waiting for gladness to come in their lives all this while, and have died under depression. 

Verse 4 says, "O let the nations be glad and sing for joy." That is to say, "Gladden and lighten your environment."

When you are so blessed, that it is only one kind of food you have to eat daily in your house, just remember that the children of Israel ate one kind of food for forty years in the wilderness!

Yet the Bible tells us that there was none feeble among them. So, you should praise Him that at least you have not had to eat that particular kind of food for forty years.

In the early days of the ministry also, we used to live in a house that had only one toilet facility, which was what all the members of the church used as well.

But I remembered that the "Son of man" (Jesus) had no place to lay His head when He was going about His mission on the earth, so I rejoiced that at least I had somewhere to lay my head.

You are the one to generate joy around you. You don't programme sorrow by spreading bad news and expect joy to surround you. 

Let every thing that hath breath praise the Lord. Praise ye the Lord. Psalm 150:6

Why? He is the One that has allowed the breath to remain.

Paul and Silas knew this, that was why they could still praise Him, even in their bounds. They were grateful for the fact that they still had life in them.

Make praise happen! It begins with being joyful. When you are intoxicated with joy, it explodes in praises

Hallelujah

David Oyedepo

A Sinner's Prayer for Salvation and Baptism in the Holy Spirit

Heavenly Father, I come to You in the Name of Jesus. Your Word says, "...whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved" (Acts 2:21).

I am calling on You. I pray and ask Jesus to come into my heart and be Lord over my life according to Romans 10:9-10.

"If thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved." I do that now.

I confess that Jesus is Lord, and I believe in my heart that God raised Him from the dead.

I am now reborn! I am a Christian—a child of Almighty God! I am saved!

You also said in Your Word, "If ye then, being evil, know how to give good gifts unto your children: HOW MUCH MORE shall your heavenly Father give the Holy Spirit to them that ask him?" (Luke 11:13).

I'm also asking You to fill me with the Holy Spirit. Holy Spirit, rise up within me as I praise God. I fully expect to speak with other tongues as You give me the utterance (Acts 2:4).

(Begin to praise God for filling you with the Holy Spirit. Speak those words and syllables you receive—not in your own language, but the language given to you by the Holy Spirit. You have to use your own voice. God will not force you to speak.)

Now you are a Spirit-filled believer. Continue with the blessing God has given you and pray in tongues each day. You'll never be the same!

Please share❤

We Are The Liberation Army, Reloaded!

Contact Us, +2348126401351

Jesus is Lord!

(1) (Reply)

Eating Your Parent's Sour Grapes? / When To Pray And The Results Of Prayer (1) / Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.