Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,796 members, 7,956,044 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:17 PM

*brett Baier: Trump ‘not 100 Percent Truthful’ � In Fox News Interview❗* - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / *brett Baier: Trump ‘not 100 Percent Truthful’ � In Fox News Interview❗* (390 Views)

Fox News Cameraman Pierre Zakrzewski Killed In Ukraine By Russian Military Fire. / Nicola Sturgeon: Trump Not Allowed Into Scotland To Escape Biden Inauguration / Let The World Know That Igbos Support Trump Not Nigerians. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

*brett Baier: Trump ‘not 100 Percent Truthful’ � In Fox News Interview❗* by orizonfountain(m): 6:10am On Aug 25, 2018
Fox News anchor Bret Baier said Friday that President Trump was “not 100 percent truthful” during a recent interview with the network.

“I mean, the president’s rollout of explaining this has not been clear,” Baier said on Friday, referring to comments Trump made about payments his former personal lawyer Michael Cohen made to two women who say they had affairs with Trump.

Trump said in the interview aired Thursday on "Fox and Friends" that he only knew about he payments "later on."

But a secret recording released last month by Cohen appears to show he and Trump talking about paying to purchase the story of former Playboy model Karen McDougal, who says she had an affair with Trump in 2006.

“The Washington Post says it’s a flat out lie in their fact-checking. I think you could look back at the statements and clearly he was not 100 percent truthful as he laid that out,” Baier said.
Re: *brett Baier: Trump ‘not 100 Percent Truthful’ � In Fox News Interview❗* by Nackzy: 6:13am On Aug 25, 2018
Donald is a classified Criminal
Remember America is built upon the foundation of classification
Everything they do is classified
Unless the ones they want you to know
Re: *brett Baier: Trump ‘not 100 Percent Truthful’ � In Fox News Interview❗* by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:15am On Aug 25, 2018
This is how opposition is done in a sane society.
Not the roforofo kinda opposition we have in Nigeria!

1 Like

Re: *brett Baier: Trump ‘not 100 Percent Truthful’ � In Fox News Interview❗* by revolt(m): 6:18am On Aug 25, 2018
What has payment of 2 harrlots got to do with the functions and dynamics of running a govt. Who cares.

The left is destroying the world and needs to be avoided. Everything apart from the US economy matters to em.
Re: *brett Baier: Trump ‘not 100 Percent Truthful’ � In Fox News Interview❗* by Realname: 6:28am On Aug 25, 2018
post=70586623:
This is how opposition is done in a sane society.
Not the roforofo kinda opposition we have in Nigeria!
I totally agree

Look at how APC is arresting and intimidating the opposition as if this is the 19th century

1 Like

Re: *brett Baier: Trump ‘not 100 Percent Truthful’ � In Fox News Interview❗* by Realname: 6:30am On Aug 25, 2018
revolt:
What has payment of 2 harrlots got to do with the functions and dynamics of running a govt. Who cares.

The left is destroying the world and needs to be avoided. Everything apart from the US economy matters to em.

Is the left the.pronlem of the racists tea party , lobbyits and deep South pro Republican bomb everything in your way trump.suporters ?
Re: *brett Baier: Trump ‘not 100 Percent Truthful’ � In Fox News Interview❗* by revolt(m): 7:26am On Aug 25, 2018
Realname:

Is the left the.pronlem of the racists tea party , lobbyits and deep South pro Republican bomb everything in your way trump.suporters ?
when and where did trump show he was racist or that he was pro confederate? This is how the left spreads calumny.
Re: *brett Baier: Trump ‘not 100 Percent Truthful’ � In Fox News Interview❗* by Realname: 7:30am On Aug 25, 2018
revolt:
when and where did trump show he was racist or that he was pro confederate? This is how the left spreads calumny.

Oh come on!!!!!
Remember when the footballers took a knee during the anthem ?

What did trump mean when he said these people need to show.more respect for their country.
You

Remember during the height of the black lives matter protests ? What did trunp mean when he said maybe if they didn't commit so much crime the cops wouldn't be so intense ?

Please while Trump hadn't been outright anti black he has amdr sevrrel damning comments that show he is a closet racist .

This isn't the 12th century, he doesn't have to go all Adolph Hitler before you know he is a racist .

Remember the I am gonna build a wall and make the Mexicans pay for it to keep em out speech? Who are the them? Hispanics ?

Remember the African countries are shìt hole countries comments ?
Re: *brett Baier: Trump ‘not 100 Percent Truthful’ � In Fox News Interview❗* by revolt(m): 8:07am On Aug 25, 2018
Realname:

Oh come on!!!!!
Remember when the footballers took a knee during the anthem ?

