Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,212 members, 7,846,024 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 09:31 AM

Deji Of Akure Vs House Of Reps - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Deji Of Akure Vs House Of Reps (527 Views)

President Buhari's Shoes Costs $8000 - Adeyanju Deji Claims (photos) / This Is How Eze Ndigbo Was Flogged In Deji Of Akure's Palace (pix) / Akure Youths Flogged Eze-ndigbo Out Of Deji Of Akure, Oba Aladetoyinbo Palace (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Deji Of Akure Vs House Of Reps by adamse(f): 9:15pm On Jun 26, 2010
which is more of a national shame,the street fight by the deposed Deji of Akure or the free for all fight by the "DIS"HONORABLE members of the house of reps?
me think the latter is more shameful and have no moral justification to condemn the DEJI'S act.
Re: Deji Of Akure Vs House Of Reps by Acidosis(m): 9:38pm On Jun 26, 2010
Within 9ja, I believe Deji's act brought more shame. But on d foreign scene i.e to the outside world, no one will doubt the silly act of the sedentary senators.
Re: Deji Of Akure Vs House Of Reps by Everfrank(m): 11:53pm On Jun 26, 2010
D Deji Akure is on his own. A remnant of pre colonial tendency. I feel for his constituency.

(1) (Reply)

Your Birthday Wishes For Fashola / "Banks To Go On Sale By Mid August"----Cbn Governor / Fashola Inaugurates Boundary Committee.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.