Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,599 members, 7,820,147 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:26 AM

Let The World Know That Igbos Support Trump Not Nigerians. - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Let The World Know That Igbos Support Trump Not Nigerians. (1042 Views)

Nicola Sturgeon: Trump Not Allowed Into Scotland To Escape Biden Inauguration / Bush, Romney Won't Support Trump Re-Election - New York Times / I Support Trump's Impeachment, He Has Betrayed Our Country - Hilary Clinton (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let The World Know That Igbos Support Trump Not Nigerians. by Lipscomb(m): 5:39am On Nov 04, 2020
This notion must be corrected Nigerians don't support any candidate but rather hoping for the best candidate to win.

Meanwhile the igbo people support Trump and the man is Falling now anything this people support will never see the light of day.

If you want to be a winner in all your endeavors don't accept any form of help from these people even if they support you unknowingly take them to court .

Re: Let The World Know That Igbos Support Trump Not Nigerians. by Lipscomb(m): 5:40am On Nov 04, 2020
Good bye J Trump.
Re: Let The World Know That Igbos Support Trump Not Nigerians. by AlhajiNatty(m): 5:41am On Nov 04, 2020
Speak for yourself nna. Stop making silly assumptions.
I, Opara nke mbu na Isiala-Ngwa never told you I supported Trump so where the heck are you getting your silly assumptions from?
Bia, don't rub Ndi Igbo into this. Pragmatic and critical objectivity are the lasting impression a sane mind can have on a thought.

2 Likes

Re: Let The World Know That Igbos Support Trump Not Nigerians. by Southwest2023: 5:43am On Nov 04, 2020
Anything igbo support is about to failed
Re: Let The World Know That Igbos Support Trump Not Nigerians. by Perfecttouch(m): 5:45am On Nov 04, 2020
Lol
Re: Let The World Know That Igbos Support Trump Not Nigerians. by Lipscomb(m): 5:46am On Nov 04, 2020
Stop blabbing.
AlhajiNatty:
Speak for yourself nna. Stop making silly assumptions.
I, Opara nke mbu na Isiala-Ngwa never told you I supported Trump so where the heck are you getting your silly assumptions from?
Bia, don't rub Ndi Igbo into this. Pragmatic and critical objectivity are the lasting impression a sane mind can have on a thought.
Re: Let The World Know That Igbos Support Trump Not Nigerians. by AdaugoChisom(f): 5:47am On Nov 04, 2020
Nairaland is now where hate is breaded
Re: Let The World Know That Igbos Support Trump Not Nigerians. by obonujoker(m): 5:47am On Nov 04, 2020
But they supported Obaseki in Edo state and Makinde in Oyo state... What's your say about that?

4 Likes

Re: Let The World Know That Igbos Support Trump Not Nigerians. by piyoo91: 5:48am On Nov 04, 2020
I hardly comment on thread like this but am force to comment, what do you gain in hatered for your fellow human?
Re: Let The World Know That Igbos Support Trump Not Nigerians. by Wiseandtrue(f): 5:50am On Nov 04, 2020
Lipscomb:
This notion must be corrected Nigerians don't support any candidate but rather hoping for the best candidate to win.

Meanwhile the igbo people support Trump and the man is Falling now anything this people support will never see the light of day.

If you want to be a winner in all your endeavors don't accept any form of help from these people even if they support you unknowingly take them to court .
All these because they produced irrefutable evidence that your lord and master, Buhari is dead and a clone is in Abuja

I think you are more jittery and afraid that Buhari will be in trouble if Trump wins via amnesty international

Even if the cowards in Nigerian uniform (armies) hide behind the gun to take lives like terrorists, Igbos will still speak up!!!

Buhari messed with the wrong people!!!

No media propaganda will stop them!!!