What did trump mean when he said these people need to show.more respect for their country.
You

Remember during the height of the black lives matter protests ? What did trunp mean when he said maybe if they didn't commit so much crime the cops wouldn't be so intense ?

Please while Trump hadn't been outright anti black he has amdr sevrrel damning comments that show he is a closet racist .

This isn't the 12th century, he doesn't have to go all Adolph Hitler before you know he is a racist .

Remember the I am gonna build a wall and make the Mexicans pay for it to keep em out speech? Who are the them? Hispanics ?

Remember the African countries are shìt hole countries comments ?
okay first of all I have a problem with BLACK lives matter...ALL lives matter. The very idea of setting aside a group based on bigoted separatist ideologies ie them against us is simply racist.

Now Mexicans are known to cross illegally into US.. Is it far fetched he suggested building a wall? Knowing these guys contribute to untaxed cheap labour struggling for jobs with the legal citizens...we know Mexico will never tolerate this.

Now back to yr claim of his anti black stance, id assume you've visited or live in the US, so we both know how visiting a black dominated community feels like? Drugs,, robberies, shootings, gangs etc not to mention how they resemble parts of lagos. You know it still beats my imagination how ppl that nvr lived in Africa manage to recreate a 3rd world enviroment. My dear im black and I don't feel trump is racist in such calibre. We agree he is vile and outspoken(as most Americans are)but definitely not racist perse. Hilary couldn't stand Clinton's son cos he's black the left has no problems with that ....another story.

I'm black but when I see some street boys walking towards me in the US, even i get scared. How come the asians Arabs abhorrhigenes ,moors etc dont dominate the prisons taking into consideration blacks aren't a majority.
Re: *brett Baier: Trump ‘not 100 Percent Truthful’ � In Fox News Interview❗* by Realname: 8:23am On Aug 25, 2018
revolt:
okay first of all I have a problem with BLACK lives matter...ALL lives matter. The very idea of setting asides a group based bigoted separatist ideologies ie them against us is simply racist. Now Mexicans are known to cross illegally into US.. Is it far fetched he suggested building a wall? Knowing these guys contribute to untaxed cheap labour struggling jobs with the legal citizens. Now back to yr claim of his anti black stance, id assume you've visited or live in the US, so we both know how visiting a black dominated community feels like? Drugs,, robberies, shootings, gangs etc not to mention how they resemble parts of lagos. Still beats how ppl that nvr lived in Africa manage to recreate a 3rd world enviroments sometym. My dear im black and I don't feel trump is racist in such calibre. We agree he is vile and outspoken(as most Americans are)but definitely not racist perse. Hilary that couldn't stand Clinton's son cos he's black ....another story.

I'm black but when I see some street boys walking towards me when i visit the US, even i get scared. How cone the asians Arabs aborrhugenes moors etc dont dominate the prisons taking into consideration blacks aren't a majority.

Interesting perspective, while.you made some.sound.points you have also taken it to a whole new dimension by mention the ratio of blacks to other races in the American Prisons.

Firstly it is wrong to nitpick issues like blacks dorminate g the population is prisons because alot of factors add it this and this is an effect of whole jungled up system that was designed to subjugate blacks but that's another story

Secondly please my dear I have stayed in the projects , yes while they fail greatly in comoariscoto the white dorminate surburbs still there are not grounds for comparison with the dump called Lagos, I mean Lagos is a very dirty filthy city just like the rest of Nigeria, seems you have been away from that country for too long and are getting things mixed up.
Nigeria as a whole is a dustbin.

Now yes the Hispanics cross the border into the states but like Africans who migrate seeking a better country where things work can the Mexicans be blamed? You talk as if you don't understand what it was that made people like us seek a better life in American, imagine the hell Nigeria has become, a disgusting pile of fvck of a country , read the comments on this forum daily , marvel at how loely the youth think and trust me you will thank the Lord everyday that you escaped Nigeria.

Trump was wtong for making such a toxic comment about Mexicans , irrespective of whether it is true or not, a leader knows where and what to say at each moment.

Yes I also don't think the black lives matter movement was logical to be honest but that is another argument entirely.

But at the end of the day America is the most beautiful and wonderful country on the earth and is best experienced to be believed. Words can't describe how eomdewond the USA is, it must be experienced to be understood.

Nigeria is the direct opposite of America, Nigeria aka Lucifer's own country is toxic hellish, and a nightmare . The people are deluded and live in a 24 hour tramce. The country smells like arse and all they hype is garbage .

Nothing works there and they spend more time fighting each other and praising their oppressors it's just amazing how delusional a race can be
Re: *brett Baier: Trump ‘not 100 Percent Truthful’ � In Fox News Interview❗* by revolt(m): 8:50am On Aug 25, 2018
Realname:

Interesting perspective, while.you made some.sound.points you have also taken it to a whole new dimension by mention the ratio of blacks to other races in the American Prisons.

