Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,148 members, 7,815,020 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:00 AM

Amosun Receives PDP Members As They Decamp To APC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amosun Receives PDP Members As They Decamp To APC (16310 Views)

Atiku Abubakar Receives PDP Certificate Of Return / Anambra 2021: Valentine Ozigbo Receives PDP Certificate Of Return From Secondus / Atiku Abubakar Receives PDP Youth Leaders In Abuja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amosun Receives PDP Members As They Decamp To APC by Printerscanner: 12:13pm On Aug 25, 2018
germanized:
I wonder if it's constitutional to hold political party meetings at the Governor's office. Shouldn't that be reserved for their party secretariat? Or have they forgotten that the office belongs to the people of Ogun state and not APC... undecided

Shut up there before I give you a dirty slap.
Re: Amosun Receives PDP Members As They Decamp To APC by adesharp2(m): 12:30pm On Aug 25, 2018
weting me i c be sai na group of hungry men wey d loook for wey to full dia belle.. just speaking my mind.
Re: Amosun Receives PDP Members As They Decamp To APC by activistnofear(m): 12:31pm On Aug 25, 2018
these people decamped from APC to PDP, Amosun was happy and heavens do not fall. but if apc members decamp to PDP, AMOSUN will term it anti-party, insurbodination, disloyalty. Hmm mm,.......
Re: Amosun Receives PDP Members As They Decamp To APC by activistnofear(m): 12:32pm On Aug 25, 2018
these people decamped from PDP to APC, Amosun was happy and heavens do not fall. but if apc members decamp to PDP, AMOSUN will term it anti-party, insurbodination, disloyalty. Hmm mm,.......
Re: Amosun Receives PDP Members As They Decamp To APC by seanfer(m): 1:53pm On Aug 25, 2018
germanized:
I wonder if it's constitutional to hold political party meetings at the Governor's office. Shouldn't that be reserved for their party secretariat? Or have they forgotten that the office belongs to the people of Ogun state and not APC... undecided

It's wrong because that happened in APC ruling state... But it's a good thing when PDP National Chairman Paid condolence visit to Rivers state governors office
Re: Amosun Receives PDP Members As They Decamp To APC by owo4mii(m): 2:54pm On Aug 25, 2018
RevenGeMission:
Gobe for PDP

For your village
Re: Amosun Receives PDP Members As They Decamp To APC by EDOLUWA: 2:56pm On Aug 25, 2018
Don't be deceived APC will keep shouting defection of PDP into their folds to deceive the gullible ones but the wise Nigerians knows PMB is guaranteed back to Daura.
Re: Amosun Receives PDP Members As They Decamp To APC by owo4mii(m): 2:57pm On Aug 25, 2018
Let the deaf listen careful to the music of the town and then make a reasonable comment without been sentimental on what they did not know or knew about.....Make them cry about APC, PDP for me in Ogun as of today APC is down............................ and buried.................... If you have a prove that am telling lies, bring good comparison and we compare and contrast
Re: Amosun Receives PDP Members As They Decamp To APC by Nobody: 6:34pm On Aug 25, 2018
seanfer:

It's wrong because that happened in APC ruling state... But it's a good thing when PDP National Chairman Paid condolence visit to Rivers state governors office

Not everyone you see here is a politician's watchdog, so save that nonsense comparison for the likes.

APC or PDP, I can comment on any irregularity as a Nigerian citizen.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tambuwal Seeks America's Help In Governorship Election / FG To Spend ₦30 Billion On Katsina Airport Upgrade / Obasanjo Warns Against Opening Nigeria Boarder For Poultry Importation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.