1 Like

Re: Let The World Know That Igbos Support Trump Not Nigerians. by Lipscomb(m): 5:52am On Nov 04, 2020
How this matter concern Buhari?
Wiseandtrue:

All these because they produced irrefutable evidence that your lord and master, Buhari is dead and a clone is in Abuja

I think you are more jittery and afraid that Buhari will be in trouble if Trump wins via amnesty international

Even if the cowards in Nigerian uniform (armies) hide behind the gun to take lives like terrorists, Igbos will still speak up!!!

Buhari messed with the wrong people!!!

No media propaganda will stop them!!!

Re: Let The World Know That Igbos Support Trump Not Nigerians. by helinues: 5:53am On Nov 04, 2020
Hahahahahhaa

My brother, you do not need a mega phone for this..

Majority of the international airports now have much ideas about tribes in Nigeria, most especially a particular tribe that has been caught for crime by them repeatedly.. grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Let The World Know That Igbos Support Trump Not Nigerians. by Wiseandtrue(f): 5:53am On Nov 04, 2020
Southwest2023:
Reno has challenged Buratai, when will he man-up

Abi na only to hide behind gun him know
Re: Let The World Know That Igbos Support Trump Not Nigerians. by abduljabbar4(m): 5:53am On Nov 04, 2020
It's not even about who eventually wins. These morons have turned us into an object of cruel jokes from every corner of the world on social media. The whole world sees us as fools because of their stupid obsession with trump. Let me just reserve some of the curses I'm dying to dish out sefcheesy

2 Likes

Re: Let The World Know That Igbos Support Trump Not Nigerians. by vanbonattel: 5:53am On Nov 04, 2020
Southwest2023:

Igbos supported Tafawa Balewa, he lost the election to Awolowo
Igbos voted for Shagari because of Ekwueme, but Shagari lost to Victor Uwaifo
Igbos supported Abiola, he lost to Tofa
Igbos voted massively for Obasanjo, Olu Falae won the election that year
Igbos Voted For yar Adua to the last man, then Buharri won the election
All Igbos in USA voted for Obama, Osama Bin Laden won the US elections grin
Igbos voted for Good luck Jonathan, he lost the election in 2011 to Tunji Braithwaite grin
Igbos supported Obaseki, Tinubu won the election in Edo grin grin
Igbos voted for their Inlaw in Ondo state, because of that, Akeredolu lost the election to MC Oluomo grin grin grin grin cheesy

Some people must talk rubbish no matter what the facts on the ground is. Wail on.

3 Likes

Re: Let The World Know That Igbos Support Trump Not Nigerians. by Wiseandtrue(f): 5:54am On Nov 04, 2020
Lipscomb:
How this matter concern Buhari?
You are his abobaku and anything you do is related to him!!!

1 Like

Re: Let The World Know That Igbos Support Trump Not Nigerians. by vanbonattel: 5:55am On Nov 04, 2020
Wiseandtrue:

Look, even with one hand tied behind his back, Reno will beat Buratai mercilessly. This one no be uniform matter grin

1 Like

Re: Let The World Know That Igbos Support Trump Not Nigerians. by vanbonattel: 5:56am On Nov 04, 2020
Wiseandtrue:

grin

1 Like

Re: Let The World Know That Igbos Support Trump Not Nigerians. by Lipscomb(m): 5:58am On Nov 04, 2020
Nawah for you.
Wiseandtrue:

Re: Let The World Know That Igbos Support Trump Not Nigerians. by Wiseandtrue(f): 5:59am On Nov 04, 2020
vanbonattel:

Look, even with one hand tied behind his back, Reno will beat Buratai mercilessly. This one no be uniform matter grin
Leave am, him go think say na to steal money go buy house for Dubai matter undecided

1 Like

Re: Let The World Know That Igbos Support Trump Not Nigerians. by Paxie55: 6:01am On Nov 04, 2020
Southwest2023:
Like the way you supported the failure of a president

