Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,318 members, 7,829,783 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:43 AM

Do You Need To Get Equiped For The Oil Indusrty - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Do You Need To Get Equiped For The Oil Indusrty (604 Views)

Vacancies In The Oil And Gas Industry. / Vacancies In The Oil & Gas Industry!!! / The Secret Of Getting Job In The Oil Company. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Need To Get Equiped For The Oil Indusrty by Femiry(m): 8:37pm On Jun 26, 2010
I have a package on OIL AND GAS, it contains some programmes like
HYSIS
PDMS, and so much more,
if you are interested, call me now!!!, your package will be delivered to your box as your payment is confirmed, 07067399633 or email me at jerrysaliu@yahoo.com
i also have other packages on
Recharge card printing
Google Adsense and Blogging
Free internet connectivity,
all these packages are verrrry cheap!!

(1) (Reply)

A Decision I Must Make: / A Receptionist Needed / Still In Need Of A Drivering Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.