Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,138 members, 7,811,200 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:27 AM

Prince Omoniyi Ademola Stabbed Oba Gbadebo Ogunsaki To Death For Refusing To Die - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Prince Omoniyi Ademola Stabbed Oba Gbadebo Ogunsaki To Death For Refusing To Die (52063 Views)

Omoniyi Boluwatife: Nurse Found Dead With Her Womb Missing In Oyo / Oba Gbadebo Ogunsakin Stabbed To Death By Mentally Unstable Man In Ekiti / Woman Battered For Refusing To Part With N20,000 After Sex Romp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prince Omoniyi Ademola Stabbed Oba Gbadebo Ogunsaki To Death For Refusing To Die by Ekiti360(m): 5:47am On Aug 25, 2018
Pictured here is 45-year-old Prince Omoniyi Ademola who stabbed a traditional ruler, Oba Gbadebo Ogunsakin to death near his palace last Monday for refusing to die on time.

Ademola stabbed Ogunsakin,80, to death in Ikole LGA of Ekiti state on Monday after a meeting with his palace chiefs.

In his confession, Demola said he killed the Oba because he resurfaced after he was declared dead last year.

His words:

“The crown didn’t belong to Oba Ogunsakin because the town last year declared the stool vacant.

“They said our Oba was dead and my family nominated me to take over only for him to resurface again and said he remained the Oba.

“Last December, my family nominated me and since then I have been trying to take over(the throne). That day when I got to the palace, it was the Oba that first attacked me and I attacked him back which led to his death.”

http://kikiotolu.com/photo-desperate-ekiti-prince-who-stabbed-king-to-death-for-refusing-to-die/

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Prince Omoniyi Ademola Stabbed Oba Gbadebo Ogunsaki To Death For Refusing To Die by Born2Breed(f): 5:49am On Aug 25, 2018
Clear case of assassination

89 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Prince Omoniyi Ademola Stabbed Oba Gbadebo Ogunsaki To Death For Refusing To Die by KingSatan: 5:55am On Aug 25, 2018
Why?

1 Like

Re: Prince Omoniyi Ademola Stabbed Oba Gbadebo Ogunsaki To Death For Refusing To Die by Nogodye(m): 6:11am On Aug 25, 2018
This man is mentally unstable.No sane man will be splitting that from his mouth...They should test his mental fitness before convicted.

57 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Prince Omoniyi Ademola Stabbed Oba Gbadebo Ogunsaki To Death For Refusing To Die by pdppower: 6:19am On Aug 25, 2018
From his speech, one will notice that one bolt is missing in his head

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Prince Omoniyi Ademola Stabbed Oba Gbadebo Ogunsaki To Death For Refusing To Die by simplyhonest(m): 6:19am On Aug 25, 2018
the quest for power is dangerous.... I wish we all can be patient sometimes

6 Likes

Re: Prince Omoniyi Ademola Stabbed Oba Gbadebo Ogunsaki To Death For Refusing To Die by teckmore(m): 6:19am On Aug 25, 2018
And you think he is alright?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Prince Omoniyi Ademola Stabbed Oba Gbadebo Ogunsaki To Death For Refusing To Die by DanseMacabre(m): 6:23am On Aug 25, 2018
Check this nigga well cos him hair be like person wey come from Sudan or Somalia. angry angry

After checking him, kpoof am anyway. angry angry

8 Likes

Re: Prince Omoniyi Ademola Stabbed Oba Gbadebo Ogunsaki To Death For Refusing To Die by malificent(f): 6:27am On Aug 25, 2018
This kind of Prince with unkempt hair undecided

33 Likes

Re: Prince Omoniyi Ademola Stabbed Oba Gbadebo Ogunsaki To Death For Refusing To Die by Valro(m): 6:31am On Aug 25, 2018
This one na 2D prince

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prince Omoniyi Ademola Stabbed Oba Gbadebo Ogunsaki To Death For Refusing To Die by Gman12: 6:48am On Aug 25, 2018
The guy and the king was best contender for the thrown of king but suddenly run mad since then and today his spirit fight back

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prince Omoniyi Ademola Stabbed Oba Gbadebo Ogunsaki To Death For Refusing To Die by thesicilian: 6:50am On Aug 25, 2018
Ekiti people

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prince Omoniyi Ademola Stabbed Oba Gbadebo Ogunsaki To Death For Refusing To Die by IPOBrep: 6:55am On Aug 25, 2018
KingSatan:
Why?
Even Satan is speechless.
Its unfortunate