Firstly it is wrong to nitpick issues like blacks dorminate g the population is prisons because alot of factors add it this and this is an effect of whole jungled up system that was designed to subjugate blacks but that's another story

Secondly please my dear I have stayed in the projects , yes while they fail greatly in comoariscoto the white dorminate surburbs still there are not grounds for comparison with the dump called Lagos, I mean Lagos is a very dirty filthy city just like the rest of Nigeria, seems you have been away from that country for too long and are getting things mixed up.
Nigeria as a whole is a dustbin.

Now yes the Hispanics cross the border into the states but like Africans who migrate seeking a better country where things work can the Mexicans be blamed? You talk as if you don't understand what it was that made people like us seek a better life in American, imagine the hell Nigeria has become, a disgusting pile of fvck of a country , read the comments on this forum daily , marvel at how loely the youth think and trust me you will thank the Lord everyday that you escaped Nigeria.

Trump was wtong for making such a toxic comment about Mexicans , irrespective of whether it is true or not, a leader knows where and what to say at each moment.

Yes I also don't think the black lives matter movement was logical to be honest but that is another argument entirely.

But at the end of the day America is the most beautiful and wonderful country on the earth and is best experienced to be believed. Words can't describe how eomdewond the USA is, it must be experienced to be understood.

Nigeria is the direct opposite of America, Nigeria aka Lucifer's own country is toxic hellish, and a nightmare . The people are deluded and live in a 24 hour tramce. The country smells like arse and all they hype is garbage .

Nothing works there and they spend more time fighting each other and praising their oppressors it's just amazing how delusional a race can be
looooooooookookkkllllllll looooolll and you're pissed off with trump for calling it a shithile country. Truth is trump states the Uncoated facts and need i say contrary to the lefts opinion he will go down in history as one of , If not America's greatest president economically.

I only wish my useless naija had a trump as president. And nope. I still live in the dustbin called lagos.. I know how both worlds are.

1 Like

Re: *brett Baier: Trump ‘not 100 Percent Truthful’ � In Fox News Interview❗* by Realname: 9:03am On Aug 25, 2018
revolt:
looooooooookookkkllllllll looooolll and you're pissed off with trump for calling it a shithile country. Truth is trump states the Uncoated facts and need i say contrary to the lefts opinion he will go down in history as one of , If not America's greatest president economically.

I only wish my useless naija had a trump as president. And nope. I still live in the dustbin called lagos.. I know how both worlds are.

Yes I was upset with trumo for calling Nigeria that but I never said I disagreed with him.

Nigeria is Lucifer's own country, the people smell like tapioca, and the air smells like arse.

The people are down right foul , they attack each other with such vehemverhe best saved for Invaders. They reason like cretins in a mad house.
They have no morals or will to ever do the right thing, they have no realistic ideals they strive for they just think of the next meal.

Nigerians generally lack the ability to think long term, they only believe in the here and now.

Nigerians are very low in standards henfe why they use every thing discarded by every other country

Nigerians will rather have a buhari for a president than a graduate who had run his or her own business successfully, them they will expect Bubari who is an illiterate farmer to perform like a Harvard business school cum lade professional.

Nigerians are so deluded that they will see black and call it red then argue violently why although they know it's black they would rather call it red for the mean time if they know it annoys another tribe.

Nigerians are like beasts and should never be taken seriously
Re: *brett Baier: Trump ‘not 100 Percent Truthful’ � In Fox News Interview❗* by revolt(m): 9:22am On Aug 25, 2018
Realname:

Yes I was upset with trumo for calling Nigeria that but I never said I disagreed with him.

Nigeria is Lucifer's own country, the people smell like tapioca, and the air smells like arse.

The people are down right foul , they attack each other with such vehemverhe best saved for Invaders. They reason like cretins in a mad house.
They have no morals or will to ever do the right thing, they have no realistic ideals they strive for they just think of the next meal.

Nigerians generally lack the ability to think long term, they only believe in the here and now.

Nigerians are very low in standards henfe why they use every thing discarded by every other country

Nigerians will rather have a buhari for a president than a graduate who had run his or her own business successfully, them they will expect Bubari who is an illiterate farmer to perform like a Harvard business school cum lade professional.

Nigerians are so deluded that they will see black and call it red then argue violently why although they know it's black they would rather call it red for the mean time if they know it annoys another tribe.

Nigerians are like beasts and should never be taken seriously

so we are on same page then.

(1) (Reply)

Tension As Israel Begin Reinforcing Troops In Gaza Strip / Friday Reflection: As The Saudi Regime Shed Its Fraudulent Islamic Gown / 'trump Will Survive Impeachment Moves'- Primate Ayodele

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.