Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,327 members, 7,811,965 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:48 AM

My Names Were Switched On Statement On Result - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / My Names Were Switched On Statement On Result (318 Views)

“My Name Is” Or “My Names Are” Which Is Correct? / Mmesoma Ejikeme: JAMB Statement On Result Of Anambra Government Enquiry. / I Will Beg JAMB If Mmesoma Ejikeme Comes Clean On Result – Osita Chidoka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Names Were Switched On Statement On Result by willidaine(m): 9:19am On Aug 25, 2018
Hello Nairalanders

I have been following this forum with keen Interest and I'm here to seek advice from our educated and enlightened folks.

I recently collected my statement of result from the University of Benin and to my greatest suprise, my names were switched.that is instead of Daniel Chukwuma ONYEKWELU, with the last my surname and my first name in the middle,it came out as Daniel Onyekwelu CHUKWUMA

I'm on a 9-5 office job in Lagos and I've used up my extended break by going to round up my clearance and collect my result, so I can't afford travelling back to Benin.

Pls,I would like to know the ramifications of this error,would it be held against me In Nigeria and beyond.

What should be my next line of action?
Should I swear an affidavit?

please your advice would be hugely appreciated.
Thanks in anticipation

(1) (Reply)

"Nigeria Can Potentially Take Global Lead In Food Production" - Prof Alonge / Google Says See-ya To College Term Paper Writing Companies / Universities That Offer The 2-year Switch Programme To Mbbs For Bds Students?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.