1 Like

Re: Let The World Know That Igbos Support Trump Not Nigerians. by Southwest2023: 6:03am On Nov 04, 2020
No Nigeria past leaders achieve what president Buhari achieved so far.
Paxie55:

Like the way you supported the failure of a president
Re: Let The World Know That Igbos Support Trump Not Nigerians. by Paxie55: 6:04am On Nov 04, 2020
Southwest2023:
No Nigeria past leaders achieve what president Buhari achieved so far.
In your village

1 Like

Re: Let The World Know That Igbos Support Trump Not Nigerians. by Southwest2023: 6:05am On Nov 04, 2020
grin grin cheesy you're in several pain.
vanbonattel:

Igbos supported Tafawa Balewa, he lost the election to Awolowo
Igbos voted for Shagari because of Ekwueme, but Shagari lost to Victor Uwaifo
Igbos supported Abiola, he lost to Tofa
Igbos voted massively for Obasanjo, Olu Falae won the election that year
Igbos Voted For yar Adua to the last man, then Buharri won the election
All Igbos in USA voted for Obama, Osama Bin Laden won the US elections grin
Igbos voted for Good luck Jonathan, he lost the election in 2011 to Tunji Braithwaite grin
Igbos supported Obaseki, Tinubu won the election in Edo grin grin

Some people must talk rubbish no matter what the facts on the ground is. Wail on.
Re: Let The World Know That Igbos Support Trump Not Nigerians. by Southwest2023: 6:06am On Nov 04, 2020
No in Nigeria second Niger bridge is almost completed.
Paxie55:

In your village
Re: Let The World Know That Igbos Support Trump Not Nigerians. by Paxie55: 6:07am On Nov 04, 2020
Southwest2023:
No in Nigeria second Niger bridge is almost completed.
Indeed. The one I passed on monday
Re: Let The World Know That Igbos Support Trump Not Nigerians. by Southwest2023: 6:07am On Nov 04, 2020
We are still watching him.
Wiseandtrue:

Re: Let The World Know That Igbos Support Trump Not Nigerians. by Wiseandtrue(f): 6:09am On Nov 04, 2020
Lipscomb:
Nawah for you.
You self use your senses!!!

The youth protested endsars and you made it an IPOB matter justifying the bloodshed undecided

An election is going on in USA, you still bring IPOB matter join undecided

Is it a crime to speak your mind Must everything boils down to so much hatred because we do not agree on the same matter

Wake up! Before your senses finally leaves you

Isn't there a limit to zombeism

Modified:
Southwest2023:
I know you guys are ingrates .
And you guys are terrorists yet you are still breathing!!!
Modified
Lipscomb:
Point to where I mention ipob on this write up?
Why are you particular about a tribe

You should have leave tribes alone and concentrate on you Lord and master

Who benefitted from Trump's administration Buhari or the Igbos

Who was begging the US for palliatives

Where are all the palliatives/help he got from the US

Did he give it to the Igbos

Can't you see that it's you people that are the ingrates

You desert people when you are needed the most

All you care about is your selfish desires
Re: Let The World Know That Igbos Support Trump Not Nigerians. by Wiseandtrue(f): 6:11am On Nov 04, 2020
Southwest2023:
We are still watching him.
To hide behind weapons just like you did in Obigbo grin grin grin cowards

Re: Let The World Know That Igbos Support Trump Not Nigerians. by Nobody: 6:11am On Nov 04, 2020
Lipscomb:

You are one funny motherfucker, I would give you that.
Re: Let The World Know That Igbos Support Trump Not Nigerians. by Southwest2023: 6:11am On Nov 04, 2020
I know you guys are ingrates .
Paxie55:

Indeed. The one I passed on monday

(1) (2) (Reply)

EU ports has just blocked Russia's free $300m fertilizer to Africa nations / Breaking Good News : Wagner Calls Off Coup / Sweeping Changes In US Immigration Procedures: Law Abiding Illegals Able To Stay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.