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Prince Omoniyi Ademola Stabbed Oba Gbadebo Ogunsaki To Death For Refusing To Die by medexico(m): 7:02am On Aug 25, 2018
To be a King just dey hungry this one

6 Likes

Re: Prince Omoniyi Ademola Stabbed Oba Gbadebo Ogunsaki To Death For Refusing To Die by Nobody: 7:08am On Aug 25, 2018
Don't try ekiti weed, you will end up doing the unthinkable. True or false?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prince Omoniyi Ademola Stabbed Oba Gbadebo Ogunsaki To Death For Refusing To Die by SarakiBukola: 7:57am On Aug 25, 2018
REGICIDE angry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prince Omoniyi Ademola Stabbed Oba Gbadebo Ogunsaki To Death For Refusing To Die by fijinoluwa604: 8:04am On Aug 25, 2018
Ekiti people

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prince Omoniyi Ademola Stabbed Oba Gbadebo Ogunsaki To Death For Refusing To Die by Lordspicy(m): 8:22am On Aug 25, 2018
ofe mmanu

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Prince Omoniyi Ademola Stabbed Oba Gbadebo Ogunsaki To Death For Refusing To Die by columbus007(m): 9:08am On Aug 25, 2018
yoruba!yoruba!yoruba!hmmmm sad

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Prince Omoniyi Ademola Stabbed Oba Gbadebo Ogunsaki To Death For Refusing To Die by tatibillion: 9:42am On Aug 25, 2018
Yoruba demon grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prince Omoniyi Ademola Stabbed Oba Gbadebo Ogunsaki To Death For Refusing To Die by Hundredpopo: 9:42am On Aug 25, 2018
Jail straight to wait for Fayose
Re: Prince Omoniyi Ademola Stabbed Oba Gbadebo Ogunsaki To Death For Refusing To Die by Nobody: 9:43am On Aug 25, 2018
angry..... Fayose why angry angry angry

Re: Prince Omoniyi Ademola Stabbed Oba Gbadebo Ogunsaki To Death For Refusing To Die by CallMePapi(m): 9:43am On Aug 25, 2018
Crazy act
Re: Prince Omoniyi Ademola Stabbed Oba Gbadebo Ogunsaki To Death For Refusing To Die by princeade86(m): 9:43am On Aug 25, 2018
speechless
Re: Prince Omoniyi Ademola Stabbed Oba Gbadebo Ogunsaki To Death For Refusing To Die by Opinionated: 9:43am On Aug 25, 2018
Re: Prince Omoniyi Ademola Stabbed Oba Gbadebo Ogunsaki To Death For Refusing To Die by Offpoint: 9:44am On Aug 25, 2018
of what relevant is a king to this current Nigeria and the world entirely?

He that is dead should remain dead...

to the 45 years idiot, you waited for 45 years, why can't you just wait for 15 or 20 years more? there's still hope for you, you can still be king in kirikiri.

7 Likes

Re: Prince Omoniyi Ademola Stabbed Oba Gbadebo Ogunsaki To Death For Refusing To Die by 234ng44uk(m): 9:44am On Aug 25, 2018
But you see this in Games of Thrones and applaud. I think this poor fellow has been watching too much Western movies

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prince Omoniyi Ademola Stabbed Oba Gbadebo Ogunsaki To Death For Refusing To Die by wezzyjasified(m): 9:44am On Aug 25, 2018
Madnex
But why the king no just comot for him?
At least, he'd be alive now
�����
Re: Prince Omoniyi Ademola Stabbed Oba Gbadebo Ogunsaki To Death For Refusing To Die by calddon(m): 9:44am On Aug 25, 2018
Palace Coup

5 Likes

Re: Prince Omoniyi Ademola Stabbed Oba Gbadebo Ogunsaki To Death For Refusing To Die by elotajohn1(m): 9:45am On Aug 25, 2018
Yeah-Oru-Oba

Head slammers painting good ones black
AMADIOHA magbukwa gi there

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Prince Omoniyi Ademola Stabbed Oba Gbadebo Ogunsaki To Death For Refusing To Die by BafanaBafana: 9:45am On Aug 25, 2018
I believe he is an ardent nollywood fan. After watching all those fictional Igwe movies (I wonder where they get those stories from because igbos never had kings) the fool thinks that is how it works in real life.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Soldiers, Police Officers Killed During Kidnap Attempt In Rivers. Graphic Photos / Kenyan Government Deports Four Chinese For Whipping A Kenyan Waiter (Photos) / iCloud Exposes Lagos-based Armed Robbers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.